• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Taking a few days hiatus, because...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
...I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed.
So for the next two days, I won't be near my computer.

I'll be back afterwards though.
Not that you guys care. D:

Wish me lots of luck, and the better drugs to numb my face with. <33

Cissy

Bronze Member
I thought it was going to be because of your wonky computer for a sec.

Well, good luck with them wisdom teeth. And lots of drugs for you, boy! Get high on that, got that? <3

Cissy

Bronze Member
OH YES INDEED XANA. OH YES INDEED.

Tell the doc to give you the strong stuff.

angelbabe74006

D= I feel sad for you. Removal of Wisdom Teeth is painful. I was out for a couple days, and when they sent me back to school I was still doped up the only good part
I wish you much luck, and I hope you heal up soon.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
*cringes at the thought of having Wisdom teeth pulled.. or teeth being pulled in general*

Err.. good luck with the next few days, I guess.. I hope you get well asap.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
I'm not even worried about the pain. I'll be able to brush that off, as I know it's only temporary.
Although, I am going to Wendy's right afterward to by the biggest effing chocolate shake they can give me.
With a spoon, of course.

angelbabe74006

I'm not even worried about the pain. I'll be able to brush that off, as I know it's only temporary.
Although, I am going to Wendy's right afterward to by the biggest effing chocolate shake they can give me.
With a spoon, of course.
I hope you'll be able to eat it. I couldn't even eat jello. Your mouth ought to be completely numb for quite a few hours.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh, it's not that big a deal really. I got my wisdom teeth taken out over spring break and it really didn't hurt at all. The only problems I recall was trowing up once, which was due to unneeded pain meds, and suddenly losing my balance and falling onto the couch. That didn't hurt though; actually, it was funny as hell.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I should also note that, once you can get to the point of being able to eat solid food, prepare to get that shit stuck in the gaps where your teeth used to be for a couple of weeks.

Back