• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tale Of The Rejected (redo)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: I'll pretend Maku and A.J. said "I'll meet you there." XD Cause the only other choice is to leave the RP. (and we only 4 ppl here in the first place. ^^; )

IC: Zack and his party were already off and heading towards Hill Valley, when Toxin asked something, "Hey Zack," He started, "I've been thinking..."

"Oh good," Zack said, "You hadn't said anything for a while. I was starting to wonder about you."

"Yeah...anyway, did you ever notice how that colossus-thing just came crashing down at us? I mean, we may not have seen any before, but I'm sure they don't travel through space like that..." Toxin explained.

"...Hmm...now that you mention it...that was bugging me..." Zack said.

"It was almost like it was looking for you...or someone there..." Veemon said as he overheard the conversation.

"That seems a little disturbing..." Aya said nervously.

Zack looked at the worried faces on his ship, (except for Keramon, who's face never changed), and said with a smile, "Ah forget about it. Probably jsut a bad coincidence. It happens in this line of work."

"..." First, no one said a thing. Then Nyu smiled and nodded, "Nyu!"

"Heh, you're right, these things happen and we always come out okay in the end!" Veemon smiled along with Aya.

But then, as Zack was about to land in Hill Valley, Zack's smiled faded, "I just hope this is one of those times..." He thought as he considered what just happened.

...The colossus...

...The evil entity...

...The urgency at Hill Valley...

Something told Zack that these were all tied together...

But his train of thought was interrupted as something hit the ship, just as it landed.

"What was that?!?" Aya asked.

"It was the Hill Valley defenses! They're attacking us!" Veemon said pointing outside.

"Let's disable those turrets! Keramon!" Zack said.

And with that Keramon slid out of the ship and began to drain the turrets of their energy. Rendering them inactive.

The others walked out after this was done, "Well, so much for the easy defenses..." Zack sighed. "Now let's find the Doc..."

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: Curses...another member of this RP is leaving...and this RP dieing slowly as the days go on......grrr.........

If this RP dies I'll just have to get off my lazy behind and write a fanfic about Zack...(and anyone else who wishes to guest star)

......just something to think about.......=3

But for now.......let's try keeping this RP alive with only 2-3 people. (just to see how far we get. ^^;;;; )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back