• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tale Of The Rejected (redo)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Mana looked up at the cherry blossom trees that were located all around, “Wow, soo pretty!” She exclaimed with a smile. But yet tilting her head a bit in confusion, “Ya know, I’m really starting to think all these Japanese worlds are the same ones.” She said with a laugh. She looked off at them and blinked, asking “Maya? Hm… I don’t remember a Maya.”. Mana rose her right hand to the back of her head, trying to remember who they were talking about.

“Ah well. I’m sure I’ll remember once we see her. I know about Zack of course.” Mana added with a grin before flying off after them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raynie sat down onto the pilot’s seat of the Gummi Ship she had picked out from the dock. It was black with several silver tribal-like designs along the sides and on the wings, curving to the ship’s form. She held a small sweatdrop on the back of her head, knowing this was one of Cid’s most prized ships. Raynie definitely knew if she came back with this ship even if the slightest bit dirty or dented, he would definitely have her head for it.

Then again, she had broken many a ship before, and he never once got to ‘have her head; for any of them. “Meh. No big deal.” She said to herself, giving off a small evil laugh before turning the lever to the side, the ship giving off a massive roar as it started to lift up from the ground. After a while she made it past the world barrier and off into space, not paying any attention to where she was going as she lifted both legs up and rested them on the steering and control panel. “Ah, I’ll just stay around here for a while and go back later.” She mumbled, not noticing she had triggered a button on the panel, setting a course for some unknown world.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: Ah, gomen. ^^; I had an unexpected, hectic sheduel for the past weekend and today. ^^;

Thanks for the bump! ^_^

(This RP shall not die! *_*.................again XD;

Anyway...

IC: Maya watched as the battle was about to start. She just sat there in her child form until she heard someone mention her name not too far off. "Hmm?.....Is it just me.....or have I heard that voice before.....?" She thought.

As Zay spoke and was ready to fight again, Zack thought, "...I wonder if I can at least fight enough, so I stay alive...?"

"Now's not the time to think!" Toxin said.

And with that Toxin spread to most of Zack's body, while Zack made the first move. He activated the embedded Chaos Emerald within Toxin, for a drastic speed boost, as he held up his right arm and activated his Twilight Bracelt. The streams of hacking data darted towards Zay.

Maya smirked a bit, "Well, at least he's not any weaker than where he left."

Meanwhile, Masataka was wondering what Zack had pondered just a while ago..."Hmm? Where's Aya? She should've been back by now..."

Nyu, Keramon and Veemon watched and cheered Zack on from the stands (so to speak).

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
OOC: Back on this one. ^_^

IC:

Zay methodically watched Zack. He was indeed stronger, that was obvious. In a sense, he was almost proud of Zack... he had grown so much in the long span of time that seperated this meeting from their last. Years of experience had taught him to take the battle into almost a different mode of time... that only existed within his head. It was to him, as if things were moving in slow motion. He could feel the symbiote...and the power that it held.

It was odd though, even though he could slow down the battle... somehow he could not slow Zack's speed completely down... which told him that he was using some weird mystical force. He did see the data attack coming, and barely managed to dodge it, sliding to the left. He gave a slightly grown as he gazed back into the eyes of Zack.

"Not bad kid... I'll admit, you're a hell of a load stronger than you used to be...However..."

He closed his eyes for a moment, and then opened them, a slight green pallidness. Within the next moment, he was standing behind Zack, and whispered into his ear. " I think you forgot what I am capable of..." With that, he was gone again, using the super speed he picked up from watching Zack, to end up sitting right next to Nyu. He looked from Zack to her.

"I think your friend could use a little help Nyu! Better bring out Lucy... or I can lure her out.." His eyes had a cold glint in them, before he let out a laugh, and got up, walking back towards Zack calmly. He looked down at his right hand for a moment, before he looked back up at Zack. "Oh, by the way... I think you dropped this!" Without another moment's hesitation, he launched a full on hack data attack, like the one Zack had fired at him.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: lol, ya know LoC? I always thought of Zay as something like this. XP
Just cause I'd sometimes forget the appearence your wrote. (before this RP though. XD)

IC: Zack could barely see a blur as Zay moved about. But what he did see wasn't something he wanted to see. "I never learn do I? ....mimic...." He thought as he made is move to dodge his own attack.

Using another speed boost from the Chaos emerald, Zack lept up and back a bit, then lashed out his Soul Robber and four vectors towards the dojo and latched on. Then, without hesitation, pulled as hard as he could to just BARELY dodge the hack stream.

But, Zack pulled too hard and nearly tore down the dojo wall when he landed.

As this happened, Nyu heard Zay's words in her mind again..."Nyu..." She thought. Nyu really wanted to help...'but how?'...was her first thought. But then, quickly, she remembered one way she could.

Just before Zack lept off the dojo's broken wall, he turned to Nyu and called to her, "Nyu! Come on!" He said as he retracted his Soul Robber and held out his hand.

Nyu dashed to Zack and grabbed his hand, in that instant, there was a quick and sharp flash of light. When the light faded, Nyu was gone. But, Zack's right arm looked completly different.

This was a power that Nyu and Zack had mastered in secret, before Zack's world travelling began. Not even Toxin knew of it.

Nyu had become a mighty weapon, and Zack had never gotten a chance to use this power in a real brawl. (Looks like this, only with three large finger/claw-like blades)

Zack then finished his leap off the dojo and dove at Zay once more and let out a quick slash, only this time, witout the aid of the Chaos Emerald or Toxin. For this power alone was strong...

...and Zack hoped...

...it would be just strong enough...

...to stay alive...

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: gah, bizziness week ;_;

IC:

*Heh, two people who never fail to please the curiosity of a spectator, you'd think they were showboat fighters, but this seems to be quite a bit more than play fighting. Desperation tactics are being employed, and this Zay seems to be confident in his upper hand. As witless as he seems, Zack is holding his own, but if he keeps revealing his hands, it will soon be turned over on him. Running out of aces boy, hurry and make your final draw.*

Makyu stepped out of the underbrush, half revealing himself from the visage of green and brown he'd been concealed under. Perhaps, he may have to step in and give the boy what help he could, but activating the ring in a place like this could cause a stir, if he did help, he'd have to keep it physical, and use his weapons. Although he was no longer concealed, he was by no means out in the open. Should they see him, it would be mere coincidence, so he made no attempt to garner any attention on himself. His form was not exactly pleasing to the eyes, so it was kept hidden beneath the hood; darkness shrouding his face from the light.

Lord of Chaos

Zay just watched Zack with an odd sense of patience. It was actually more like the kind of patience that a mother or father would watch their child with, when they would do something like learn to ride a bike. Thinking about this though, gave Zay a slight frown; he never really had any parents to speak of. Sometimes...deep in his thoughts... while he'd be alone... he really wish he did have someone... His eyes suddenly widened as he realized what he was thinking and saw Zack's attack coming...and couldn't stop the full force.

"Oh shit..."

The blinding force of the power of the slash, covered the area... and Zay slowly disappeared...first his figure... then his silhouette, and he was gone. It ripped into the ground below him. For the next few moments... dust spent the time clearing, before finally, it all settled down. It was finally time to see if it did anything to Zay or not. Do or die....

"You will die."

Zay stood there... and at first glance, didn't appear to have any damage...but on closer inspection...there was blood starting to trickle from his lip, and he had a bruise on his left arm... and his coat was torn. He also appeared to be breathing with a slight sharpness. Time seemed to pass slow as Zay just stared down Zack. His right hand slowly extended upward, and wiped the blood from his lip, and he looked down at it, before he looked back up to Zack.

If looks could seriously kill...no force in the Omniverse could have saved Zack. Zay slowly looked up at the sky, and closed his eyes for a few moments. What he was doing, no one could be sure of exactly, except for Zay himself. Truth be told, he was trying to learn that attack... it was quite powerful...and when he could use it... it would be even... better. However, it seemed that was not how things would go this day. He suddenly shot his eyes wide open and jerked his head down to look at Zack.

"...I can't copy that ability!"

He gave a low growl before he let out a loud roar... one that shattered nearby windows. He looked back at Zack as he gave a small smirk, suddenly becoming calm again. He dusted himself off, and inspected his clothing, and then the area that the attack had affected around him, before he looked off into space for a moment, and then finally, turned to face Zack again.

"Hhmmm... no bother. That was quite the attack Zack. I am impressed... and you know I do not impress easily. However, I wonder if our company is impressed..."

Within the blink of an eye, Zay was gone, and came up behind Makyu. He stood there for a moment as he leaned towards Makyu's shoulder..trying to become nonchalant. He looked to the sky for a moment before he gestured with his hand towards the destroyed area, and then to Zack. "So sir... what do you think of that attack? I thought it wasn't bad...even scuffed me up a little. Well, you think about that answer... I have a fight to get down to." He gave an evil glare towards Zack before he ran back to where he was standing.

"You apparently forget that... once I copy an ability... I do not forget it... Since you are not the only person I have fought... I have numerous abilities at my disposal. Sadly though... In my first form here, I can only use 12 of those copied abilities...and since I copied your speed, one of those 12 I had 'preset' in my mind, is back into the original banks..." He cocked his head to the side, as he slowly held out his hands... and formed the two wheels, which resembled the Chakra's of Axel...except more wicked, demonic looking...with sickle like blades... instead of spikes. He gave an evil grin as he suddenly leapt into the air, and sent both of them spinning towards Zack, one after the other.

"Take that!" He said as he landed, the blades speeding the short distance between the two of them, at a very high pace...

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: It's a good thing that it's easy to find your way around a japanese school. *sniffs the air* Maya's---*looks straight ahead* Right there! *runs forward and scoops up Maya, hugglign her, Guilmon hugging her at the same time* MAYA! You made it back to your home!

Guilmon: We're so happy to see you! *nuzzles*

A.J.: Whatcha' been up to---*sees Zack fighting with Zay* ZACK!

Guilmon: Should we help?

A.J.: *sees Zay and concentrates for a moment*...HEY ZACK! You need some help or what? ^_^"

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Veemon then noticed A.J. and Guilmon. "Hey! I didn't think we'd see YOU guys here!" He said to Guilmon, smiling.

"Hmm? Whoa!" Maya said as she was a little surprised when A.J. scooped her up. "Oh, A.J. it is you." She smiled a bit (trying to act a little cool in a tense situation). "I don't think so..." Maya then said to Guilmon. "This seems like a fight that they have to work out themselves." She said, looking at the nearby battle as she then stood on A.J.'s shoulder for a better view.

Zack saw as Zay's pinwheel blades came at him, slicing the air as they did. Without hesitation, he activated his emerald for a burst of speed. But because it was so sudden, it wouldn't be at full capacity.

So, with the emerald activated, Zack lept to the side to avoid Zay's attack; but as an extra countermeasure Zack also gave his right arm a swipe, and forcing an attack on the pinwheels with his energy blade claw.

Fortunatly, Zack escaped from any fatal mutalation. The worst that happened, was a slight scratch in Zack's leg.

Luck had been on his side.

For now...

~Not that far off...~

Aya was walking down the street on her way from her house. "Hmm...I couldn't find it anywhere..." She said to herself. "Hrm...I bet sis probably hid it somewhere else, just so I couldn't find it again." She grumbled at bit.

But then smiled slightly. "I wonder when I'll see him again..." She blushed minorly.

Then she happened to notice some odd sounds coming from the Juuken Club. "What's that?...." She stopped and listened for a second... "Uh oh. Sounds like another fight. I'd better make sure sis doesn't need any help." Aya said running towards the school grounds.

~~~In another area, one another world, in another reality~~~

"This boy isn't doing so bad." Aku said, intregued.

Thanos nodded slightly, "Yes......but this other one. He seems strong...perhaps stronger than we can see ffrom here."

"You need not worry about him." The cloaked figure said with a casual wave of his hand. "But if you wish to gain what you desire, then I think it would be best if you not let the diclonius die at his hands..."

"He's that strong?" Aku asked.

"More than that..." The cloaked figure said. "Now...I shall excuse myself. After all, I've given you all that you need to accomplish your task." And with that, the cloaked figure vaished from Thanos' lair.

Aku once again, gazed at the fight between Zack and Zay. "Perhaps we should intervean..."

"Very well," Thanos said. "We can afford to do it. Bt only this one time."

~~~Even further in the dimensional layers~~~

The cloaked figure appeared before an ominous being in a very dark throne- room-like room.

"It is all going according to plan." He said.

"Good. And your identity?" A voice asked.

"Shrowded in an enigma. As we planned." The cloaked figure said.

The voice then said, "Excellent. With manipulating those two, we can obtain our goals, and complete our final experiment..."

The voice and the cloaked figure started to give out a slight, evil laugh.

~Back to the action~

Zack knew that this pace could not be kept up for too long. And he still didn't know if he was even close to defeating Zay.

Not that he expected to...

And it was more than likly that if Zack were to use anymore special powers or attacks, Zay'd simply copy and enhance them.

With not too many options, Zack quickly grabbed the sword we was using earlier, and unsheathed it. He gripped it in both his left hand and his energy claw blade. Then, in a retaliation from the pinwheels, he lept towards Zay and gave his [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Reiki-roth blade a quick slash at Zay. (Still using some of the emerald's power)[/FONT]

Lord of Chaos

Zay just seemed to watch this all with a bit of amusement on his face. Zack had indeed grown much stronger... but inside, Zay wondered if it would indeed be enough. His movements seemed more intricate, more on purpose, than they used to be, back when he fought him before. His attitude... his passion, it was more purposeful as well, more articulated and thought-out. Zay couldn't help but smile... but not for long...something felt out of the ordinary.

He cast a gaze up to the sky as Zay retaliated against the pinwheel-like blades, looking for something. He seemed to sniff the air, and then raised an eyebrow as he brought his head back down to normal viewing level. He scratched his chin for a moment, as if he blanked out everything else that was going on. Was there someone watching them? No... it sort of felt like more than one person... but then again, he could have just been imagining it. As he was about to come to a conclusion, he felt Zack attack him.

"Woah!"

With a circular motion to the his left, Zay sidestepped the attack, as he watched his blades come back around, spinning right for Zack's back. In the meantime, Zay gave a smile and a nod to A.J., someone he had not seen in a very, very long time. He remembered the one time they almost got into a fight, but then, things came up... it seemed like things always came up before they ever got into it. That could have been a good thing... from what Zay had heard, A.J. was quite a powerhouse. He made a mental note to challenge him sometime.

For now though, he turned his attention back to Zack. "Come on buddy...work harder than that."

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack gave off a slight smirk to what Zay said. "Well...okay." It couldn't be helpped. Sure, if he losed this fight, he was very likly to die. But...this brawl was a little exciting. After all, Zack hadn't even thought he'd last this long against someone like Zay. Just went to prove that his journying and training-on-the-side was paying off. Slowly but surely.

After Zack replied to Zay, he slammed two vectors into the ground, and pushed off the ground hard. Flipping him back, and right above the pinwheels. As Zack came down, he jumpped off one pinwheel, causing it to loose balance, and just before landing, he swung his sword at the other pinwheel. This caused it to increase in speed and come flying at Zay, faster than it was originally.

~~~Far away...~~~

"I think it's about time to intervien." Aku said, as he gazed upon a massive console.

Thanos nodded slightly, still watching the monitors, "Very well. I'll leave it to you to choose a proper distraction."

Aku smiled an evil grin. "You needn't worry Titan." Aku pressed one button, which activated the console. Shortly, out slide a small vile, with an odd-looking label. "This one is expendable." He smiled. Aku then ripped a small hole in reality, and tossed the vile in.

~~~High above the dojo~~~

The vile was spat out of the hole Aku ripped, and immediatly broke. From within, was a small black blob, that appeared to be moving. It squirmmed a bit, then started to fall towards Zack, Zay, and the others.

~~~Back to the action~~~

Before the dark pinwheel returned to it's weilder, Zack quickly drew a large alchemy circle with his Reiki-roth, in front of him. He was glad Ed and Al managed to teach him a few tricks after all. For, from this circle, emerged a series of large spikes/spines made of stone, and heading directly towards Zay.

Lord of Chaos

OOC: Sorry... I would have posted before...but issues have presented themselves to me IRL

IC:

Zay watched as these combined attacks came right for him. It was like watching a train-wreck in slow motion, starting just right before it happened. Zay often wondered about watching an actual train-wreck... he'd have to do that sometime. For now, however, he had more important matters... like the growing rocks of doom and his own chakra giving him that cold metallic glint of hunger for its master's neck.

He quickly leapt to the air, just as the pinwheel came right where his neck would be, and grabbed it, using the built up momentum it had to propel himself farther away, and to the side, out of the attack range of the rocks. He landed on the ground, and as he did, called his other wheel to him. He held both of them tightly, as he watched Zack in the distance. He gave a slight smirk as he stood up straight, and then his eyes went dead for a moment...

Something was wrong.

Zay just looked up at the sky with the most obvious look of alarm in his features. Everything else was unimportant at that time.

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: If you say so Maya. *folds his arms* Zack can take care of himself anyway. ^^

Guilmon: *to Veemon* We didn't think we would run into you guys here.

A.J.: Heh, I guess since you made it home Maya, my other summons did to. Glad to see you're safe. ^^ *pats her head*

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: It's okay. ^_^

IC: "Heh, it's good to see you guys again though." Veemon smiled.

Maya smiled as A.J. patted her head. "Guess so. Hmm....?" She then looked at Zay, "What's he doing?" She then looked up to where Zay was looking, but saw nothing.

Zack stopped as well, but kepy his gaurd up, just in case. Then...he felt it too.

"You feel that right?" Toxin asked.

"I do now..." Zack thought back.

"What is it?" Toxin asked eagerly.

"...Trouble..." Zack thought.

"Man, what a workout we're getting today." Toxin said gleefully.

As everyone looked up to what was quickly approching, the black blob sent by Aku continued to grow as if decended. Until it finally crashed into a part of the school building, near the dojo.

"What was that?!?!" Veemon asked.

Before anyone could answer, a large hand reached out and crumbled the remainder of the school, as it lifted itself up. Once the dust cleared and the last of the school's ruins fell, a large giant stood before everyone.

"Whoa!" Veemon said gazing at the colossus.

"Looks like your fight with Zay will have to wait..." Toxin thought.

"Guess so. Let's get to work while there's still the dojo standing..." Zack thought as Toxin covered his body and the energy blade claw.

Gaius, the earth knight colossus, lifted it's mighty stone sword and was about to slam it down on Zay and Zack/Toxin.

(OCC: people who haven't had any action yet, now feel free to fight. And fyi: These Aku-colossai, are stronger than the ones in the game. They don't go down with a sword tap in the mystic rune symbol. ^_^)

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
"......woah." Makyu's eyes lit up behind the his hood, staring at the beast with an unwavering gaze. The monstrocity had to be several hundreds times Makyu's size, and he suspected it's brute strength would not be any less immense. Pondering for just a moment on whether or not he should activate the ring, he glanced over at the other fighters, all eager to fight with the monster, and knew with the lot of them defeating the creature wouldn't be too difficult. He whipped both hand out to the sides, keepig them held so the sleeves of his cloak held down below his hands. The cuffs however were instantly lifted up as two blades appeared in his hands.

His hands were cold, dead, and grey; showing the mark of an aging and dying corpse, yet animated somehow. He wielded keyblades, an odd sort of weaponry not too familiar in this universe. One had a black blade and crimson red handle, the other opposite of that. He merely flourished them in place and gave a nodding glance towards all of the others before gripping tighter, watching the mighty sword of stone come raging down at Zack. Worse comes to worst he may be forced to intervene.

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Dude...That is so unfair...*looking up at it* ...Ah well....*summons his Forget Me Not Keyblade*

Guilmon: What's the plan for this one?

A.J.: Hit it 'till it breaks.

Guilmon: The usual then. *summons his Gallant Shield*

A.J.: *holds up his Digivice* Let's kick it up a notch Guilmon! Champion level! *clicks a button*

Guilmon: *surrounded by a bright red light* GUILMON DIGIVOLVE TO>>>GROWLMON!!

A.J.: *jumps on top of Growlmon's head* Let's roll out! *points his Keyblade at Gaius*

Lord of Chaos

Zay blinked as he saw the colossus slowly standing from its self-made crater. How odd it was that what was originally a blob was now a towering monstrosity. It seemed familiar in a sense; somewhere before he had seen maybe one or two of these. Then again, he had seen many giants in his travels. This one was probably no different. However, that wasn't the case, because inside, he knew that it felt different...and it was apparently about to smack him.

"Woah!"

Zay leapt out of the way, pushing Zack out of the way as well, as he came out from a roll, and stood up next to where Zack was. He slowly dusted himself off before he helped Zack to his feet. "Easy kid... if anything gets to destroy you... it's gonna be me. This thing is nothing. Take it down." With that, he walked off into the distance, and sat on what formerly was a car, before some of the damage from the battle between Zay and Zack turned it into scrap metal.

"If ya need the help... just ask." He gave a wily smirk before he sighed and watched onwards.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack was a little confused at Zay's actions at first, but quickly changed that attitude with a smirk. "If you say so." He said to Zay just before he turned to Gaius.

"Don't bother." Toxin said.

"Huh?" Zack replied.

"Don't bother, trying to figure him out. He's a mystery enough
as it is. Tyring to kill us one second, then saving us another."
Toxin explained.

"Heh, okay." Zack said.

Veemon and Keramon ran over to Zack's side, jsut as Zack seperated Nyu from his arm. Nyu shook her head a bit, and regained her surroundings. "Nyu..." She said. Zack shiethed the Reiki-roth and turned to Nyu, "Nyu," Zack said to her, "Just stay here with Veemon and Keramon. Okay? This shouldn't take long." He gave her a smile as he activated a digivice. Transforming Veemon to ExVeemon, and Keramon into [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chrysalimon.

Nyu smiled back with a playful, "Nyu!" As her digimon friends got ready to defend her, should the need arise.

Zack turned to Gaius and wipped away his smile to a look of a little more determination. Toxin then completly formed over Zack, and with a quick slam of two vectors, Zack/Toxin dove at Gaius' arm.

They clung on and started crawling up to the shoulder. "See anything?" Zack asked.

"Yep. He should have at least one weak spot there." Toxin said.

"Good place to start. Let's go." And with that, Zack/Toxin swung over with a nicely sharpened Soul Robber, ready and waiting...
[/FONT]

A.J.

Banned
Growlmon: PYROBLASTER! RAAAAH!!! *blasts several fireballs at Gaius, to distract it from Zack* C'mon, look at me you piece of scrap!

A.J.: IRVINE, FRONT AND CENTER!

Suddenly, a Republic Starfighter swooped down from the sky, an ARC Trooper clad in Green themed armor jumped out, a Chain Gun on his left shoulder and a Blaster Rifle in his right hand.

Irvine: Call for backup?

A.J.: Fire at will! *pulls out his Demonic Blaster and starts firing at Gaius. While Irvine did the same, except with five times the firepower*

Irvine: Engaging the Target! *fires off a mini missle at Gaius*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back