• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tale Of The Rejected (redo)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Makyu smirked under his hood, delighted to see the boy still had the energy left to be so, well, energetic. The living had limitless drive and liveliness, as ironic as that is. Long gone were the days when he was so young and naive, but he remembered them nonetheless. However, there would be time for reminiscing later, he had other matters to attend to at the moment, like taking down this beast. His body could not use magic or energy, but his weapons still held the life force of an entire planet, surely enough to help take this guy down without too much exhaustion. He flourished the dragonheart blade to one side, and hurled it. It spun rapidly like a flying buzzsaw, and began to glow a deep red.

As it sailed through the air, it smashed into the monster's right leg, and cleaved itself into the joint on its knee. the glow erupted into an explosion, and blasted outwards. The massive boulder inside its joint cracked and rocks shattered off, jetting out in all directions in both large and miniscule chunks. Amid the rubble and ash that grew from it, Makyu appeared with phenomal speed, standing atop the blade that was still wedged in what remained of its knee. He peered up the leg, and pounced. Spinning as he leapt, he snatched the dragonheart out of it's leg and began to run vertically up it's leg toward the waist. Zack was doing a nice job at handling the upper body, but this thing could be trouble if the lower body began to cause trouble below.

He placed his palms up against the creatures waist, and pushed. The diamonds embedded in his palms had special properties. They could use his own energy, as well as the natural energy of the elements to manipulate their energy. His medium, was the air around him. Slowly, a blue glow emmitted from beneath his palms, and air started to leak through the diamonds. This air was molecularly ripped apart, and Makyu was forcing it into the beast. Slowly but surely it would start to deteriorate the rocks inside his waist, and his entire lower body would be dettached, useless.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Without having attacked again, Gaius was bombarded with dozens of attacks at once. As he watched Zack/Toxin go for a rune on his back, he turned his attention to A.J. and Irvine. He raised his mighty stone sword to block as many missles as he could. But there were many shots that broke though, which caught Gaius a little off gaurd. Gaius then went in to thrust his fist at A.J. and Irvine.

Gaius would have almost hit the two, had it not been for Makyu's interference. Gauis was knocked back as A.J. and Irvine continued firing as well. Then, with Makyu's second attack, Gauis felt himself ripping at the seems.

Meanwhile, Zack/Toxin had spotted the rune, as it began to glow when they approched it.

"This should be easy enough." They said. And with that, they unshiethed the Reiki-roth once more. Zack/Toxin grabbed Gauis' back fur/hair, with two vectors, lept up, into the air with their blade raised, and retracted the vectors hard. Thrusting them down at the rune symbol and jabbing the Reiki-roth deep into the creature's soft spot.

Along with the other attacks, Gauis let out a piercing sound in pain. It sounded like a high-pitched screetch, but with the intensity or a hard roar. Gauis then began to stagger, as it began to crumble and it's vital fluid shot out, like a gyser, from the wound made by Zack's blade.

Aya finally made her way to the dojo and the school's ruins. "WHA!?!?" She gasped, as she saw the fight and the destruction, "What's going on here?" She then ran to her sister, Maya. "Sis!" She waved, "What happened?"

"Oh, hello Aya." Maya said, "Well it seems some guests have come to visit."

"...Guests?" She asked again, looking to the current battle."

~~Far away...~~

"I must say," Thanos smiled, "I wondered why you weakened that beast before you sent it...but now I see..."

Aku smiled evilly, "Yes. By defeating Gaius, we'll be one step closer in our goal. Then they'll be none the wiser." He then began laughing at his own genius.

~~Back to the action~~

It seems Gauis, the mighty earth warrior, colossus........had had enough. It's roar, fading, as it's balance was gone. It began turning a dead, grey colour as it fell backwards.

Zack/Toxin retreived their blade and lept off Gauis, towards Maya and the others. He shiethed the blade once more, as Toxin returned inside Zack.

When the giant fell, he created a shockwave that could be felt, even in nearby worlds. But now, he was just a lifeless corpse, that slowly began to disintegrate...

Zack turned to Nyu, and everyone else. "Well...that was easy." He smiled a bit, after catching his breath.

But unknown to Zack, the colossus' disintegrating remains, did not simply vanish, but they form branches of darkness, and quickly shot towards Zack and thrusted their way inside. Infusing themselves just a Toxin had so long ago. When this sensation hit Zack...it hurt. He nearly fell as the darkness entered, but did his best to hold his balance. When it was over...it was as if nothing happened. "Huh?..." Zack said trying to cath his breath, "What just happened?"

"Nyu?" She asked as she came to see if Zack was alright.

Veemon and Keramon returned to normal as they joined the rest of the group. "You okay Zack?" Veemon asked. "What was that?"

"I...have no idea...But it's gone now, so I'm sure it was nothing." Zack said smiling.

"Hmm...." Keramon said, "Could be trouble later..." He giggled oddly.

Last edited:

A.J.

Banned
Irvine: May the force be with you. *salutes, and dissapears in a sparkle of light*

A.J.: *casts a Curaga on himself* Ow....*rubs his head*...Uh...Zack, what the heck was that? *stands up*

Guilmon: *de-digivolved* Whatever it was it was painful...

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Zay just quietly stayed out of the way. This was a fight for Zack, and for him alone. Zay sat on the mess that was once a car and watched the movements of all these fighters. He noticed that others were joining in though, and it made him frown with dismay. He could appreciate the fact they were helping, but he thought that Zack should do it on his own.

He was happy though, that in the end, Zack did bring the creature down. What happened next, with the things absorbing into his body, did bother him to an extent. Why did they do this? He didn't remember those other colossi doing that... but then again, he didn't stick around to see them get beat. He kept going, it was what he did for a living...travelling and killing.

He jumped down and walked over to Zack, as he cocked his head to the side. "Zack... you smell slightly different now. You alright little one?"

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Veemon replied to Guilmon's comment, "Yeah...a lot..."

Zack turned to Zay as he walked over. "I smell different? How do you mean?"

Toxin was just about to pop out, "Little?" Why you-" but was immediatle shoved away by Zack.

"Just forget it Toxin..." Zack thought back.

"Nyu?" She asked. Nyu then walked over to Zack and sniffed a bit. "....Nyu?" She asked again, not smelling anything.

"At least you didn't miss everything Aya." Maya said.

Aya still couldn't even grasp what had happened to the school. Then she remembered why she ran back, "Oh!" She turned to her sister, "It's here isn't it? Brother's sword?"

"Ah, so you still have a feel for it." Maya said with a slight look of concern. "Well, if you want to know where it is...Zack now wields it. He fused it with another sword to increase it's power, and to lower the risk of weilding it."

"Huh?" Aya said turning to the group, "Oh! Is Zack alright? I thought I heard him shout in pain..." Aya said, a little worried.

"That's what we're just about to start talking about..." Maya said, looking to Zay and the others.

Alaude Drenxta

OOC: *brought his shocky stick* >D

IC:
Makyu approached Zack from behind and looked over the boy's shoulder calmly, the dark shroud in his hood masking any for of complexion from his face. He quickly pulled on his black gloves, making sure to pull them over the ring. He didn't need anyone asking questions. He had enough problems already to deal with, like what had just happened to Zack.

"Boy, Zack, I beleive? I'm sure you realize in some form or another what has just happened, but if you do not I'll not bother you with the details. Suffice it only to say, you may experience some pain here soon, possibly fatal. It would be a good idea for us to go inside, away from any prying eyes...." He glanced around the area, his eyes seeming to scan for something before he snapped back to attention, "lest we be overheard."

Lord of Chaos

Zay blinked for a moment ,as he looked at people looking at him. He was at a loss for words; he was not a huge fan of having attention. He cleared his throat as he looked down for a moment, mumbling about not being a doctor, and not knowing much past the fact that he happened to smell a little different. Thankfully, Makyu, intervened... he would have to thank him later on, and maybe spare his life.

"Yes... I agree with hoody-boy over here. " He pointed at Makyu. "We should get away from this...public area, lest we invite more unwanted attention, myself not withstanding." He gave a wry smirk as he pulled back into the shade.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Not disagreeing at all, Zack nodded and said, "Well, seeing as how the dojo was the only thing to survive that last attack, let's go inside." He made his way to the dojo's entrance.

"Come on guys." Veemon said to A.J. and Guilmon, before running after Zack.

Toxin was unusually quiet all of a sudden. Although Zack didn't know it, or just didn't hear, but Toxin was puzzled at those tenticles that hit Zack. He wasn't exactaly nervous or scared of them...but it was a little troubling...being attacked by something so unfamiliar...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Step one has started." Aku smiled.

Thanos nodded with a slight grin, "It will be worth the wait." He then turned away from the monitors, and began to head to another part of the fortress. "Now...let's be sure the rest of our componets are secure..."

Aku nodded as he stayed behind and looked through the other horrendous monsters, that have yet to be released upon our unsuspecting group...

A.J.

Banned
A.J.: Alright...*follows after the group, clicking his wristwatch COMM* Hey Irvine...

>>>
The Accelon / World Orbit~*

Irvine: *watches A.J.'s face pop up on the large computer screen before him* That was an awfully quick fight...

A.J.: *on the screen* Yeah, hey listen, keep track of Mine, Guilmon's, Mana's, and Zack's vitals. Something doesn't feel quite right...

Irvine: *tapping away at the computer* There's a foreign substance inside of Zack...I'll look into that...Those other two life signs I'm reading...Watch those two carefully...Not liking the files I've pulled up on them.

A.J.: Right right.

Irvine: If you need help, don't neglect to call...Gets boring up here. *kicks back*

>>>

A.J.: Hey Zack, have any idea what that was?

Alaude Drenxta

Makyu retreated along with the others inside, into the safety and security of the dojo. It wasn't by any means the MOST secure place to discuss, but at least they weren't open to the eyes of the public, or anyone else who might be....watching. He calmly turned to look at A.J., then turned his gaze over at Zack for a moment, before staring the cyborg down once more.

"Dark matter."

Makyu wheeled on the spot, and outstretched his gloved hand. He quickly removed the glove, revealing both his ring, and the diamond-like substance embedded into his palm. The diamond glinted a dark purple-like color, and Makyu shifted around behind Zack. Without any prior warning, he placed his hand on Zack's back, and something burst forth from his chest. This substance was pure dark matter, flailing vehemently and trying to force itself back into the chosen host. It was shifting between solidity; gas, liquid, solid; an ongoing cycle. Makyu pulled his hand away, and it all rushed back inside Zack's body.

"You're possessed. Either the spirit of the beast has a very deap seated personal hatred of you, or there's a reason he came here. Insinuations only get us so far, but it does make me wonder. Who all have you ticked off?"

Lord of Chaos

OOC: Bro... no offense... but that could be considered Power-Playing... and er... Zack might not wanted that to happen... sorry... I'm being quirky today... apologies to all.

Alaude Drenxta

OOC: I'm not sure what exactly it was you thought I just did, but I get the feeling you got the wrong impression. Basically, what I did was;

Inside of the house, I channeled the the little diamonds on my palm to reveal the darkness that had embedded itself in him. I did not extract it, I did not take it out, merely revealed it. Also, I didn't reveal myself as to knowing anything behind the plot anymore than someone making a keen observation. Had I done anymore, I admit, would have been a power play of sorts, and probably would have messed with the plot, but essentially I didn't alter anything. @_@

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: Anywho... ^^;

IC: "Odd..." Keramon said oddly with a slight smile. (As he always had a smile on his face)

"What was that for?!" Zack asked at Makyu's latest action.

"Looked like an attack at first..." Maya thought.

"Well, that gave us a quick glance at what's inside you." Aya said.

Maya nodded slightly, but said, "But we haven't learned anything knew have we? We just know that it's not leaving Zack's body easily. Hmmm....perhaps we can find somone who may know about this situation and those colossi."

"Well..." Zack said, "The only guy I know who's smart enough to know that...or know someone who knows...would be the Doc."

Veemon nodded, "Of couse! He might know SOMEthing!" He said with a little excitment.

"I'll give him a quick call..." Zack said as he pulled out a small device with a monitor on it." "Toxin, keep an eye on that...thing..." He thought.

But before he could input the Doc's number, a recording marked 'urgent' came through. It was the Doc, with the following message: "Zack! I hope this reaches you soon...I'm having a bit of a problem back in Hill Valley...Something has affected the computers here that are also connected to the defense grid and Radiant Garden's mainframe. I need you to get to Hill Valley immediatly!" And before the message faded, a final note came up, "Bring help!" And with that, the recording was cut.

Zack sighed, "Great. Just when we need him...Oh well it's not his fault."

"Nyu..." She said worried.

"Off we go?" Veemon asked.

Zack nodded, "Of course." He then looked to everyone else, "And I may need some help, if anyone wants to com along."

Maya, Bob, and the others from this world shrugged with an unfortunate smile, "Sorry Zack." Maya said. "But we have to stay behind. We have to rebuild the school. Plus I doubt you have room in your ship for even all of us."

"Besides that," Bob said, "This sounds way out of our league. But I bet you can handle it."

Souichiro shrugged, "You'd better. Or else I'll loose all respect for you."

"Heh, that's the only way he can show his concern." Zack laughed.

"Well, this time I'm definatly coming." Aya smiled. "I'm not letting you go off to certain doom alone."

"Heh, sure thing Aya. Thanks. So, you guys are coming right?" He said towards Makyu, Guilmon and A.J. Then he looked towards Zay, "I don't supposed you'd care to come along Zay?"

By this time, Veemon and Keramon had docked Zack's ship and put it in standby.

Lord of Chaos

Zay blinked as he watched everything unfold. Doc... seems like he had heard of that guy somewhere, but he couldn't be too sure. It wasn't important at the moment though. Apparently this guy needed help. So, he figured that Zack would probably be the first person he asked... considering Zack was quite the powerhouse, in all other ways.

Then he heard Zack invite him along. Zay gave it a thought for a moment, before he slowly scratched his chin and gave a small smile. He would indeed come along for this... because he wanted to make sure no one destroyed Zack but him, and him only. "Sure kid, I'll come along. You could use a real fighter anyway... most of these guys look like whimps." Zay smirked a moment before he walked for the door.

"I'll be waiting in my ship... just send me the coordinates."

With that, Zay walked out, disappearing.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: I interrupt this RP to annoy you and make things generally irritating. :D

Temporary bump...I shall post when I am not strapped for time.
(In which time I will either edit or (most likely) delete this post.

Thank you. You may now return to doing absolutly nothing. ^_^

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
OCC: Okay, screw that edit in the last post bs. XD

IC: Zack nodded as Zay walked off. "Okay." Then he headed to his ship, "So, anyone else coming?" He asked A.J. and Makyu.

"Nyu!" She smiled as she ran off to join Veemon and Keramon in Zack's ship. Once she got there, Veemon was already at work, inputting the coordinates to Hill Valley, and transmitting them to everyone elses ships. (just in case (XD))

Aya walked ahead of Zack, and entered the ship after getting her supplies. She took the seat reserved for her, when she travels with Zack. "Okay," She thought, "By the time I get back, I'm going to try my hardest to be stronger than Maya. Then she won't treat me like a kid anymore..."

"Done!" Veemon smiled as he finished on the terminal. "I sure hope the Doc's okay when we get there..."

"He'll be fine." Aya smiled at Veemon.

Keramon smiled oddly, "Unless he's been eaten already..." Then he let out a creepy giggle.
(Odd little guy, isn't he? XD)

Lord of Chaos

OOC: Indeed...

IC:

Zay was sitting back, relaxed in the cockpit of his personal fighter. He watched as the coordinates popped up on the main monitor in front of him. He simply smiled a moment as he shook his head. "I shoulda remembered that one... Hill Valley. What a dumb person I can be at times..." He slowly sit up straight, as he told the ship to head for those coordinates. Zay could feel his ship suddenly powering up, and taking off for the destined location...

Meanwhile, within the ship, Zay walked over to a computer terminal, and punched up some information on Hill Valley... and slowly stopped. He looked around for a moment, swearing that he could feel they were all being watched or something. Then, he remembered that, there were beings out there powerful enough... that watched over everything. He shuddered at the thought of that... beings that powerful. He slowly sighed as he went back over and sat down in his chair, with a little PDA-like device that had the Hill Valley info on it... and info on this "Doc" guy.

"Interesting indeed..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back