• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Talking about GOD Allah I want everyone to hear me out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
ok i hope you guys see my topic i have few question for christian but first hey nice to meet you all my name is ahmad im muslim i hope nobody hate me after what i say here but first i got simple question's for christian hear me please were all brothers and sisters there's no need to get angry about this topic here's the first question everyone knows it

(1) do you christain believe jesus is a god and why?

i'll ask more and i well reply you why allah is the only true god and jesus not but first answer this question tell me why you believe jesus is god

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: talking about GOD allah i want everyone to hear me out

I shall preamble this by noting that I am not religious or the most informed, and what I do know is due to my Catholic high school education.

You seem to have some kind of misunderstanding. People do not think Jesus is a god. In the Christian faith, there is only one God. God has taken on three forms, though: the Father (God), the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit (or known as the Holy Ghost by many) and while they are all a part of the one God, the Son and Holy Spirit are individual parts from the Father and act on behalf of him.

Jesus is God's son, but he is also God in that it was God's spirit that became human...It's a very metaphysical, transmutative & transformative, and not the easiest thing to explain since it is something that isn't meant to be explained but I think this passage from the New Testament explains what Jesus is pretty well:

Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death—
even death on a cross!

Philippians 2:6–8

Also, I respectfully ask that you do not attempt to make the claim that "Allah is the only true God". It is fine to debate about why Allah is the "only true God" to you, but religion is first and foremost a private and personal thing to people.

This section is not meant to be a place to attempt to convert (unless specifically asked) and dictate to people. It is a place to teach, learn, and understand.

If this cannot be abided by in this discussion, I will close this thread. That is the only warning I will provide.

Your thoughts on your faith are 100% welcome, though.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I'm also not religious like Spockanort, but I'd politely like to ask why you believe Allah is the only true god, if you could elaborate please.

Xehanort-X-blade

than chick this first 1) (jesus is not son of a god and wasn't either god)

2) god wasn't born he didn't had beginning god doesn't have parents nor son nor daughter

and in the quran it said in english it says (say almighty allah he wasn't born so god for the ones who think jesus god or son of god then here's why his neither his just a messenger from god

and here's a miracle of allah
af18BactrianCamel.jpg
please look closely at this camel if you focus his body shaped as allah in arabic
96a0405447f9153bcc56adfe657c8e62.jpeg

there's many miracle of allah

EDIT: i'll be brb for while im going to dubi now:)

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm not religious in the slightest but I also went to Catholic school for about 11 years.

1) (jesus is not son of a god and wasn't either god)
It's fine if that's your belief but according to the Bible, yes, Jesus is the son of God.

2) god wasn't born he didn't had beginning god doesn't have parents nor son nor daughter
According to the Bible, that's true. According to the Bible, God created everything and is entirely omnipresent. What's your point?

Xehanort-X-blade

my point is god doesn't have son jesus is human and human cannot be god son and that's all written in quran but in your bible it says his son of god but his just messenger of god

[video=youtube;FdUXJoRqhyY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdUXJoRqhyY[/video]

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
my point is god doesn't have son
You have to be respectful of other religions if you want this thread to stay open and right now you're being very disrespectful towards Catholics and Christians.

You wanted people to answer your questions and hear you out on your response but literally all you're responding with is "no". That's not how a discussion works, especially not one about religion if it's going to be fruitful in any possible way.

I have no stake in this conversation one way or the other, as I'm not religious. But I would appreciate if you could be respectful since you're asking that much of everyone else. If not, the thread is being closed and the discussion will not be continued. Master Spockanort already warned you.

Xehanort-X-blade

no please taochan im sorry if what i said are bad stuff to your reglion but i won't talk about your regilion now im just showing why allah is the only true god and im really not trying to be rude to anyone so please now see the video i post it proof why jesus not son of a god
and look at the camel seriously don't tell me his body doesn't look like allah الله name

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
af18BactrianCamel.jpg
please look closely at this camel if you focus his body shaped as allah in arabic

there's many miracle of allah

EDIT: i'll be brb for while im going to dubi now:)
A camel's back looking like Allah in Arabic doesn't prove anything of Allah's existence, nor that Allah caused that though. This doesn't prove anything.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1) (jesus is not son of a god and wasn't either god)

Yes, I understand that in the Islamic and Judaic faiths, Jesus is believed to have been a prophet and not the actual son of God.

Of course God wasn't born. God is the "Alpha and the Omega", the beginning and the ending of all things.

Jesus was born, though, to a human mother but she was impregnated by the Holy Spirit of God. That is what, in Christianity, makes Jesus the son of God. A human born of the divine God, a part of God made mortal in order to better understand humans and their suffering.

and in the quran it said in english it says (say almighty allah he wasn't born so god for the ones who think jesus god or son of god then here's why his neither his just a messenger from god

Nobody thinks God was born in the Christian faith, though. Jesus, who is a part of God, was the one who was born. God and Jesus are different in that way, but Jesus is the physical manifestation of God, his son. Through Jesus, God speaks and exists in human flesh.

Jesus, to Christians, was the Messiah of a prophecy spoken in the Old Testament of the Bible:

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6

af18BactrianCamel.jpg
please look closely at this camel if you focus his body shaped as allah in arabic الله

Could you actually explain the camel for those of us who don't speak Arabic nor know the Quran intimately? I know this relates to a miracle of the camel but I don't understand what this has to do with Jesus not being the son of God.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
no please taochan im sorry if what i said are bad stuff to your reglion but i won't talk about your regilion now
I've said it twice but I will say it a third time. I am not religious. I am not Catholic, I am not Christian, I am not religious in any possible way, shape or form. I have no religious inclination.

If someone were being rude about your religion, I would have said the same thing to them. You have to be respectful.

im just showing why allah is the only true god and im really not trying to be rude to anyone so please now see the video i post it proof why jesus not son of a god
and look at the camel seriously don't tell me his body doesn't look like allah الله name
Well, trying to prove that Allah is the one true God and telling everyone else that their religions aren't valid is rude. I don't think you would like if someone did that to you, would you???

Camels are amazing and all but no, that is not confirmation of anything in my opinion.

Xehanort-X-blade

ok this is the last thing i say there's no 3 gods we all woreship 1 god that's all call it yahweh or god whatever the point is there's only one god that's all and sorry taochan if what i said is rude to other people so please if some of you find this noneses you can just close it you can close the topic now please and forget all this problem please:(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ok if you guys won't considered looking at the video or the picture than there's no point trying to make you believe me if you want to close this topic than there's nothing i can do but think about what i said but if you leave the topic open than thank you

You aren't really reading my comments explaining why Christians view Jesus as the son of God, so why should I acknowledge a video that will teach me nothing? I'm not religious, so Jesus being the son of God or not doesn't effect me. Allah being your God does not effect me either.

The problem is that you aren't engaging the points being presented and explaining your own views appropriately.

lol master spock nort the camel doesn't have to do anything with jesus you see allah name originally is

and look at the camel body it's allah name

Not...really? I don't see it...

I just read up on the miracle of the she-camel and that's certainly an interesting tale.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
It has already been stated that religion is a private matter. It is fine to elaborate what they mean to you, but it's unwise to tell adherents to other religions that your view is right and theirs is wrong. Sure, it may be true for you, but not necessarily so for others. It's just like how you can't force other people to believe that ghosts exist when they don't believe they do.

I am of Catholic faith and I commend Master Spockanort for her elaboration that is very clear. Jesus is not the Father - he is the Son - but He possesses the same God-hood the Father does. He is the Son because He was born on earth from the powers of the Holy Spirit, who is yet another Person sharing the very same God-hood. There are also instances in the Bible in which God the Father refers to Jesus as His Son, such as after Jesus' baptism in the Jordan (Matthew 3:13) and in John 3:16:

Matthew 3:13 said:
At the same time a voice from Heaven was heard, "This is my Son, the Beloved; He is my Chosen One.

John 3:16 said:
Yes, God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him may not be lost, but may have eternal life.

So you see, there are three Persons in one God: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Collectively, they are called the Holy Trinity.

It may be hard to understand, but as St. Augustine, a Church scholar, put it, our mind and cognition is simply too small to understand the vastness of all God's powers. It's like trying to contain the whole ocean in a wee bucket.

I could, however, probably make it simpler to understand by drawing parallels to energy. Light, sound, and electricity are three kinds of energy; they are different (light is not sound, sound is not electricity, electricity is not light, and so on), but they are also the same in that they are all energy. In very simple terms which should be taken with a grain of salt, Jesus is God in a (very) roughly similar way light is energy.

Of course, I see it this way because I believe that this is true. If anyone disagrees with me because they are of different faith, I respect them.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ok this is the last thing i say there's no 3 gods we all woreship 1 god that's all call it yahweh or god whatever the point is there's only one god that's all and sorry taochan if what i said is rude to other people so please if some of you find this noneses you can just close it you can close the topic now please and forget all this problem please:(

Nobody said there is 3 gods. Again, there is one God to Christians, but the one God has taken on three forms.

It's like water. Water can be a solid (ice), a liquid (water), or gas (steam when heated). 3 forms, but all still water.

Xehanort-X-blade

guess you right solo and spocknort everyone has his own religions i have no right to say only one is right everyone has to stick with his religions im not gone continue this please you can close it now:) and sorry if i offend some people religions please forget this topic ever happened all of you just stick to your religion's since you have faith in it^_^

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
guess you right solo and spocknort everyone has his own religions i have no right to say only one is right everyone has to stick with his religions im not gone continue this please you can close it now:) and sorry if i offend some people religions please forget this topic ever happened all of you just stick to your religion's since you have faith in it^_^
Oooooooooookay, well people were open to hearing what you had to say. It's always interesting to learn about different cultures and different religions. I just want you to know that wasn't the problem with your thread.

The problem with your thread was your seeming attempt to just convert people by telling them they were wrong and not really explaining yourself as well as not actually reading half of what was posted by other people, though I appreciate you apologizing for being rude.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back