• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TAV Armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naryx15

Maybe it has something to do with their "Fatal Mode" or whatever it's called.
Kinda like Sora's clothes in KHII.

Captain Yoyo

i think it would be more like a drive form than a keychain

i think that as you move though the the game you obtain more piessess of your armour .these are like drive forms that boost your strength when your in ''Fatal mode " or whatever it is.

bassically imagine it like levels for a form with 1 piece as level 1 and full body armour as max level which is what the kh2fm trailershows when you battle Mx

im probbably wrong

Captain Yoyo

terrapic.jpg

070928khpsp01.jpg

the armour terras wearing is different to the one on his arm that hes always wearing i think

look at his arm

its different in colour and a little different in shape

Happy Chap

i think it would be more like a drive form than a keychain

i think that as you move though the the game you obtain more piessess of your armour .these are like drive forms that boost your strength when your in ''Fatal mode " or whatever it is.

bassically imagine it like levels for a form with 1 piece as level 1 and full body armour as max level which is what the kh2fm trailershows when you battle Mx

im probbably wrong
thats what i ment - the reward for completing a world is a new piece of armour, much like in the other games where you often recieve a new keychain

you may be right about the armours powers, but i dunno

Wevvy

Idk about you guys, but to me, this question is as ridiculous as asking where did Kairi get her clothes from.

No offense.

A

Audo

Idk about you guys, but to me, this question is as ridiculous as asking where did Kairi get her clothes from.

No offense.
If Kairi's clothes had become means for a plot device, than it would be different.
The point is, the armor is a key to the plot, and therefore asking such a question is not that ridiculous.

Captain Yoyo

]If Kairi's clothes had become means for a plot device, than it would be different.
The point is, the armor is a key to the plot, and therefore asking such a question is not that ridiculous

i agree with audo in the whole big role idea for the armour

i think that the most significent things that mite happen regarding the armour are :

ven possibly getting new armour at the end

Aquas armour being in the room of sleep in kh2fm

Terras (and possibly the others) ''Fatal mode" or whatever it is

and their master im sure has a big role in the armour aswell, he may have made it for them or just givin it to them

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
@yoyo

His armor is read >_>
Umm and maybe he has to change into it?
That was after all the first concept video >_>
AND YES
HENSHIN A KEYBLADE!

Athel

Machinist

Faris

Perfect Harmony
wow, its the armour thread revival.

who knows, id like it to be like jak 3, where by the player gains it as the game progresses.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I too think it'd be the progressive armour-gaining, but not by world completion, but by the completion of major or secret tasks.

Captain Yoyo

i agree with zero inferno but do you think say when you unlock a piece of armour youll unlock a piece for each apretince or just the one you unlock it with

i think that you only unlock pieces for the person you were using at the time

so when you do a special mission for aqua and unlock some you get armour for aqua and only aqua

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
i agree with zero inferno but do you think say when you unlock a piece of armour youll unlock a piece for each apretince or just the one you unlock it with

i think that you only unlock pieces for the person you were using at the time

so when you do a special mission for aqua and unlock some you get armour for aqua and only aqua

If that were too happen i would say for the character your using and for them only.:p

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
They could have just known they were going to fight MX and suited up before hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back