• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TAV? light, darkness and dawn?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
If each person is a blank slate on a metaphorical road between the light, twilight, and darkness, and the master is teaching them their spirit, they are going to go down the road of their master. Makes no sense that the three students are aligned separately.

It's different if, say, Terra falls of the path and starts straying toward darkness.

uhm...i don't see how the quote you said contradicts mine....unless it's implying something....if there master is teaching "their" spirit as you say, then he's not teaching his own... .

EDIT:
You yourself said it was for a different reason.

it's one of the reasons...but the way she looked at the light differed...if you see the video carefully her eye's look angry the moment she sees it

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The beam was coming from the Evil Queen's mirror. Nothing she owns would be something to smile over.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yes i agree on the spirit aswell...but spirit to me is like saying soul...and soul doesnt contain light or darkness....but it's probably me just not being smart right now..

lopkit

she just covered her eyes because its too bright...and she's being suck inside the magic mirror..-.-

Allister Rose

French Lover
she just covered her eyes because its too bright...and she's being suck inside the magic mirror..-.-

umm...again we cant tell if it was the mirror since the video changes...and she covered her whole face...not just the eyes

lopkit

umm...again we cant tell if it was the mirror since the video changes...and she covered her whole face...not just the eyes

look again..after she covers hey face and closed her eyes...she turned into a light ball thing and got sucked inside the mirror..

3:03

Zeagal

Lick It Good
look again..after she covers hey face and closed her eyes...she turned into a light ball thing and got sucked inside the mirror..

3:03
This is what I thought to. It would be rather dumb of her not to shield herself.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's pretty obvious it's one scene and not two split scenes. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back