• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra is not Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Lol what? Did you not read my posts. Hell, if anything im the only using proof.
lol.

I gave specific instances, specific wording, and all you guys can do is speculate?
Now you're just being dumb.

1."He was referring to MX." What? We dont know who he was referring to.
We can use the same clue against you, except it's more likely that he was referring to MX.
2."That battle was noncanon." Well i guess that makes the xemnas fight noncanon, but oh wait it was actually in one of the first cutscenes in Kh2...
Except the LS fight was specifically regarded as unimportant to the plot, unlike the Xemnas fight.
3." LS wasnt terra." And you know this how? Oh wait, you dont.
Neither do you, except we never said he wasn't Terra.

Didn't you say you had pure facts?

daysofgreen

Lol what? Did you not read my posts. Hell, if anything im the only using proof. I gave specific instances, specific wording, and all you guys can do is speculate?
2."That battle was noncanon." Well i guess that makes the xemnas fight noncanon, but oh wait it was actually in one of the first cutscenes in Kh2...
3." LS wasnt terra." And you know this how? Oh wait, you dont.

Come on guys, lets be logical.

But....All of those arguments could be used against you too.

jdeib963

I agree 100% i dont think hes Xehanort. I swear Vanitas is in some way Xehanort.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
we know in the new trailer terra is really mad at MX and said he will never forgive him. terra was so mad darkness came out.

xigbar stated that after the wielders disappear a man appear and he was name xehanort. we dont even know if terra met xehanort. fuck it xehanort wasnt even bad at that time so what reason does terra have to hate xehanort??? none dude NONE.

he was talking about MX simple as that.

Well xehanort apprentice wasn't around (UNDER THAT NAME) in BBs so he is 99% likely talkin bout MX. I did think Terra was Xehanort, but now I think Vanitas may be an Unverse of Terra somehow and becomes Xehanort when Terra submits to darkness in the end. Remember he tells Ven that he will find out who he is when Terra stops being Terra?

djares181

lol.

Now you're just being dumb.

We can use the same clue against you, except it's more likely that he was referring to MX.

Except the LS fight was specifically regarded as unimportant to the plot, unlike the Xemnas fight.

Neither do you, except we never said he wasn't Terra.

Didn't you say you had pure facts?

I did. In my first post. But i dont really feel like repeating myself. All this was was an attempt to refute some of the points others brought up, but i guess it was all for naught.

AxelRikuRoxas

we know in the new trailer terra is really mad at MX and said he will never forgive him. terra was so mad darkness came out.

xigbar stated that after the wielders disappear a man appear and he was name xehanort. we dont even know if terra met xehanort. fuck it xehanort wasnt even bad at that time so what reason does terra have to hate xehanort??? none dude NONE.

he was talking about MX simple as that.

agreed i think that xehanort is terra.

i notice only small amounts of proof. im going to list a few that i remember.

- the statement above mine
- xehanort and mx are told to have a relationship in bbs which has been confirmed by nomuras recent interview. mx has an impact on xehanort.
- i don't really care for looks but they do look alike
- it is confirmed that xehanort lost his memories (well a man did) but it is assumed to be xehanort
- aquas armour (just putting that out there to see what u guys say)
- the fact he may not be able to use the keyblade may be because he is not qualified anymore. much like when sora and riku fought in kh1... riku wielded the keyblade over sora because sora questioned why he held th ekeyblade and because rikus heart was stronger than soras at that point. (near the waterfall part)
- he couldve lost it when he submitted to darkness. i don't know about this for sure but i think its possible. riku never fully submitted to it in kh2 but in kh1 he wielded a keyblade of true darkness. xehanort may be able to do this i dunno.
tbh the keyblade is my most interesting thought. i want to figure it out for sure.
- i have a feeling that if mx influenced xehanort in bbs (confirmed), well then that would explain xehanort going to far into darkness and becoming xemnas. also did anyone notice in the trailer that terra goes all out with likea super sayan of darkness. and xehanort is like "hells yea boi" at that point it seems like he succumbed to it and could have lead to a memory loss as he becomes engulfed. i don't know anything for sure but this is my proof. i might have forgotten some.

theories are theories wen it comes to it but only 7 days til release so lets not be angry at each other :p lots of ppl got angry on this thread. im sure all of you have pieces of your theories correct but lets face it everone has something wrong with their theories. i probably have something wrong with mine. In fact its likely

o the only thing i didn't like was the guy that posted this thread was rlly cocky saying that noone will disprove this. i found that very rude. if you don't wish for people to share our opposing thoughts then recite ur theory to yourself and not the website. people will have their thoughts it's how you handle them that determines how others view you.

first post on this website :p just wanted to make it memorable

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Why would Terra say he hates Xehanort, if Terra is indeed Xehanort? Either Terra has self-esteem issues, or he's talking about MX and going by the trailers we've seen, I'm saying it's MX.

AxelRikuRoxas

Why would Terra say he hates Xehanort, if Terra is indeed Xehanort? Either Terra has self-esteem issues, or he's talking about MX and going by the trailers we've seen, I'm saying it's MX.
it doesn't really matter, your right it should be assumed to be MX, but i can see how some may think its xehanort (apprentice). same name is confusing for some. but that's why there are these forums, to try to help understand this stuff. no need to snap at people for it. also since i belive terra = xehanort it makes no sense to me why he would hate himself XD
i don't see why terra or the LS would hate xehanort (apprentice) anyway because xehanort has done nothing to them yet unless he does something in bbs. i think its mx 99% because terra looks like he has more of a history with mx to the point he wouldn't like him. the LS fight was non-canon (i think that means wasn't part of story) that means the fight wasn't meant to be part of the story. it wouldn't hve any effect on what happens in further kh games that push forward. as for what LS says that doesn't mean it isn't true. what he says is just information that is true but doesn't affect the kh2 games storyline. he is an optional boss just like there will be in bbs. hopefully we won't have to talk about this with that boss as well lol.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
True, but like you said just because the fight was non-canon doesn't mean we should totally disregard it. It only means that in KH3 we'll have a flashback of Sora fighting LS.

eric1018

Awards
Traverse Town in 1st District, inside the Moogle S
True, but like you said just because the fight was non-canon doesn't mean we should totally disregard it. It only means that in KH3 we'll have a flashback of Sora fighting LS.

Well I don't think there will be a flashback though because the regular KH2 didn't have this and would be unfair to the person or just confusing as they hadn't seen the scene before. The scene is probably just to give hints to BbS, but is mostly non-canon and to be non-referenced in further games.

Last edited:

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Well I don't think there will be a flashback though because the regular KH2 didn't have this and would be unfair to the person or just confusing as they hadn't seen the scene before. The scene is probably just to give hints to BbS, but is mostly non-canon and to be non-referenced in further games.

True, though they showed a glimpse of Sora seeing Xemas in Roxas's memory restoration in the regular KH2 right?

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Oh okay I believe you. :) So then maybe KH3 will show the scene, BUT only if Terra is actually alive when Sora fights him because the whole fight could just be for the heck of it and Terra could just be a cameo even though he is dead or Xehanort...

It's possible. Though.. I remember Nomura saying that while BBS is a story in the past, it's also a story dealing with SRK. Now if only I can find that info...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back