• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

terra is xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
for some reason that sounds reasonable....wasn't it said that the DS helmet came off. If so maybe he was attacked, and then his helmet came off after a blow to the head. Could have caused a major memory loss....right?

Well, no. If a bash to the head caused memory loss would have to be a very strong hit, which could distort the face... yet Xehanorts face isnt broken in any way

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

that's true. Im surprised Goofy didn't suffer from amnesia

Keybladewielder1

Well Terra cant be Xehanort. cause you fight him in KH2:FM so basicly case closed. Terra is not Xehanort for you fight both and they are two seperate people.

Well, that could just be his soul. Or, if Terra is Xehanort, it could be his lost memories

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, no. If a bash to the head caused memory loss would have to be a very strong hit, which could distort the face... yet Xehanorts face isnt broken in any way

actually for amnesia you can have it fomra blow to even teh back of the head and all you would feel is pain

soralove432

oh i really hope xehanort isnt terra. i thought so too at first, but there is SO much more evidence pointing to MX and DS than there is pointing to terra.

okay this might sound dumb...but everyone keeps talking about the DS's helmet coming off....when did this happen? was it in the concept video? i dont remember it and i watched the video a couple of times again and didnt see it...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
okay this might sound dumb...but everyone keeps talking about the DS's helmet coming off....when did this happen? was it in the concept video? i dont remember it and i watched the video a couple of times again and didnt see it...

It's in the BBS trailer shown at TGS. Which hasn't been made public yet.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yeah, i was just pulling out a guess as to why the DS helmet came off

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Also if DS was Xehanort Xehanort would have the same hair color and feature MX would have but younger.

o_O
Sons do not necesarrily look like younger versions of their fathers.

Stars

リク
Terra not exactly Xehanort.. but could be part of Xehanort..

I think that DS is not Xehanort we seen.. but his name maybe..

V

V.A.T.13

Yikes, the tension in this thread is high...

As for my opinion, I think it's possible Terra is a part of Xehanort. The two have way too much of a connection not to be related to each other at all in some way...

Yet the mystery of the DS is possible too.

Both are predictable answers.

Hanzo

Ok the hit on Ds helmet to make it come off can't cause memory lost. Also it will not distort the face either. Cause if it did then the fight in the video wouldn't happen unless it starts the game which it probably doesn't.

Also it is possible for DS to be MX son. Cause have you heard of the three mustcateer (sorry dont know how to spell it been to long) one of them was a son and apprentice to his own dad. So dont cross the theory out.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Yikes, the tension in this thread is high...

As for my opinion, I think it's possible Terra is a part of Xehanort. The two have way too much of a connection not to be related to each other at all in some way...

NO U

Yet the mystery of the DS is possible too.

Both are predictable answers.

DS is less predictable since we haven't seen his face (which might not have anything to do with Xehanort), and we don't see his eyes changing color.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Once we see his face though, i'm pretty sure that'll answer (or at least give us better understanding of) at least a couple of our thoughts on connections and all that. Such as the big Xehanort Equasion, and possibly why the DS was so dead set on beating Ven. Though that might not mean anything.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Once we see his face though, i'm pretty sure that'll answer (or at least give us better understanding of) at least a couple of our thoughts on connections and all that.

If DS's face doesn't look like Terra's, then the "DS being part of Xehanort" theory is dead...unless he looks like MX, in which case Terra+DS=Xehanort could pottentially work as well.

and possibly why the DS was so dead set on beating Ven.

Or the other way around.

V

V.A.T.13

DS is less predictable since we haven't seen his face (which might not have anything to do with Xehanort), and we don't see his eyes changing color.

No, it's more predictable because
1. BBS is supposed to be about Xehanort
2. Xehanort was the only one in the vid that didn't show up, even though the game is supposed to about HIM
3. Theres a masked figure

And the first thing most people think is "that's gotta be Xehanort"
While thinking Terra becoming part of Xehanort takes more thinking. As you can see, most people in these threads don't believe it as much as DS being Xehanort proving that DS = X is more predictable than Terra being X.

Plus, DS being Xehanort is just way too easy.
DS pulls off his mask, he's Xehanort. Done.

Plus T + MX = X makes for better story, regardless how cliche it is.
Think about it, it's either mx's apprentice follows in his footsteps, or a good guy, Terra, becomes the one thing he hates the most thus equaling more drama~

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
No, it's more predictable because
1. BBS is supposed to be about Xehanort
2. Xehanort was the only one in the vid that didn't show up, even though the game is supposed to about HIM
3. Theres a masked figure

Terra's appearance, the fact that his eyes change color, and the fact that blue(Terra)+orange(MX)=brown (which is the color of Xehanort's eyes), the parallel between Riku and XH, Xemnas calling Aqua an "old friend", the possibility of Aqua being the 14th member, among other things, trumps that.

And the first thing most people think is "that's gotta be Xehanort"

Pfff, I've seen more people thinking that it's Terra than DS in my stay here, and I'm pretty sure that you have too. It's just been recently that people have been thinking outside the box and contemplating the DS possibility.

While thinking Terra becoming part of Xehanort takes more thinking.

Because it's so difficult to come to the conclusion that MX (who is so much like XH) posseses Terra, resulting in the mixed appearance, right? That's probably the first thing that comes to a lot of people's minds (some of them change their minds later, but whatever). Whereas for DS you would have to come up with an explanation as to why he is so much like Terra and MX.

I of course have come up with a few, but they required much more time to come up with than the simple, common possession theory, which would have taken me 5 seconds to figure out.

As you can see, most people in these threads don't believe it as much as DS being Xehanort proving that DS = X is more predictable than Terra being X.

1. This thread does not speak for everyone.

2. One of the things that makes them think that is the Terra battle, which is a complicated issue.

3. Right now there's more stuff that can be interpreted towards Terra being Xehanort than DS being Xehanort.

Plus, DS being Xehanort is just way too easy.
DS pulls off his mask, he's Xehanort. Done.

Right, so then why would he look a mix of Terra and MX? You just jumped over that.

Plus T + MX = X makes for better story,

You never shut up, so telling you to hush would be useless.

regardless how cliche it is.

Think about it, it's either mx's apprentice follows in his footsteps, or a good guy, Terra, becomes the one thing he hates the most thus equaling more drama~

Drama is more cliché, and more predictable. Which bites. And DS being Xehanort might not be that dramatic, but I kinda prefer it more, because it means that Terra, Aqua and Ven failed, and MX is still out there in his apprentice, and essentially their sacrifices were for nothing.

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Hell no he is not because they have common hairstyles and same eye color doesnt mean they are the same chc

There's also the connections with the knights, the armor, the rage/hatred, the music, the attacks/fighting style, and probably a few other things that I missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back