• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra should be the one to kill Xehanort, not Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I was obviously joking when I said that, but lol at calling Terra a "B" character.

Keep on hating on me guys. I love it.

why do you love terra so much

he's not terrable

but he's pmuch a rock

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Not true.
You stated that Terra has been wronged the most by Xehanort, and therefore is the one most deserving of offing the old goat.
Basically, "Terra wants revenge."

If that wasn't your argument, would you kindly clarify what you actually meant?

FFxStrife

why do you love terra so much

he's not terrable

but he's pmuch a rock

7a1a6210f4b9d855a19640721f901aa2c4cd6553b39b91066600b65273629e22_1.gif

Ree

i like KH2 Sora but some of his lines were pretty bad.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I like both as characters They've both got their own way of immersing you into their stories.

I'll second that and yet it is still obvious that Terra's story (and those of the BBS cast as a whole) was not what it could have been and so far there were much more opportunities to immerse into Sora's "story" than there was for anyone else except maybe Riku.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Nah guys, everyone's just gonna combine their powers through the power and teamwork and friendship and there's gonna be lights flashing everywhere and next thing you know, Xehanort is lying on the floor fading away Axel/Riku Replica style. :p

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
HECK YES KAIRI

Xehanort destroyed her home town, probably killed her grandma, abducted her and shoved her into the sea of space and used her as bait. He keeps her around to form the Final Keyhole but the minute she has, he treats her as disposable and it's implied he would have killed her if Riku hadn't stopped him. To reference DiZ, Xehanort treats the boys as pawns to his plans, but he doesn't even treat the girls as tools. He dismisses them completely. Aqua and Kairi have been totally dismissed as unworthy and unuseful in his eyes. It's why Terra becomes his vessel, Ventus to make the X-Blade, but Aqua he just decides to kill. It's time for Xehanort's sexism to be his downfall. And it actually works well in that way, because he dismissed Aqua and Kairi he is likely unaware that Kairi even has the ability to wield (from Aqua) so what a perfect opportunity for her to gut him like a pissbaby.

Plus it would give us this nice hypothetical parallel--

tumblr_mjfblwKmZF1rku80no2_250.gif
tumblr_mjfblwKmZF1rku80no1_250.gif

KH AU: …in which…

KINGDOM HEARTS (2002)
XEHANORT’S HEARTLESS: So, you’ve awakened at last, princess. The Keyhole is now complete. You have served your purpose. But now it’s over.
KINGDOM HEARTS III (2016)
KAIRI: The X-Blade may be complete. But I won’t let you win. You’re over, Xehanort!

Honestly, my theory going into KH3 is this one, based on the way DDD is written:

tumblr_msgb1e3sz51rku80no4_250.gif
tumblr_msgb1e3sz51rku80no3_250.gif
tumblr_msgb1e3sz51rku80no2_250.gif

tumblr_msgb1e3sz51rku80no1_500.jpg

Holy Kupo that..is pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back