• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra(Something i just want to throw out there)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Well im new but ive been on this forum looking around.
Think is ive seen alot of terra=Xenohort and id like to just throw something out there.

If Terra were him why is he in fm+?
Why does he tell sora all he has left is his hatred?

Could someone answer that if so i think this pretty much debunks all theories of terra being him

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
1. Nomura said you shouldn't be sure if it was Terra or not, and in the end it doesn't matter if you think it's him.

2. It might not be Terra in the flesh, but a manifestation of his feelings or something like that-if the battle is canon.

3. He's most likely talking about Master Xehanort from BBS, not Xehanort from KH1/CoM/KH2.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I see but my whole thing was like I know what Nomura says but at times you cant exactly trust what your told you have to think for yourself.

But maybe your right maybe it was his emotions and such acting as a guide/medium to project his physical form so sora could fight him.

A

Audo

When Nomura basically says "that fight doesn't matter" I think I would have the goodmind to agree with him, you know... seeing as how he is Nomura and all.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I'd believe him, since he's the designer of KH >.>

A

Audo

And the director, and the creator, and he comes up with the general storyline.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
I see but my whole thing was like I know what Nomura says but at times you cant exactly trust what your told you have to think for yourself.

But maybe your right maybe it was his emotions and such acting as a guide/medium to project his physical form so sora could fight him.
but i would feel reeeeaaally crappy if i just fought someone that's tougher than Sephiroth, and it was only a projection... :cry:

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
1. Nomura said you shouldn't be sure if it was Terra or not, and in the end it doesn't matter if you think it's him.

2. It might not be Terra in the flesh, but a manifestation of his feelings or something like that-if the battle is canon.

3. He's most likely talking about Master Xehanort from BBS, not Xehanort from KH1/CoM/KH2.

basically, that.

i don't think it really matters who people think he is though. Why can't terra just be terra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back