• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TERRA VEN AND AQUA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valorboy

EVRYONE IS MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF VEN BEING SORA/ROXAS

ITS LIKE NONE CARES ABOUT TERRA OR AQUA (I 4GET IS THAT HER NAME)

I HAVENT BEEN ON THESE FORUMS FOR A LONG TIME BUT ILL TELL U WAT I FIRST THOUGHT THE FIRST TIME I SAW THE SECRET ENDING ON THE JP VERSION O KH----

+ROXAS AND VEN REALLY LOOK ALIKE WICH MIGHT ALSO HAVE SOMTHING TO DO WITH SORA

+TERRA MIGHT HAVE SOME SORTA SUPERNATURAL POWER CUZ HIS EYES CHANGE COLORS IN THE MOVIE AND STUFF AND HE MIGHT HAV SOMTHING TO DO WITH VEN HAVING A BIG RESEMBLANCE WITHH ...BLABLABLA

+AQUA HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH RIKU SINCE SHE WAS ABLE TO SHOOT A SHIELD TO PROTECT ANOTHER ----U KNOW THE PART SHE L00KS BAK AND SHOOTS A BLUE AURA IN THE SKY LEADING IT TO PROTECT ONE OF HER ALLY'S ,,CUZ AS IT HITS HIM IT BCOMES A SHIELD THAT L00KS LIKE RIKU'S DARK SHIELD (REACTION).....I KNOW IT ALSO LOOKS LIKE IT WEN SORA USES REFLECT BUT ITS BLUE AND SORA WAS ONLY ABLE TO PROTECT HIMSELF...RIKU USES IT TO PROTECT SORA AS AQUA USES IT TO PROTECT WHOEVR WAS IN DANGER OF GETTING KEYBLADE BARRAGED..

PS FEED MY EGG PLZ

613472.gif

Click here to feed me!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Samurai777

Who cares if people want to know what is going on with the Sora, Ven relationship. And if you want to discuss Terra and Aqua then make a thread about them with an interesting topic. And what is with all the caps, seriously?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Really? From what I've seen, nobody gives a crap about Ven.
It's all Aqua.

And please, ease off on the caps and the... annoyingness...

+ROXAS AND VEN REALLY LOOK ALIKE WICH MIGHT ALSO HAVE SOMTHING TO DO WITH SORA
Lmao.

+TERRA MIGHT HAVE SOME SORTA SUPERNATURAL POWER CUZ HIS EYES CHANGE COLORS IN THE MOVIE AND STUFF AND HE MIGHT HAV SOMTHING TO DO WITH VEN HAVING A BIG RESEMBLANCE WITHH ...BLABLABLA
What? D:

+AQUA HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH RIKU SINCE SHE WAS ABLE TO SHOOT A SHIELD TO PROTECT ANOTHER ----U KNOW THE PART SHE L00KS BAK AND SHOOTS A BLUE AURA IN THE SKY LEADING IT TO PROTECT ONE OF HER ALLY'S ,,CUZ AS IT HITS HIM IT BCOMES A SHIELD THAT L00KS LIKE RIKU'S DARK SHIELD (REACTION).....I KNOW IT ALSO LOOKS LIKE IT WEN SORA USES REFLECT BUT ITS BLUE AND SORA WAS ONLY ABLE TO PROTECT HIMSELF...RIKU USES IT TO PROTECT SORA AS AQUA USES IT TO PROTECT WHOEVR WAS IN DANGER OF GETTING KEYBLADE BARRAGED..
Terra is the one who has the connection to Riku. And the power Aqua used was just a Reflect spell...

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Everything you've listed is basically common knowledge by now, except the thing with Aqua and Riku and shields and yada yada. Aflack!

This thread will probably get lock, but meh.

P.S: Unnecessary caps CAN potentially blind people. Try not to use them so often, k? lol ^_^

A

Audo

LIKE OMIGAWD LETS ALL TALK IN CAPS AND SEE IF ANYONE PAYS ATTENTION TO ANYTHING WE SAAAAAY!

I'm turning into one of those bitchy 'mods' aren't I? ;_;

Anyways, I didn't read anything from your thread past the first two lines. And I agree. Ven and Roxas need to die.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Wow typing in large text attracts a lot of attention doesn't it? -_-

R-K said:
I'm turning into one of those bitchy 'mods' aren't I? ;_;

What's the limit to your mod powers anyway?

raj

fighting shadows with my evoker. go izanagi GO!!
Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Spam much?

That's not a good way to start, and I'm not liking you already >.>

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Aye Raj, this isn't a chatroom, dude. Cut that shit out, seriously.

Also, can a mod please lock this thread? R-K, lock this, pl0x.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
You're joking, right? Triple posting and all 3 quote the same post. You're walking right into the lion's den, man.

Ren

adios motherfucker
None of this is new. :/
And I'm pretty sure Aqua was casting reflect.
And there will be no end to the Sora/Roxas/Ven connections. D:

Did that guy just triple post?

Joy

Bronze Member
lmao. I'm sorry, but am i the only one that found this hilarious?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I can see the humor in this. I'm just waiting for Raj to be virtually eaten alive. I'm surprised R-K hasn't devoured his soul yet.

Awards

Objection! <--- click
(give it some load time)

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
Well BBS is mainly about the connection Ven has with Sora and roxas. you cant blame people for tyring to predict what happens.

I thought it was about xehanorts past.

you sure are
:thumbsup:

hi:closedeyes:

good job! you keep that up, you will die here. dumbass. forgive my french

Objection! <--- click
(give it some load time)

LOL

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Well BBS is mainly about the connection Ven has with Sora and roxas. you cant blame people for tyring to predict what happens.

It's the fact that people are posting the same theories over and over again that annoys us. They don't pay attention to other threads that already addressed the topics. I say, we all shut up until either A.) A new theory pops up (which will obviously be hard considering how many have been thought of already, based on the information we have) or B.) Just wait for new info to start theorizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back