• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's conversation with Riku translated?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurdianblade

Hey sorry if this has been answered already. But has anyone translated the scene between Riku and Terra on Destiny Islands?

If so please post a link or the actual translation.

Thanks

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nah, I think it's that mysterious Silver Haired Dude... who I think is MX.

They say 'long ago', as if it was a looooong time ago, not like. Ventus-age ago.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Nah, I think it's that mysterious Silver Haired Dude... who I think is MX.

They say 'long ago', as if it was a looooong time ago, not like. Ventus-age ago.

actually when i first read the translation, i also thought he was talking about the silver haired guy who i also think is a younger MX, thanks a lot goldpanner.

T

The Spoiler

So thats how Riku was chosen...

I wonder who that person was that Riku kept saying left the island and went to another world...

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
does anyone think he terra chose riku because of the light he felt coming from sora.....but the thought it was riku....after reading that....that's how i feel....someone correct....cause now i'm getting confused

T

The Spoiler

does anyone think he terra chose riku because of the light he felt coming from sora.....but the thought it was riku....after reading that....that's how i feel....someone correct....cause now i'm getting confused
I think it was because Riku told him he wanted to be stronger, protect people, and go to other worlds.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Nice translation find.....now we know that Sora has a FATHER and a mother....lol....nice....I also think that the person Riku is talking about may just be MX in his youth....it would be a good twist...lol

EDIT: But if the person was Ven, then that would make sense y MX brought Ven back there after he created Vanitas....since he believed Ven was useless, so there would be no need for him, so y not just bring him back to his home world...lol......but does that mean that MX found Ven at DI, since Ven was his apprentice...lol...or did MX bring Ven there for some other reason (if it is MX home world)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back