• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's future appearance?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
With the ending of Birth By Sleep, Terra's ultimate fate is unknown. But what if he does in fact return? What will he look like?

Well, to predict his appearance, I'll consider a few factors:

1. Age
If Terra does regain his body, it will be older than it originally was. Thus, he won't look quite the same as he did in BBS (which can be seen in the following picture):

TERRA1.png

2. Xemnas
Terra's body eventually turned into Xemnas. I believe that Xemnas represented the true aged form of the new Xehanort (MX's heart in Terra's body) and Ansem SOD did not. So, to get an idea of what Terra would look like, I've done a little photoshop experiment:

Xemnas_and_Terra__one_face__by_chasespicer056.jpg

This may not be his true appearance, but if you look at pictures of Terra, it seems plausible.

Please share your thoughts.

EDIT: Finally got the second image to work.

Last edited:

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Yeah i think that looks about right..............

I thought so too. Whenever I saw Xemnas, I found it a little hard to see the similarities between his appearance and Terra's. But now, I really see how alike their images are.

Actually, I think the Terra-like version of Xemnas looks better-looking than the original.

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Yeah. That's how I think he'll appear to be...Its gonna be hard though right? Won't Sora and Co have to extract MX from Terra compeletly or something? I mean Terra's in the most complicated situation in my opinion, I mean...he is technically the villian of the series along with MX well MX just play puppet master I guess. But still good job with that pic

Girl'e

Yeah. That's how I think he'll appear to be...Its gonna be hard though right? Won't Sora and Co have to extract MX from Terra compeletly or something? I mean Terra's in the most complicated situation in my opinion, I mean...he is technically the villian of the series along with MX well MX just play puppet master I guess. But still good job with that pic

I imagine Riku would be of use for that, since he used to be controlled by Ansem SoD. There's that damn connection right there.

Terra-Xemnas is a little scary looking but it does work. God what strong chin. s1angrypple

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I imagine Riku would be of use for that, since he used to be controlled by Ansem SoD. There's that damn connection right there.

Terra-Xemnas is a little scary looking but it does work. God what strong chin. s1angrypple

Yeah I was also thinking this. Like Riku and Terra are connected and that's how they'll rescue him or something...

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Yeah but it can't be a way that's too convenient like "Ansem the Wise knows how to extract Terra's heart" or something, it should be something like "Riku's heart is connected to Terra's, he can save him" or "Aqua's master rank and her bond with Terra can save him." Well that's my opinion. Or maybe Ven somehow convinces Ven's heart to hurl MX out...

Gram

Banned
Awards
-_- knowing nomura he'll just make terra look as he did b4 the pocession, assuming sora seperates them.

Girl'e

Terra looking like he did in BBS is a possibility. Or like young MX, if that can even happen. Then again Riku's appearance changed slightly from Ansem SoD or the darkness, which ever it was. Anyways it gonna take a while to find out *huffs*.

So if Ven's heart if returned, no Roxas right? Must suck for Axel even though he already knew Ven. How do you even forget a face like that?

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Ooh, yay! I finally have something new and challenging to try and draw! Meaning not Photoshop, but, like...pencil and papaer and THEN Photoshop.

:D

Question, though...what would he be...y'know...wearing...? That's not a nudity reference, I meant, like...well, what clothes would he wear? What he still imagines himself as (bbs)? Or just...something else?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
-_- knowing nomura he'll just make terra look as he did b4 the pocession, assuming sora seperates them.

Yeah really. I wish he'd do something like my idea though. It only makes sense for Terra to look different.

But hey, he made Aqua look the same too (because of that whole "time might move slower in the realm of darkness" excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back