• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tetsuya Nomura interview with one up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
GOD DAMN it I was planning to get BBS and be done spending my cash for a bit

You will be. We're not going to see another KH game until at least 2-3 years after BBS.

Also what's with all the people misinterpreting what Nomura said about the secret movie? At least I interpreted it as "It won't be a secret ending about another game, but answer the unanswered questions about the current game."

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
I guess, he makes Kingdom Hearts Coded for a new platform, I mean, he mentioned so many times, that Coded is very important etc. and now one more time, he confirmed again, that BBS and Coded are related to the happenings after the ending of KH 2, and if he doesnt publish coded in other countries, we have not the opportunity to understand the whole thing exactly, therefore I guess, he is making the game for another platform, and maybe he wanted to keep that back because of Birth by Sleep, if Coded would progress faster as now, we might have known some things that we shouldnt right now..
My guess is, a Coded for Wii or a handheld again.

SuperSailorEarth

I guess, he makes Kingdom Hearts Coded for a new platform, I mean, he mentioned so many times, that Coded is very important etc. and now one more time, he confirmed again, that BBS and Coded are related to the happenings after the ending of KH 2, and if he doesnt publish coded in other countries, we have not the opportunity to understand the whole thing exactly, therefore I guess, he is making the game for another platform, and maybe he wanted to keep that back because of Birth by Sleep, if Coded would progress faster as now, we might have known some things that we shouldnt right now..

I still don't understand why they put such an important game on a mobile phone in the first place. I mean if its so important that other countries get it later then why not make it on a more universal platform than phones?

sdr08

I still don't understand why they put such an important game on a mobile phone in the first place. I mean if its so important that other countries get it later then why not make it on a more universal platform than phones?

you guys do know theres a coded walkthrough right? and plus theres coded summaries, so we understand whats going on

im sorry if this post sounds mean.

Last edited:

ColdRoxas

So the secret ending sets up a sequal? Maybe Atlantica will appear in the sequal then explaining how he knew of keyblade wielders, alright Memory Master is a happy boy now!

Yeah I'm excited for that too! From the impression of Nomura "You'll see KH a whole different way after you've seen this" or still makes me want to see it like heck. But... I have to save it for the English release. Not even going to have a peek at the japanese one!

ColdRoxas

Money/business crap probably just made it that way. You have to take into consideration that these games take money and time to make and that Game companies don't live for the sole purpose of satisfying gamers. They want to make profit too. And making games on the universal platforms, like Nintendo and Sony would take MUCH more time and money. Anyhoo, because Coded is quite a low value game, Birth By Sleep and other titles will come out faster! Think it like that!

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
Money/business crap probably just made it that way. You have to take into consideration that these games take money and time to make and that Game companies don't live for the sole purpose of satisfying gamers. They want to make profit too. And making games on the universal platforms, like Nintendo and Sony would take MUCH more time and money. Anyhoo, because Coded is quite a low value game, Birth By Sleep and other titles will come out faster! Think it like that!

The edit button is your best friend, buddy. Try not to double post next time, okay? (I'm saying this politely, don't want to mean the offensive)

coded could be released in some downloadable network, like PSN or the WiiWare (Like what it did to FFIV's mobile phone sequel), as the climax of the story will make us understand the connections between coded, BBS and the future games of the series.

SuperSailorEarth

you guys do know theres a coded walkthrough right? and plus theres coded summaries, so we understand whats going on

im sorry if this post sounds mean.

Oh yeah, I've definitely been reading that for a while.

I understand that a companies purpose is to make money, and even though it is more expensive to develop for a bigger system, it will/would reach a bigger audience of potential sellers. The bigger the audience, the bigger the potential for more profit. By the time they make the game for phones, which other than Japan seems to be a smaller market, and port the game over to a different medium seems more expensive. But then again I haven't run the numbers like Square has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back