• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TFS Plays Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: TFS Plays Kingdom Hearts

No I would love it but it is impossible to work with those lip flaps and animations. With FF7 they could edit them easily because it's just blocks for people rofl. This is more intricate :c

Bobizzle

Love how they tore into Riku trusting Maleficent so easily. I never understood how Riku could be so guilible

Well didn't he met her first and just beleived it ws true until he met up with Sora.

Riku makes up for it in Re com, KH2 and DDD. If they get that far, they shouldn't hold it against him.

Plus Donald didn't want Riku going along with them.

Plus comparing him to Sasuke is a weak comparsion. Unlike Sasuke, Riku developed from his mistakes.

I think the reason Riku trusts Maleficent so easily and goes against Sora is because throughout KH1, I think Riku may have been hurt/bitter over the fact that him and Sora were slowly growing apart, or at least in his mind he thought they were. In the prologue, Sora was seemingly closer towards Kairi, and his crush for her probably took priority over his bromance with Riku. And even though Kairi sees Riku as a close friend as well (at least compared to the other Destiny Islands characters), it's nothing compared to her closeness and feelings for Sora, as evident by her joking that they should take the raft alone in that one scene.

And then when you add in Donald and Goofy being buddies with Sora when him and Riku reunited at Twilight Town, on top of whatever other nonsense Maleficent put in his head, and it's enough to put Riku's jealousy and bitterness over the top.

So, I understood Riku's problem. It doesn't excuse his shitty behavior towards Sora in KH1, especially when he didn't seemingly care if Captain Hook and his goons would have killed Sora Donald and Goofy in Neverland, but he has made up for it like oath keeper said. You can tell in Riku's story in chain of memories that his treatment towards Sora and betrayal in KH1 deeply haunts him, that's why he's willing to sacrifice everything to make sure Sora is safe.

Bobizzle

No I would love it but it is impossible to work with those lip flaps and animations. With FF7 they could edit them easily because it's just blocks for people rofl. This is more intricate :c

Yeah that's true :( Darn it lol, I can only imagine the things these guys would come up with for the game. It would be hilarious if they at least did commentary with DBZ characters, like Vegeta and Nappa or Vegeta and Goku.

i can envision it now:

"Vegeta Look! A space duck! Look how majestic it is!"

"That's Donald Duck you idiot."

"The space duck has a name?!"

"He's not a space duck Nappa he's a Disney character!"

"Pretty sure that's a space duck Vegeta!"

"DAMNIT NAPPA JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND WATCH THE GAME!"

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

[video=youtube;HcZfyoVQ_uw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcZfyoVQ_uw[/video]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

[video=youtube;xEQCrsmVhTs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEQCrsmVhTs[/video]

They planned this episode to be the final one. They did not realize the realities of the End of the World.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

& so this let's play returns to the darkness from whence it came:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

They planned this episode to be the final one. They did not realize the realities of the End of the World.

& so this let's play returns to the darkness from whence it came:

Which one is the truth lol

They didn't finish.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com

Oh those poor dorks. I'm going to miss Howard.
Also, I'm glad they're doing the GBA version and not the Re: CoM. I found Re: CoM to be the most boring (story and gameplay wise) out of the entire series.
It goes like 2>Days>DDD>1>BBS>Coded>UX>Re:CoM
(I know, I know. Days better than DDD, 1, and BBS? I liked them all a lot, but when I was 14 I was just really into Roxas and I found Days to be really entertaining).

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Apparently Howard was still trying to beat the room even after the stream so I do feel bad for them xD

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com

Yeah, he posted himself flipping off the game at the last save point. But, this is what happens when you're under levelled on Proud Mode...they deserve this.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

They said diddly it and finished KH1, started CoM xD

[video=youtube;bfwYE8hBec8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfwYE8hBec8[/video]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: TFS Plays Kingdom Hearts CoM

I can't believe they don't want to do Riku's part of the story. I thought the plot to it was relevant to a degree. Anybody else?

It is super relevant and imo has the better story of the game. The problem I imagine they don't want to deal with is Riku's preset deck = spending more time grinding and taking more time to fight bosses rather than just wailing on them.

Back