• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 358/2 Days page...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
Yeah, does anyone know why the page for 'Days hasn't been updated yet? Is it just that they're got so much info that they haven't gotten around to it, yet, or is it the other way 'round and there is no new info? 'Cause I think I remember reading when the Coded and BBS pages were updated that the 'Days page would be updated soon after...

D

Divine Light

it tells you why its not up in an annoucement awhile back. look.

Written by GTX
Saturday, 09 February 2008
GTX here. I got a quick content update to bring to you guys.

In an effort to keep our Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep and Kingdom Hearts: Coded sections up to date, we've added even more content. Most of it deals with the new information revealed at Jump Festa, but there is also some tidbits from magazine scans. And the images section has been updated to on both pages too.

If you're browsing through those pages, you may notice a new section added in. For our reader's entertainment, a Rumors section has been added. There, our staff will put in some of their theories/rumors that they have heard. Should be fun, eh? Let's see what we think can happen.

Now for the long awaited Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days page. That one is taking awhile. This game has had the most coverage (scans, images, interviews, hell even leaked videos) out of all three games. So the page is going to pretty lengthy. But expect a release sometime this month.

Well that's all from me. Oh, and a big congrats to Oathy. She did an amazing job representing all of us here at KHI.

obivously its taking longer then expected because its March now and still no page.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Yeah, does anyone know why the page for 'Days hasn't been updated yet? Is it just that they're got so much info that they haven't gotten around to it, yet, or is it the other way 'round and there is no new info? 'Cause I think I remember reading when the Coded and BBS pages were updated that the 'Days page would be updated soon after...

Actually, they're working on the page. It's just taking quite a while because there's a lot more info released about it than the other two.

D

Divine Light

dont double post its against the rules....and its because 358/2 days has had the most information

haX

it tells you why its not up in an annoucement awhile back. look.

Written by GTX
Saturday, 09 February 2008
GTX here. I got a quick content update to bring to you guys.

In an effort to keep our Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep and Kingdom Hearts: Coded sections up to date, we've added even more content. Most of it deals with the new information revealed at Jump Festa, but there is also some tidbits from magazine scans. And the images section has been updated to on both pages too.

If you're browsing through those pages, you may notice a new section added in. For our reader's entertainment, a Rumors section has been added. There, our staff will put in some of their theories/rumors that they have heard. Should be fun, eh? Let's see what we think can happen.

Now for the long awaited Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days page. That one is taking awhile. This game has had the most coverage (scans, images, interviews, hell even leaked videos) out of all three games. So the page is going to pretty lengthy. But expect a release sometime this month.

Well that's all from me. Oh, and a big congrats to Oathy. She did an amazing job representing all of us here at KHI.

obivously its taking longer then expected because its March now and still no page.
Yeah, I remember reading that, and I check the page every once in a while, just in case they update it without an announcement for some reason... I think the reason I was so confused was just how long it's taking them...

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
okay... so it isn't updated yet... why is this thread here???

Because the thread maker had a question to ask. Obviously.

(Also, try to avoid double posting next time. If you want to say something you forgot to say in your last post, please use the edit button. Some people here really can't stand double postings.)

I can imagine that they're currently probably working on the page, like NazoFire said. And you know these official sites. They're often not very useful...

Near

It's just that the information is abundant and it does take a while to make it all work. Considering Each game, as it becomes more and more in-depth, gains it's own section, the deas of what worlds, how to play, and characters grows, too. Simply enough, they just need some time to finish organizing. I truely anticipate to see any videos released.

Until then just wait, or if you'd like, do what they do on the site and look up each little piece of information for yourself from a hundred different sources until you can comile and understand the slightest bit of the game.

D

Divine Light

lol..........yeah its just taking awhile because of how much info there is.

Metalhead

Website
www.myspace.com
^Yeah. I can't wait to see any leaked photos or videos, that would be amazing..i just really want some sort of idea of how the fighting system is going to look like.

Rix

:)
Awards
bet they are working on the page, especially now when they know that we are sking for it ;D

haX

bet they are working on the page, especially now when they know that we are sking for it ;D

Haha, yeah, I'm so excited. It sucks because on the others there's at least a TBD for release date, and I feel so out of the loop on 'Days... I just can't wait for new screens and such... *is still probably more excited for BBS then 'Days, though...*

Metalhead

Website
www.myspace.com
I think as of right now I'm actually looking forward to Days more..but only because I know I'll be able to play it sooner than BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back