• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the 6 of us?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the 6th person?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepingDragoon

the first few times i saw this, i had no clue who the sixth person is. But now i belive it is Kiari. Because it seems like he only just remembered about her.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think it was probably Roxas. Sora subconsciously knew Roxas, even though he didn't get it.

I don't think Sora was even thinking about Kairi since he kinda left her there on the DI's.

It could be Jiminy but he's that character that nobody cares about or even notices until he pops up, then you go "Oh! Jiminy! I didn't know you were there." He doesn't even appear to help out or anything. He's just recording.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Sora actually says "Me, you guys, Riku, and the King. I don't care who this Organization is or what it's planning. With the five of us--I mean, six of us--there's nothing to worry about. Right?"

Here's a link if you want to check. 12:23 to 12:37

Since Donald replies with "Yeah!", implying that Donald knows the sixth person Sora refers to, I doubt it's Roxas.

If it was Roxas, someone present would have said something along the lines of "WTF?".

Except both Donald and Goofy are stupid... =/

Like others said, he doesn't know who Roxas is, and like I said, someone would have picked up on it and asked him who he was talking about.
It's not Roxas.

Again, they are both stupid... Also, Sora didn't know Twilight Town, yet it felt familiar to him... Roxas cried through Sora when they left the station... It is Roxas...

yeah. so, i think its confirmed, It is kairi.

The five people Sora refered to all actually fight... Kairi doesn't fight except for that one time where she had to defend herself with the keyblade...
Also, Nomura wouldn't have had Sora correct himself if he wanted the sixth person to be Kairi... Nomura is sneeky and doesn't have something in there like that refering to a useless character like Kairi...
Common Sense points to Roxas...

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
It's the cricket you guys...

Sora
Donald
Goofy
Mickey
Riku
Jiminy

OmniChaos said:
Common Sense points to Roxas...
Sora doesn't know about Roxas, Roxas is more of a entity inside of Sora that he is unaware of so Sora can't count him nor can Roxas correct Sora by taking him over briefly for something as unimportant as that when there are many other and better opportunities to do so which he can't even do.

Edit: Ah Yannis beat me to it.

Y

Yannis

It's the cricket you guys...

Sora
Donald
Goofy
Mickey
Riku
Jiminy

Sora doesn't know about Roxas, Roxas is more of a entity inside of Sora that he is unaware of so Sora can't count him nor can Roxas correct Sora by taking him over briefly for something as unimportant as that when there are many other and better opportunities to do so which he can't even do.

Edit: Ah Yannis beat me to it.
Only few ppl realize this, but Jiminy is all the time inside Sora´s hood xD

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Lol, it seems weird that people don't know that... But then again, you don't exactly see his head popping up randomly from his hood...

It's Kairi, unless, UNLESS, Sora looks at his hood when he says it, then it Jimmy

Y

Yannis

Lol, it seems weird that people don't know that... But then again, you don't exactly see his head popping up randomly from his hood...

It's Kairi, unless, UNLESS, Sora looks at his hood when he says it, then it Jimmy
KHII had so much characters popping out already.

In Re:CoM(I have it) Jiminy is shown very much.

TrueRoxas527

Okay, when Sora says there's nothing to worry about, he means that all of them can stop them. Kairi can't stop anyone because she doesn't have a weapon or any fighting skills at the time. Jiminy can't do anything cause, he's a finger tall.
Roxas is the only one who fits in the description. Besides, Roxas can subconsciously communicate with Sora. So, when Sora originally sad 5, he was talking about everyone he knew. And it was ROXAS who was saying 6 but he made Sora say it instead.
THERE YOU GO.

Y

Yannis

Okay, when Sora says there's nothing to worry about, he means that all of them can stop them. Kairi can't stop anyone because she doesn't have a weapon or any fighting skills at the time. Jiminy can't do anything cause, he's a finger tall.
Roxas is the only one who fits in the description. Besides, Roxas can subconsciously communicate with Sora. So, when Sora originally sad 5, he was talking about everyone he knew. And it was ROXAS who was saying 6 but he made Sora say it instead.
THERE YOU GO.
Jiminy´s heart helps Sora. Didnt you get the message of KH-series?? It´s all about the heart.

You think that you can make it in KH-universe by fighting skills? I dont think so..

Awards
THERE YOU GO.

I'm sure this isn't the last time I'm going to have to say this. Like I said, someone would have asked him who he was talking about.
Also, Jiminy does a hella lot more than Roxas ever did in KH2.

Y

Yannis

Noo Monkey, did you know what?

He looks a lot like you..

Do you remember your TRUE name?

Gee, he used to give that same look on his face..

Noo Monkey, dont you wanna know the truth? About who you really are?

Why.. Why did the forum chose you?!

LOL, did you felt like Roxas just for a moment? xD

Awards
Noo Monkey, did you know what?

He looks a lot like you..

Do you remember your TRUE name?

Gee, he used to give that same look on his face..

Noo Monkey, dont you wanna know the truth? About who you really are?

Why.. Why did the keyblade chose you?!

LOL, did you felt like Roxas just for a moment? xD

No, but I felt like I was being confronted by a psychopath over the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back