• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the 6 of us?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the 6th person?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Both Roxas and Jiminy are viable options, imo. Jiminy was shown to be an active member of the party in the social manner in CoM, so even if we don't see it all the time in the rest of the games we know he's there and that the others acknowledge him.
Roxas too makes sense, though that does bring up the issue of why the heck no one else in-game mentioned it. As it stands though he could've slipped about Roxas but Donald and Goofy assumed it being Jiminy, so either way works for me.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
To me, I think its Yid his self because, at the time Kairi was not there.

I highly doubt he meant Kairi. Kairi herself tried to use the reasoning of "we made it this far by sticking together!" in KH1 and Sora still left her behind a minute later.
Doubtful he meant she'd help in taking on the Organization.

Y

Yannis

Jiminy isnt seen in KHII much because there are too many characters already. For KHII it was a surprise that it stood in one piece with so many characters.

But he writes the Journal all the time.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
It's the cricket you guys...

Sora
Donald
Goofy
Mickey
Riku
Jiminy

Sora doesn't know about Roxas, Roxas is more of a entity inside of Sora that he is unaware of so Sora can't count him nor can Roxas correct Sora by taking him over briefly for something as unimportant as that when there are many other and better opportunities to do so which he can't even do.

Edit: Ah Yannis beat me to it.

Except we have seen various "parts" of Roxas through Sora several times...
Twilight Town in CoM, "From the other side of Sora's heart" or so Vexen said...
Roxas crying through Sora before leaving for Yen Sid's castle...
Sora saying Twilight Town was familiar...

Sora refering to Jimmy as the six person is absurd, seeing as how he does not fight at all...
Kairi is out seeing as how the only thing she did with the Org is got captured by them...
Also, do you honestly think Nomura would Sora correct himself as such if he was referring to an unimportant character like Kairi or Jiminy...?

I'm sure this isn't the last time I'm going to have to say this. Like I said, someone would have asked him who he was talking about.
Also, Jiminy does a hella lot more than Roxas ever did in KH2.

As I am sure it will not be the last time I say this either... Donald and Goofy are stupid...

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
Okay, when Sora says there's nothing to worry about, he means that all of them can stop them. Kairi can't stop anyone because she doesn't have a weapon or any fighting skills at the time. Jiminy can't do anything cause, he's a finger tall.
Roxas is the only one who fits in the description. Besides, Roxas can subconsciously communicate with Sora. So, when Sora originally sad 5, he was talking about everyone he knew. And it was ROXAS who was saying 6 but he made Sora say it instead.
THERE YOU GO.

random comment: i like ur picture , I have a stick FEAR ME!

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I like the idea that Sora was refering to Roxas but Donald and Goofy thought he was talking about someone else. Seems plausible.

And sad, in a way.

Sora: The five... six of us!
Goofy: Good for you, Jiminy!
Jiminy: I better make an entry on this!
Sora: ...what?! Wait, I didn't...
Jiminy: ......... *adds 10 missions for Sora to perform against Sephiroth*
Sora: x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back