• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~The Akuroku Fanclub~ "I'll be waiting"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Sketches

Re: ~The Akuroku Fanclub~

*drives out haters with a pitchfork*
>:D
Leave.

[Oh and thanks about the photos, I love those two so much, when I got them I couldn't resist taking a few shots <3]

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Adult Content Notice <----an akuroku drabble and a piece of art every day, by two masters of the craft, for 117 days. You are not an akuroku fan unless you have read every one of these.

gold's akuroku master list BD.doc <---my fanfiction rec list.

One of the authors has deleted her story, but it can be found here now: Adult Content Notice

<3333 count me in, guys. Haters don't know what they're missing.

stargazers_by_pouikee.jpg

--http://pouikee.deviantart.com/art/stargazers-149851466

;D

Last edited:

iSeeYOU

I'm not a hater or anything xD... But yaoi stuff really creeps me out :( ... Guess girls ALL love that

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

There's really no need for that. I'm not going to your hate club and talking about how great Akuroku is, so you can be nice and do the same. :|

Relaaaax, I wasn't serious. :3 That was just my way to greet this FC.
You can come to the HC and post if you want, as long as you don't start flaming too much. xD;;

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Relaaaax, I wasn't serious. :3 That was just my way to greet this FC.
You can come to the HC and post if you want, as long as you don't start flaming too much. xD;;

What's the point?? If you don't like it, then there's not much anyone can say to change your mind. Different strokes for different folks, right?

...Or are you saying you want me to try and convert you? >:3

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

What's the point?? If you don't like it, then there's not much anyone can say to change your mind. Different strokes for different folks, right?

...Or are you saying you want me to try and convert you? >:3

There is no point. I do things like that. xD;; It's not like I'm the only one.
I don't want to argue, I just brought out my opinion. D: I do appreciate other's interests and stuff!

Of course you can try, but don't expect anything to happen... >:DD

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Okay then! You really gonna do it? Will you read the fic I post? >:D I have ideas~

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

IT'S A CHALLEEEENGEEE. >:DDD I'm definitely in!
And yes, I will read your fic.
YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED, BWHAHAHA.

june

Adult Content Notice <----an akuroku drabble and a piece of art every day, by two masters of the craft, for 117 days. You are not an akuroku fan unless you have read every one of these.

One of the authors has deleted her story, but it can be found here now: Adult Content Notice

Nijuuni-Akuroku-Pretend.jpg

--Nijuuni, http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/view/394152/

the page of nijuuni wasn't found ): (god, that artist is an akuroku godness)

anyway, goldpanner, I will do the effort to read your fin (couse, I usually dont read fanfics in english..>.>)

and btw, NumerVIII, I read what you wrote on the axel fc about akuroku. Yesss, you almost made me cry ;O;. your love for this awesome pairing is so strong ;w; I wish I would express my love as you do. (not enough vocabulary >.>'')

so, for now, the only thing I can do, is to leave moar akuroku fanarts :B
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/furachan/kingdom hearts/Smells_like_angst__by_Jubilations.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/furachan/kingdom hearts/f8a75c8234ba9096578c01cb63f2846c.png

this one I use it as a wallpaper
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/furachan/kingdom hearts/1175783590428.jpg

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards

You guys, don't post hardcore pictures. It's disgusting, not to mention younger users view the site. Softcore (like the doll photos) are alright, but stuff like making out and touching genitals are definitely not allowed.

So stop, because I wouldn't want to give an infraction. Thanks! =)

S

starpaw7

I would love to join the club​
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif

You guys, don't post hardcore pictures. It's disgusting, not to mention younger users view the site. Softcore (like the doll photos) are alright, but stuff like making out and touching genitals are definitely not allowed.

Really I don't mind those kind of things but they're right, if you wanna see anything above PG-13 pm it or something

june

c'mone, making out stuff is soooo normal xD

You're Spanish? Nice. [You speak/ type better English than most people at my school D<]

Well.. I live in southamerica :3

NumberVIII

--Nijuuni, http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/view/394152/

Yayayay new member!<3 I will most definitely check all of those things out. :D

I'm not a hater or anything xD... But yaoi stuff really creeps me out :( ... Guess girls ALL love that

Nope. I'm not a big yaoi fan at all. Actually, Akuroku is pretty much the only yaoi pairing I've ever liked.

the page of nijuuni wasn't found ): (god, that artist is an akuroku godness)

anyway, goldpanner, I will do the effort to read your fin (couse, I usually dont read fanfics in english..>.>)

and btw, NumerVIII, I read what you wrote on the axel fc about akuroku. Yesss, you almost made me cry ;O;. your love for this awesome pairing is so strong ;w; I wish I would express my love as you do. (not enough vocabulary >.>'')

so, for now, the only thing I can do, is to leave moar akuroku fanarts :B
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/furachan/kingdom hearts/Smells_like_angst__by_Jubilations.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/furachan/kingdom hearts/f8a75c8234ba9096578c01cb63f2846c.png

this one I use it as a wallpaper
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/furachan/kingdom hearts/1175783590428.jpg

Wow, really? I was feeling very emotional when I wrote it. >>; Probably partially because it was around 3:30 am and I was tired out of my mind. xD I don't know why, but something about this pairing really hits home for me.

Meeeeeh.
8D
I love Fanfiction.net.

Me toooo.

Guys I wrote some fics that are on there, they're posted in the original post. You should take a look. :D

I would love to join the club​
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif
la.gif

Really I don't mind those kind of things but they're right, if you wanna see anything above PG-13 pm it or something

Yayyyyy!<3

You're Spanish? Nice. [You speak/ type better English than most people at my school D<]

Agreed. xD

Guysguysguys, you can most certainly post fanart/fanfiction done by other people, but be sure to give me anything of YOURS, and specify if you were the creator of it, so I can put it in the original post for other people to admire! :)

june

Guysguysguys, you can most certainly post fanart/fanfiction done by other people, but be sure to give me anything of YOURS, and specify if you were the creator of it, so I can put it in the original post for other people to admire! :)

actually, I have a fanart. It's not very good since it was the first time I drew axel and roxas and the painting is a bit messed up because I wanted to try other tactics :V
anyway, here it is:

akuroku__i_missed_you_by_juneusui.jpg

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

I'm pretty sure anything is fine as long as it doesn't have genitalia in it. Just mark it if it is a tad bit more on the racy side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back