• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Blade That Was Broken

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Back in the times of KH2FM+, the secret ending was a shock to all of us. My favorite part of it was when MX froze Ventus and dropped him off the cliff. If you looked closely, as he was crashing down the mountainside, you could see that his keyblade shattered and fell after him.

Fastforward four years, and in the BBS cutscene of the battle, Ven's keyblade doesn't break, and you can see it when Aqua catches him.

Kinda funny, right?

Here's the funny part. That was foreshadowing Because the X-BLADE broke!

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
Here's the funny part. That was foreshadowing Because the X-BLADE broke!

Ha, Ha, Ha! That's really good! I like how you noticed the symbolism!

It reminds me, English teachers and fans probably analyze more into the books/games than the actual authors/designers did!
English Teacher: J.K. Rowling, I see how that slipper represents love. The silver shoelace represents the naivety, the blue socks represent peace...
J.K. Rowling: It's just a sock...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
It reminds me, English teachers and fans probably analyze more into the books/games than the actual authors/designers did!
English Teacher: J.K. Rowling, I see how that slipper represents love. The silver shoelace represents the naivety, the blue socks represent peace...
J.K. Rowling: It's just a sock...

lol I remember that. That was also the same reason J.K. Rowling said Dumbledore was gay. Basically the incident was this:
Person: How come Harry Potter doesn't have any gay characters?
J.K. Rowling: Oh, um (tries to quickly think of a character to call gay) um... Dumbeldore is gay... I guess...?

VentusVictory

Awards
lol I remember that. That was also the same reason J.K. Rowling said Dumbledore was gay. Basically the incident was this:
Person: How come Harry Potter doesn't have any gay characters?
J.K. Rowling: Oh, um (tries to quickly think of a character to call gay) um... Dumbeldore is gay... I guess...?

(=

I think she just threw that out there. She sure shot down several Dumbledore fans with that! In the same interview I read that when she gave the book to her sister, before opening it, her sister looked at her and said, "If you kill Hagrid, I am going to kill you."

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
(=

I think she just threw that out there. She sure shot down several Dumbledore fans with that! In the same interview I read that when she gave the book to her sister, before opening it, her sister looked at her and said, "If you kill Hagrid, I am going to kill you."

Eesh, just about everyone dies in book 7. I only read about 5 chapters and already counted about 3 deaths and one seriously injured.

Anyways, back on topic: It'd be pretty funny if Nomura had the same type of reaction if someone says "So I noticed that Terra's arm being frozen was a symbolism to how Terra fights in his Dark Impulse style" and Nomura replying "it was just a random attack MX used on him..."

VentusVictory

Awards
Eesh, just about everyone dies in book 7. I only read about 5 chapters and already counted about 3 deaths and one seriously injured.

Anyways, back on topic: It'd be pretty funny if Nomura had the same type of reaction if someone says "So I noticed that Terra's arm being frozen was a symbolism to how Terra fights in his Dark Impulse style" and Nomura replying "it was just a random attack MX used on him..."

I went to bed at 3o'clock that morning (I was at Border's midnight release!) and read about the same ammount. I dreamed about other deaths in the book: Hermione, Ron, Harry, Hagrid, everyone!

Back to the topic: That really happened with Terra? That's funny!

Awards
It would be cool, but how would Ventus fight his final battles with a broken keyblade?

He merges with Vanitas, so perhaps that would have restored it. Or maybe they could have done something along the lines of having a struggle over the X-Blade. When Vanitas has it, you have to dodge his attacks, when Ven takes it, you go on the offense.

VentusVictory

Awards
He merges with Vanitas, so perhaps that would have restored it. Or maybe they could have done something along the lines of having a struggle over the X-Blade. When Vanitas has it, you have to dodge his attacks, when Ven takes it, you go on the offense.

Wow, interesting! That would have been an interesting final boss, Ven w/ the fixed X-Blade vs Vanitas w/ the broken X-Blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back