• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Convergence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Dude, this is future of KH it is pretty much all speculation.

this isnt a speculation, since you have nothing to go by....actually, we already seen this...The end of the World anyone?

basically thenobody of all worlds and chernabog as the heartless

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
No: Not Nobody of all worlds.

End of The World was the Heartless' world (their base so to speak) and the reason we had those portals to the other worlds was means to go back and get seconds of the accessories gained through out the game, along with symbolism that each heart (with the exception of seven girls) has darkness with in it. Even the hearts of worlds.

That AND to hint as to how the Heartless arrive at the worlds.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
can you prove it? i have my proof...it's the endof the world description before entering

No, you lack the evidence. In fact, if what you said is your evidence, you have just proven yourself wrong.

Read my earlier post.

End of The World allowed us to go back to certain parts of other worlds to get seconds of special accessories gained through out the game. Its also means to imply how the Heartless get to those worlds. But it also is a sense of representation that even the hearts of worlds contain darkness in them.

Pratiko

Awards
can you prove it? i have my proof...it's the endof the world description before entering

if the End of the World was really all the worlds "mixed" or "converged", then why can you still travel to the other worlds?

Allister Rose

French Lover
if the End of the World was really all the worlds "mixed" or "converged", then why can you still travel to the other worlds?

What if, in an upcoming kh, at some point in the story, there was a huge disaster and all the worlds were smushed into one. It would have to be huge and hopefully free-roam. It would also be the perfect oppurtunity to have hundreds of disney cameos. Thoughts?

idk if i'm seeing a pattern to these comments....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back