• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Crumbi Ship

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you enjoy flying the gummi ship/ gummi ship missions/ the gummi ship in general?

• Yes, I LOVE it!

Votes: 23 35.9%
  • No. Nomura should take it out.

Votes: 41 64.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

forget-me-not

Alright, I have felt this way for a long time, and I can contain it no longer. I don't care if people hate me for this. And I am honestly curious

DOES ANYBODY ACTUALLY LIKE FLYING THE GUMMI SHIP?

I find it to be tedious, boring, and a complete waste of time. And yet for every world we have to go through these five minute obstacle courses. It's so annoying!

I would like very much if the gummy blew up and we never had to use it again. And this goes for KH1 and KH2 (although KH1 is worse)
Plus, I have no ****ing idea how to upgrade the gummi or imporve the gummi or make the gummi suck a little less. I can't build gummi ships. And believe me, I actually have tried

So tell me, do any of you actually enjoy these missions? Does anybody look forward to beating levels two and three of completed gummi courses?
If you do, then no offense. But tell me.... WHY? Why do you like them?

Axens

Banned
Awww...I love it :3 Fighting in the gummi ship reminds me of Space Invaders, this REALLY old classic game I used to have. Battling the heartless ships is kind of fun, and customizing the ship is fun.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Once you figure out how, you can make one slick lookin' puppy on thar. ^w^

Although it is annoying in the beginning, getting tons of gummi blocks through missions=Instant munny.

Kyarah

I liked flying the Gumi Ship in KH2, but in KH1 it was just annoying, and I didn't bother to build a ship either.

SilverCyrus

Ugh, i dont like it at all, boring and tedious, it should have a small bit of dialogue when going between worlds instead.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
In KH1 it was kind of annoying, but in KH2 it got a little better. I never have customized my gummi ship, I never had the need to. I like the gummi ships, and I think they should stay.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Alright, I have felt this way for a long time, and I can contain it no longer. I don't care if people hate me for this. And I am honestly curious

DOES ANYBODY ACTUALLY LIKE FLYING THE GUMMI SHIP?
HELL NO! >:O i hate the gummi ship lvls.
i dont mind that its how sora gets around its the annoying routes that u have to go through just 2 play a new world.

1 of the things days/com did right was the lack of gummi routes.

AllEndsWith-

It 'twas a the ride of most badassery in KH2.... in KH1... not so much.

I really liked the music that was in Broken/Ancient Highway.

ventus12

i enjoyed it alot even went out of may way to collect alot of the ships i forgot the name but it was the black ship falcon sumtin lv7? was the best out of all them in m opinion

Legendscarlet

definetly no, having to waste 5 mins of my precious to just fly a damn shipo and kill every enemy infront of you

Pengwin

o_O
I thought they were just a waste of time, just hold down X for 5 minutes straight :X
The first couple times were cool I guess.... but it got old quick >_>

KHxOblivion

INCOMING WALL OF TEXT:
I like the Gummi Ship system. Gives me some time away from the heartless and the nobodies... I think. I'm not sure, because all the enemy ships are heartless and nobody ships. I guess this means I like the shooting aspect of the gummi. I started to customize my Gummi Ships in KH2 a lot more, and it was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back