• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Crumbi Ship

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you enjoy flying the gummi ship/ gummi ship missions/ the gummi ship in general?

• Yes, I LOVE it!

Votes: 23 35.9%
  • No. Nomura should take it out.

Votes: 41 64.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

latchkeykid

The ship building system is really easy to do once you get the hang of it, and I enjoy being creative in my designs. Overall i think it makes the game better by providing a break from all the tedious hacking and slashing. The only thing i wish was that there were in game benifits for completing gummi routes and doing the missions.

sassysis10

I don't like them, but I don't hate them either. In KH1 its kind of boring. Hold down the X button and move around a little. KH2 was an improvement. The enivorment was much better and it was much more fast pace.

stacyadams

Haha how? You're still pressing X and moving around.

Haha,you're right.I thought of that after I posted it but was too lazy to edit.It still breaks up the same old same old gameplay for me.I'm not one to rush through my games so I just find it to be a nice little extra.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I liked KH2's better, I honestly have little complaints. The only thing I detest is, like Rixam mentioned, already knowing what worlds were coming up. I liked it in KH1 where you had no idea what world was next, which made it more exicting. I still think they need to scrap the gummi ship out, I hope they find an alternative in future games.

soralight11

Umm.. I thought they were fun in KH2, but not KH1. I remember when I got the warp drive for KH1, I was just like YESSSSSS!!!!!! XD

bluefroggygirl

I've only tried out the KH1 gummi ship and I find it extremely boring.
Let me add in that I am truly handicapped at building them, though.

LowCaloriePie

Kingdom Hearts II definitely added in some much needed polish
to the Gummi ship missions. It's a nice change of pace for the
gameplay. I wouldn't say I love them but I never found them a
nuisance (with the exception of early KH1).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back