• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Days of Our Pr0n

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Ryu said:
xD If you don't like it you can just say so. D:

Anyway, everyone, thanks for the comments, and eh.. just re-read the last chapters until I have the next one finished. It might take a while.

People keep taking everything I say the wrong way. <-<

I do like it. I just have yet to laugh out loud. >.< The humor isn't of my taste, but the story itself is enough to keep me reading.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Once again I'm glad everyone is enjoying the Days of Our Pr0n so far. And it took a while, but despite my busy schedule, I managed to finish the next revelating chapter. :3 And I have made it longer than the previous chapters, I hope you will all enjoy the continuation, of our lovely couples' journey.

-----​

We had left off where the lovely princess and the young pr0n writer had just let go of the Phoenix, and were about to continue their journey...

doop56en.png

"Quickly, here is another place we can hide! Quickly now!"

Confused and torn away from their loved ones, the people of Monkopolis ran in all possible directions, trying to escape the grasp of the deadly forces that loyally served King Kira. Great airships and extremely manoeuvrable roflcopters were attacking the great civilization of the monkeys with all they had. And what a destruction it brought upon the poor unfortunate creatures. The infamous Square Ninja swiftly ran through the crowds, taking down anyone he could - and the great Phoenix was attacking whole groups of fleeing desperate monkeys, assisting and coöperating with many others of evil King Kira‘s skilled and deadly servants.

High above the great sea of fire, was evil King Kira, sitting in one of his armed airships, protected by countless roflcopters, filled with satisfaction as he looked down upon the destruction he had brought. He could not maintain himself, and started laughing malevolently as he slammed his fists down on the control panel in front of him. A couple of royal guards stepped back, for fear had taken control of them when they saw evil King Kira’s wide grin on his face.

"Yes! YES!!" evil King Kira laughed.
"No longer will the people of Monkopolis ridicule me! No longer will they taunt me with their infinite knowledge!"
The evil King swiftly turned around, and quickly yet elegantly walked to the other side of the control room, and looked at the map of the entire nation.

"Yes!" the evil King exclaimed once more, after observing the map for a few seconds.
"The entire nation is now at my command! All will bow before me, and will be forced to accept my rule! And I, great and powerful King Kira, will have access to as many virgins and insolent obnoxious Christians as I want!"

"Life is good, isn’t it my Lord?" a small man said, as he slowly walked forward towards evil King Kira in his dark robe.
"It most certainly is." King Kira replied, as he picked up a cup, and a bottle of liquor with a reddish color. He calmly poured himself a drink, enjoying the faint sounds of terror beneath him. The silver cup sparkled in front of the evil King’s face, when he took a sip of his ever-so tasty drink.
"Have all the inhabitants been accounted for?" the evil King asked his servant, as he licked his lips, and peacefully stared at the reflection in his cup.
"Well... yes, my Lord…" the servant said, as he started shivering slightly.
"All… all but one."

At that, the silver cup burst in the evil King’s hands. The red liquor poured down his arm, and silently created little drops on the floor.
"WHAT?" the evil King yelled, as he smacked what was left of the cup onto the floor, and turned to his servant. "How did this happen?!"
"Well.. s-sir, I-I don- don’t know…" the servant replied, as he bowed humbly and stepped back, in great fear of evil King Kira’s fury, but with the knowledge that he could not escape either, if the evil King were to punish him for his failure.
"I want you to track him down! Find him, find him or it’s your head!!"
The servant quickly bowed deeply before evil King Kira. "Yes, yes my Lord, I will find him as soon as possible, oh mighty Rulers of rulers."

The evil King Kira got a hold of himself again, and picked up another cup, pouring himself another drink.
"Tell me. What was his name?"

The servant looked up at the evil King, whom had his back turned towards the servant, as he was staring out the window.

"His name? His name is…"

---

Monkee woke up, and quickly looked around him. As he sat up swiftly, he realized he had fallen asleep against a tree.
‘Boy, what a dream that was.’ he thought to himself. ‘I need to lay off on those mushrooms.’

He got up on his short legs, and looked around him, wondering where Ryuko and princess Fleriënne could have run off to. Even though monkee knew the woods like the back of his hand, he could not make out where his friends could’ve gone. He was too angry with Ryuko to pay any attention to what they were doing, or where they could’ve gone.
He climbed up a tree, and was hoping he could somehow see the couple, but alas, they were too far away already.

Monkee understood there was no possible way of knowing for sure which way to go in order to find back his lost friends, so he randomly picked a direction, in the hope that it would lead him to our young pr0n writer and the lovely princess, and started hopping from tree to tree.

---

"Wait, hold up!" Ryuko yelled, as the princess quickly picked up the pace again, after taking a short break. He quickly grabbed the couple pieces of paper lying around him, stuffed them in his pocket, and ran after the princess.

"You need to slow down, if you want me to keep up with you." the young pr0n writer puffed as he had caught up with the princess.
"No, you need to do something about your condition." the princess replied with a sarcastic tone. "Surely sitting in your boat all day writing your pr0n hasn’t been beneficial for your condition."
Ryuko nodded, too exhausted from the long walk to start yet another argument with the princess.

"I think we’re lost, princess." Ryuko said as he had caught his breath again. "I expected monkee to follow us, but he hasn’t yet, and we will get lost for certain if we go back…"

"What were those papers you were scribbling on anyway?" the princess commented, completely ignoring Ryuko‘s worrying, as she glanced at his pocket.

"They’re… nothing, nothing at all I assure you." the young pr0n writer replied, as he quickly covered the opening of his pocket with his hand.
"You’re lying!" the princess replied. "I can tell when a man is lying, show me!"
The young princess swiftly pulled away the young pr0n writer’s hand, and snatched a piece of paper out of his pocket. Ryuko managed to grab the end of the paper, and before he knew it, they had torn the paper in half.
"My pr-! I mean…"

The princess blushed as she saw the graphic images on the small piece of paper.
"Who is that?" she asked. "Is that… me?"
"Well, yeah- no.. well, a bit…" the young pr0n writer said as he blushed, and shuffled his foot around a bit.

"Wow…" the princess said, as she kept staring at the artistic images drawn on the piece of paper. Never before had a man ever written pr0n for her, or about her even. She felt emotions well up inside of her, for certain it was the most romantic thing a man had ever done for her.

Just when the princess wanted to throw her arms around the young pr0n writer, and reward him in a truly satisfying way, they heard a voice, only a couple of yards away.
As they looked in the direction the voice came from, they saw a tall silhouette. However they couldn’t make out who this person was, for he was too far away, and their sight was blurred by the leaves, bushes, and a fog that suddenly kept getting thicker and thicker. The young pr0n writer and the lovely princess could barely identify this person. When they stepped forward, they could see the man was sitting on a tall horse. He was wearing a reddish uniform, and had a large wide hat placed on top of his head. As they walked even closer towards the silhouette, he began to speak.

"Halt eh! Who goes there, eh?" The silhouette spoke, with a strange accent that was not commonly heard around this area. Our two friends stopped, and squeezed their eyes.
"Sir?" Ryuko said hesitantly. "I’m- I’m afraid we are lost. Could you guide us the way back to civilization?"

At this, the horse that the man was riding, neighed heavily, after which it turned around swiftly and ran away from our two friends.

"Wait!" Ryuko exclaimed "Please help us!"
Ryuko and the princess ran after the horse and its mysterious rider, they ran as fast as they could, in a desperate attempt to catch up to the rider. However they didn’t succeed, for just as the sound of the horse’s galloping seemed to have disappeared, both the young pr0n writer and our lovely princess slipped as they had reached the end of what turned out to be a steep, slippery and treacherous hill, and fell down with their faces into the mud. As they slid down the steep hill, they desperately attempted to reach for anything that could slow them down. A branch, a log, or anything similar; but to no avail.

Both our lovely princess and the young pr0n writer yelled their lungs out, as they slid down the hill faster and faster. But against all expectancies of the young couple, instead of coming to a stop, there was no further hill. No more woods, no land of any kind. Just the sudden appearance of a far and wide ocean; for they had reached the edge of a great cliff that extended itself all along the western part of the woods, that separated the great forest from the deep blue sea. Without knowing, they had found a way out of the forest.
However it was not in a way they expected; much less preferred.

Ryuko and princess Fleriënne desperately reached out their arms as they came to the end of the cliff, hoping they could grab onto something; but alas. The lovely princess and the young pr0n writer tumbled down the cliff, and plunged into the deep blue water, after a long and great fall.

---

When Ryuko opened his eyes, he found himself several feet underwater. He looked around, and noticed the princess, whom swiftly swam to the surface again. Ryuko decided to follow her example, and gasped for air once he reached the surface. Exhausted, the couple swam to a nearby rock, a small platform of some sort, and tried to catch breath after the great distance they had just travelled in such a short amount of time.

Just when the princess had gotten aware of her surroundings again, after a minute of regaining enough strength to sit up and look around, she noticed that the rock her and Ryuko were resting on, had a strange kind of a spongy surface. Not to mention the odd colour, for it was coloured some blue- light purple kind of shade.

"Ryuko, do you not notice anything odd about this rock?" the lovely princess commented, as she poked the spongy texture.
"Its texture is so… soft."

The young pr0n writer sat up, and started poking the surface as well. It was right at that moment, that the rock shook heavily, and the water around the couple began to splash more and more, small waves were created, turning bigger ones.
In front of our beloved couple, another small rock of the same colour and substance began to emerge, it turned bigger, and bigger, until it rose up high above our friends. They then realized this was no ordinary rock- no, it was some sort of creature!! Hidden from underneath the ocean’s surface, it swiftly rose up, towering high above our friends. Such an impressing sight it was; a great sphere-shaped object, high above our friends, keeping even the sun’s light rays from reaching our couple.

But before our friends had the time to gaze upon this great sight even more, the object they sat on began to move, and they held onto the surface as it rose up out of the water. It was then, that our couple saw the true nature of the object they had been resting on. For as they looked down at the water surface below them, they saw that the very thing they had been resting on, was the far end of a huge tentacle, great in size.

It was then that the couple, still sitting on top of the tentacle, high above the surface of the ocean, were brought in front of the great sphere that had risen out of the water. Captured by fear of this great creature, the giant tentacle stopped moving, and our friends stared into a pair of black eyes, the size of a human head.

"Oh my god…" the princess exclaimed.

-----​

Our favorite couple has stumbled upon another fearsome creature!
But is this creature friend or foe?
Will he spare our friends or crush them with his humongous tentacles?
Will monkee ever be re-united with his friends again?
Will Ryuko and princess Fleriënne ever have hawt seckz again?

Find all this out and more, in the next KHI-exclusive chapter of:​

doop4lc.png

Coming soon!

Last edited:

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Hah, 2 intros to new characters,and i already know who they are xD

Confused and torn away from their loved ones, the people of Monkopolis ran in all possible directions, trying to escape the grasp of the deadly forces that loyally served King Kira. Great airships and extremely manoeuvrable roflcopters were attacking the great civilization of the monkeys with all they had.

lawl...roflcopters xD

Angel Shards

I would kill for you &lt;3
-pounces- FINALLY! MY gawd. How many times must you lie to me?!

Anyways, the chapter is awesome XD It is nearly...graphic XD My favourite was 'the silhouette!!!///onenoenoenoneusk who could it be? ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu

o.o

MORE, says I.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Days of our Pr0n said:
It was then that the couple, still sitting on top of the tentacle, high above the surface of the ocean, were brought in front of the great sphere that had risen out of the water. Captured by fear of this great creature, the giant tentacle stopped moving, and our friends stared into a pair of black eyes, the size of a human head.

VersionX<333
*squelch squelch*
*flap flap*

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xP I know the tentacle thing is VersionX, but I cant figure the red clothed dude.

Confused and torn away from their loved ones, the people of Monkopolis ran in all possible directions, trying to escape the grasp of the deadly forces that loyally served King Kira. Great airships and extremely manoeuvrable roflcopters were attacking the great civilization of the monkeys with all they had. And what a destruction it brought upon the poor unfortunate creatures. The infamous Square Ninja swiftly ran through the crowds, taking down anyone he could - and the great Phoenix was attacking whole groups of fleeing desperate monkeys, assisting and coöperating with many others of evil King Kira‘s skilled and deadly servants.

Darn you Kira!!

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
the young pr0n writer's writer said:
As they looked in the direction the voice came from, they saw a tall silhouette. However they couldn’t make out who this person was, for he was too far away, and their sight was blurred by the leaves, bushes, and a fog that suddenly kept getting thicker and thicker. The young pr0n writer and the lovely princess could barely identify this person. When they stepped forward, they could see the man was sitting on a tall horse. He was wearing a reddish uniform, and had a large wide hat placed on top of his head. As they walked even closer towards the silhouette, he began to speak.

"Halt eh! Who goes there, eh?" The silhouette spoke, with a strange accent that was not commonly heard around this area. Our two friends stopped, and squeezed their eyes.

I know VX is the octopus, but who the heck is that?! >.>

xD I love this fanfic.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
I too am confused on who the "secret" character is. All I know is that he is Canadian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back