• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the few people who deserve respect

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Oh, we wanna bring out reasons, eh? Well, here I go...Sigh.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jusmel: She is sincere, and is very understanable.
Anti-Dark: Aside from being my triplet, he and I share the same kind of thoughts. Basically. Good buddies.
New2Ya; Very intlligent, and knowledagble, plus is very nice.
MegaFlare: Cuts through the crap, and is just rocks.
silh0uette: Another buddy. Very great to get along with.
Monkeybutt: My best buddy on the forum. Great to be friends with.
Riku#1Hottie: She is a crack up, and shares points of veiws.
Kira Haru Haro: Although may seem like a prick at first, he is infact a very neat person.
Ultima Keyblade: Very nice to me, and is my buddy, and never acts foolish.
heartlesshunter: Sigh, another buddy, who in my book is very playful and a good person.
Ryu (Weilder): Very siliar to myself, and has added his name to my respect list. Is very funny too.
quitejaded: Very friendly, and good to get along with.
Johnny Stooge: Bad boy, Johnny Stooge earned my respect with same kind of thoughs as me. Haha.
Vice-Versa: Good sense of judgment, and great to get along with.
Rebo: very humorus, and laughs things off, and is very helpful.
jk4eva: Very nice to me, and shares thoughts, and is very caring.
Jesus_Freak: Very helpful, especially when I was hacked, and very friendly.
Tantalus's Theif: Very friendly, and humorus. My pal and favorite mod.
Super Sonic: Very similar to me, and very humorus. Such as I. Haha.
SSJGoku: Very friendly, and my buddy.
Banishing Blade: My buddy, and shares thoughts, and party guy!
Andrew: I owe him. He saved my friendship with someone, and very cool, indeed.
Hollow Bastion: Being very smart, and seeing both sides to every reason.
Neverfate: Very intelligent, and cuts though the crap. High respect for him.
.:KL:.: Even though I don't really talk to him, he gets my respect, cause he once showed us how foolish people can be, by protecting somebody who was picked on for no apparent reason.
...and darky_dee4556, cause I am so full of myself, I just can't get enough. Haha.

Last edited:

Anti-Dark

--respectables--

Anti-Light2b :: my blood brother, very intelligent, unbelievable debater

Madman:: crazy very cool dude

King_Mickey:: nice, strict at times, just a very respectable, mod, best mod in my opinion

Silh0ette:: friend of mine, good at sigs, not an idiot :p funny too

Tantalus's Theif:: an online friend, very cool, easy for somebody to respect him

Hollow Bastion:: intelligent, not ignorant, sees it all

Lord Marluxia/Mr. Black Glasses(he changes his nam!) :: great online friend, funny dude, me and him are the masters of holes that have loops >.<

Darkey Dee:: my triplet twin brother :) he's hella awesome, plain and simple

~I edited my list~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kira: He's very smart, and may seem bitchy at times, but that makes him all the more cooler.
Anti-Dark: Hes a great help, lots of fun, and just plain dignified. He should be respected, and hes earned alot of it.
.:KL:.: this person actually uses his brain. He is a great asset to these forums
its_beca: Shes always so cheerful, does what is best, and my first friend!
Ariana: She has recently left the forums. No explation..she just deserves it
Silh0utte: Hello! Silh is cool! :D Hes a great mod, and damn fresh!

I'll finish up a little l8er..

Angel Shards

I would kill for you &lt;3
Heh. Is making 'respectables' list the new thing? -dies- lol.

Well, I respect you all....unless you become retarded like the n00bs we got here. Ya, ya. I know we were all n00bs once....but seriously. XD

-sobs- I LOVE YOU ALL! Group hug! Big group hug!

-has gone insane-

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Monkeybutt: A good Friend who knows what hes talking about

Darky: Not much to say but Has to be Respected for who she is

Silh0uette: One of the Best Mods here on this site and has been a good Frend of mine for a while
Kira Haru Haro: He's another Great Mod here Who does his job even though others think hes a jerk.
MegaFlare: Not much to Say neither exept that She has Earned my respect for who she is.

Ultima Keyblade: Known for a while who has a good knowlege pf whats going on in the World

Keyblade Shards: Brings up good points in her post and are very logical

Tantalus's Theif: Kinda Immature but he still know whats going on in the World and knows how to handle the thing put in frount of him

Hollow Bastion: A Voice of Reason. Thats all i'v got to say
The Midnighter: Cant leave out the Guy Who Paid out of his own pocket for us. Keeps on going even after Bad Critisim

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Vice, I am not a girl. LOL! Haha. I can't beleive you knew me all this time, and you thougtht I was a girl. LOL! I am not one. But yeah, you still got my respect in my book. LOL! But even Anti-Dark said I was a guy, how could you get confuzzled? Haha.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
<.< ....

Anyway,i forgot kairi angel.She's so awesome and her stupid boyfriend Wolkan The Key bearer isnt paying enough attention to her and she hasnt talked to him in two months but yet she hasnt lost her mind.She says im the best friend she's ever had and she's definitely a great friend too.She's always around when im on and she always comforts me.Me and her and cry together.Mad love for kairi angel.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
quitejaded: Very friendly, and good to get along with.
Wow, not expecting that. I really must have been behaving myself when I met you.

I thought of some earlier today... but then I forgot. Not that they are even reading this thread.

Lisafer: Only girl here who has surpassed me in nymphomaniac behaviour
Pheonix: Oh, you are not a nice guy. Mr.cocky. I love ya anyway.
AJ: So sweet

okay, I'm going to stop. I hate doing this kind of thing. I'm just bored. XD

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Darky Dee said:
Johnny Stooge: Bad boy, Johnny Stooge earned my respect with same kind of thoughs as me. Haha
I can't help it. I was introduced to American College movies at a young age.

More respectables:

Hollow Bastion, quitejaded, jk4eva, Riku#1Hottie, Sunflake, jusmel, Rebo, Heartlesshunter, Yun and omnislasher_VII (<--- I wonder how many of you know that name?)

Sennet

Johnny Stooge said:
I can't help it. I was introduced to American College movies at a young age.

More respectables:

Hollow Bastion, quitejaded, jk4eva, Riku#1Hottie, Sunflake, jusmel, Rebo, Heartlesshunter, Yun and omnislasher_VII (<--- I wonder how many of you know that name?)

I miss Omni so badly. I was crushed when I came back to the forum and didn't see a trace of him. ;-;

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Reasons ? Ok I can do that I guess, I got time to spare:

MegaFlare: I forgot to bring my separate list for her, but some of the things that were on there were her being very smart, funny, unlike most people I know she can control herself in crisis situations ;.) (usually :p, and don't ask) and I could go on.
Johnny Stooge: The Thunder from Down Under, need I say more ?
Heartlesshunter: Always makes the rest laugh, one way or another.
Hollow Bastion: Good debater, intelligent and one of the best mods around.
monkeybutt: Crack addicted monkey, crack brings out the funny side in a person, but apparently he doesn't get any crack here, so it turned out he has a serious and intelligent side as well, who would've known ??
silh0ette: A good mod, knows how to handle the members when the forums (again) screw up.
darky_dee4556: I admire his ego and the fact that he *almost* beat Flare and me :rolleyes:
quitejaded: Very intelligent, a good debater and brings up a lot of deep questions which keep her busy, I admire people who think about certain things in life the way she does.
Andrew: The dry traditional english humor, love it, and dude get your ass online more often.
Banishing Blade: I love the part where you being offline makes me receive more attention from Flare, but you too, GET ONLINE !! Love the fact that he is one of the few people who make me bang my head against the table from laughing.
Kira Haru Hara: Although he's often being a bitch, I think he deserves to be here too, he has done a lot of good things for the forums and isn't quite the ass most people thought he was.
Phoenix: You are practically the only one who can continue a debate as long as you do, a very good debater and is a fellow believer in the teachings of sarcasm.
New2Ya: Makes very nice sigs, is dutch which makes him loveable to all, and has a good taste in women ;.)
Jusmel: One of the few people on SDF who knows her limits :p but chose Darky, I mean WTF ?? XD
its_beca: Has a good sense of humor and is one of the few people who truly know what I'm afraid of...

... hafta take a break... if you're not on here then I'm sorry, I hafta get a drink.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
omnislasher_VII (<--- I wonder how many of you know that name?)
Aw, yeah. I never did pay attention, but I enjoyed him.

quitejaded: Very intelligent, a good debater and brings up a lot of deep questions which keep her busy, I admire people who think about certain things in life the way she does.
*purr* My ego's really been getting pampered today. ^_^

Lol..i'll just keep on being myself...that's how to earn respect.
Yeah, that's the attitude! And you're friends with Xylia. You're on my list now. :D

New2Ya

I'm lost...
it kinda hurts don't it? I feel pathetic just searching my sn on this thread
it does! some people name me, but most dont, although i know em...

oh well, people who dont name me, wont be someone i like! muwhahahahaha!!!

Anti-Dark

--respectables--

Anti-Light2b :: my blood brother, very intelligent, unbelievable debater

Madman:: crazy very cool dude

King_Mickey:: nice, strict at times, just a very respectable, mod, best mod in my opinion

Silh0ette:: friend of mine, good at sigs, not an idiot :p funny too

Tantalus's Theif:: an online friend, very cool, easy for somebody to respect him

Hollow Bastion:: intelligent, not ignorant, sees it all

Lord Marluxia/Mr. Black Glasses(he changes his nam!) :: great online friend, funny dude, me and him are the masters of holes that have loops >.<

Darkey Dee:: my triplet twin brother he's hella awesome, plain and simple

New2Ya:: known him from back in the day at SC, very cool, deserves respect

~I edited my list~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why do you all care so much, mentioned once, 100 times, or none, all you gotta know is that you deserve respect, if no one mentioned me, I'd be fine b/c I know I deserve respect, just think of it that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back