• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the few people who deserve respect

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jk4eva

People who've earned my respect:-

its_beca, monkeybutt, Johnny Stooge, MegaFlare, Wielder, quitejaded, darkydee_4556, heartlesshunter, silh0uette, phoenix, Kira Haru Haro, Keyblade Shards, Lisafer, New2ya, cloud_unchained, Jusmel, riku#1hottie, Sunflake, *LEoNsLiOnHeArT* , KL, Hollow Bastion, kairigirl, SorasProtector ...and other people as well, can't think of anymore right now.

Last edited:

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Haha. I did too! I mistook Kira for a girl the first time as well. Here is my list again:

Monkeybutt, Vice-Versa, Silh0uette, Kira Haru Haro, MegaFlare, Ryu (Weilder), Andrew, jk4eva, Rebo, New2Ya, Ultima Keyblade, Anti-Dark, THeLiGhTiNsOrA, its_beca, heartlesshunter, Jusmel, keyblade shards, Super Sonic, Jesus_Freak, Tantalus's Theif, Firekitty, quitejaded, Johnny Stooge, Neverfate, Hollow Bastion, .:KL:., and Riku#1Hottie.

Last edited:

its_beca

Well... I'm only really around in the RP forum, I can't be bothered going through anything else...

Anyways, here's my 'respect' list; Uncle Monkeybutt, Light, Uncle Johnny, Megaflare, Ryu (Weilder), jk4eva, Jusmel, Riku#1hottie, Darky, Blaise308, Cloud_Unchained, The One He Fears, Andrew, Pheonix, Silverdragon, Heartlesshunter, New2Ya, Anti-Dark and Kira.

There are others too... these are just a few people off the top of my head of whom I respect, or more of who I know personally, not all of them, but most.
Feel free to pm me if you think you belong on this list!

The Midnighter

Tech Geek
Awards
I don't think you'll catch a mod posting who they respect.
The mods have a little more common sence than that.
(It could get them into a lot of trouble with some of the members, which no mod wants.)

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Aww, I wasn't expecting to be on anybody's list. *counted 3* XD Thanks! I knew I wasn't completely mean and immature.

My list.. I guess is: Weilder, its_beca, jk4eva, darky_dee, ten2theend, Phoenix, Sennett, Libra, Who Am I, Zexion the Master, Anti-Dark, Johnny Stooge, MegaFlare, firekitty, riku#1hottie, Sora -something- DX, SorasProtector, AJ, Lisafer. That's off the top of my head. So if you're there, you know I love ya.

edit// I can't believe I forgot Lisafer XD

Last edited:

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
The Midnighter said:
I don't think you'll catch a mod posting who they respect.
The mods have a little more common sence than that.
(It could get them into a lot of trouble with some of the members, which no mod wants.)
how could they get in trouble? Everyone has their own opinion on who is respectable.

My full respect list would include most of the active members of SDF and KHAD.

C

chaoschao

Whoo! I'm not on any of the lists. I feel so loved! :p

Actually, though, since I only know you people by what you post, none of you deserve much respect. We all flame, we all argue far too much, and we all have our grudges... Quite frankly, I know I don't deserve to be on a list, either. Although it would have been nice.

In all honesty, though, there are some of you I prefer to listen to...most of which have left the site now. However, if I were to make a list, this is what it would be:

Keyblade Shards
Kira_Haru_Haro
AntiDark
*Oathkeeper*
Vice-Versa

That's about it. You guys seem to hate me, so I'll seem to hate you. Not that I do, it's just hard to appreciate people who argue and fight so much.

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
KeybladeShadow88 said:
hey there everybody, I would like to take the time out of my day to bring to everyones attention a few people in these forums who really deserve to have there names mentioned due to there... how do I put this... lack of tottal stupidity in KH forums, I'm not saying that everyone who isn't on this list is a idiot, these are just two people that I really think, know what they are talking about they are:

Keyblade Shards
.:KL:.

There are a few other people that I might add later, but I think we should at this time give these two a round of appulase.

I really don't know those people to well, but they arn't the only ones who deserve recognition for no being a total idiot. Anyhoo congratualtions for not being completly n00bish, we need more people like you. Thank you monkeybut, for including me on your list, I feel special now.

"actually, I'll say this, not but kissing, because if you aren't on my list, I have pretty much no respect for you at all, don't care whether you're a member a mod or an administrator

--respectables--

Anti-Light2b, Madman, King_Mickey, Silh0ette, Tantalus's Theif, Hollow Bastion

no one else except for friends, you know who you are"

Great moral boost there Anti.

Last edited:
Website
www.myspace.com
Whee~ I am respected by my fellow forum friends! =] ...Haha, well I have a lot of people who names should be announced by me...xP

Sora ReMix (My best bud! o.o!)
Cloud_Unchained
quitejaded
Shinigami
darky_dee4556
MegaFlare
its_beca
videogamegirl (part of the 'o.o' posse as well as NUU!)
heartlessknight/Ghost Gurlie X3 (part of the 'o.o' posse as well as NUU!)
Starprincess366
Omnislasher_VII
jk4eva
Dagger
Juniper_berry
Tantalus's Theif
Madam Doofie
silh0uette
Anti-Dark
Silverdragon
Johnny Stooge
Monkeybutt
Kira Haru Haro ( Teh icky font-ness o.o)
obsessed
Rikimaru
Andy84672
Zephryn (One of the best artists on teh forums...)
_Sora_
Explosive Fun Girl
Shiva
Lemony Slash/RikuNoTenshi
master_riku1 ( also part of the 'o.o' posse and the NUU!)
#12 Larxene
Hellpark
Super Sonic
Ultima Keyblade
Kairi01
Soraz_Heart_Kairi
Sunflake
Evil Keyblade (My very first friend from these forums ^^)
Jusmel (She is my bestest friend! =P)

---Gah, and when I think of more I'll add them...=P

Last edited:

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Let's see, who do I respect....

Starprincess366(for putting up with the sh*t that I do every day)
Zexion the Master(awesome dude)
Super Sonic(same as above)
Hollow Bastion( for putting up with the sh*t everyone ELSE does and not losing his temper((way to go)))
Anti-Dark(not sure why. Just does)
Shil0uette(i know I spelled that wrong)
-Larxene-(for putting up with all my PM's about rp ideas)
THere might be more, Im not sure.

C

chaoschao

I forgot to mention:

Any girl on these forums that put up with the crap we guys give deserves a medal. Males suck...I'll be the first to admit that. Especially the guys that hit on you girls. That HAS to get annoying...

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
well, I think that everyone deserves the same amount of respect. It is only fair. Of course, sometimes other get more respect. But, I respect all of the forum users

heartlesshunter

Somwhere over there. *points to a small island*
woh I got on some people's list.
ok I'm going put the people who I resepct.
Zexion the Master(you RPing genius you),Nightfire(same as ZTM)Hollow Bastion,Sunflake(get your butt back here) Riku#1hottie(o.o rocks),Cloud_unchained,Rebo,Megaflare,Kira Haru Haro(for putting up with alll s**t I had done),Keyblade Shards(for teaching me how to RP well),Anti-Dark(get your butt back to SDF right now)MonkeyButt,darky_dee4556,Tantalus's Theif,New2ya(my sig maker) and way more people that I've met and have more than half a braincell.

C

chaoschao

Ack! I've been added to a list...Oh well, I guess I can live with that...

Has anyone else notice that this topic makes you either feel really good about yourself or really bad about yourself?

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
I respect quite a bit of people, only i cant really list them all bad memory

Nightfire - your like one of the smartest people i know on here, plus you give great arguments
riku1#hottie- awsome!
sealightbreeze- will be a great sig maker someday
all the mods, a given
Bassically all of my friends, I respect
quitejaded- very intellegent
Sora's Protector- does tae kwon do, like me and Nightfire
Sunflake- good friend

If i forgot any of my friends, which i know i must have, Im sorry.

Last edited:

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
chaoschao said:

Has anyone else notice that this topic makes you either feel really good about yourself or really bad about yourself?

it kinda hurts don't it? I feel pathetic just searching my sn on this thread, but i respect a group of people:

MonkeyButt
.:KL:.
quitejaded
Keyblade Shards
Anti-Dark
velocity2325
Emral
Vice-Versa

^ those guys are cool :D

sora is barbie

^ cause he kinda apologized for his behaviour on the forums and had the courage to apologize...unlike mar_damas

Anti-Dark

oh, we're stating reasons?

--respectables--

Anti-Light2b :: my blood brother, very intelligent, unbelievable debater

Madman:: crazy very cool dude

King_Mickey:: nice, strict at times, just a very respectable, mod, best mod in my opinion

Silh0ette:: friend of mine, good at sigs, not an idiot :p funny too

Tantalus's Theif:: an online friend, very cool, easy for somebody to respect him

Hollow Bastion:: intelligent, not ignorant, sees it all

******to the great moral boost comment stated by starprincess...I'll restate it

"I either have respect for you or I don't, you've either earned it, yet to earn it, in other words, you have the potential to be someone I respect, or you've blown it, I wanna kill you"

hehe

Last edited:

Redemptions Light

I love you QJ thanks for putting me on your list. But I think a lot of people here deserrve respect. And I don't want to hurt peoples feelings.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back