• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Health Food Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Just made some avocado&broccoli pasta~ I've been trying to get used to whole grain pasta since it's healthier, but it just doesn't taste as good. With rice the difference isn't as big but with pasta... ugh. Maybe it's not worth it.

Really?
Somehow I seriously love whole grain pasta because I actually have the feeling that it tastes like something.
Have you tried different kinds of flours maybe? If whole grain wheat doesn't taste good to you, you could try rye or emmer. Spelt is close to whole grain wheat so you probably wouldn't like that.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I love whole grain foods, especially pasta and bread. It's better for you (obviously) and I actually find it tastes better as well.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Really?
Somehow I seriously love whole grain pasta because I actually have the feeling that it tastes like something.
Have you tried different kinds of flours maybe? If whole grain wheat doesn't taste good to you, you could try rye or emmer. Spelt is close to whole grain wheat so you probably wouldn't like that.

I really like whole grain stuff in basically anything else than pasta so I don't really know why. Something about the texture just feels yucky. Rye is great, maybe I should try that if I can find some.

Also quinoa is so good, if only it was cheaper.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I really have to say that I honestly love carrots. Maybe even slightly more than... what was that word again. Oh, cucumbers.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm kind of starting to dislike tomatoes, I have no clue why.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Depens on the tomatoes for me, but I realized that I can't really eat them anymore without my whole mouth feeling sore.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I do like them in sandwiches though. But only 1-2, any more and I will puke

KoroKoro

My favorite healthy snack nowadays is fresh cut-up pineapple with a little bit of lime juice and honey. I'm addicted to it. lol

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
My favorite healthy snack nowadays is fresh cut-up pineapple with a little bit of lime juice and honey. I'm addicted to it. lol

Never was a big fan of pineapple to be honest, but we sell some called "extra sweet" at our shop and they really taste pretty fucking good.

KoroKoro

Never was a big fan of pineapple to be honest, but we sell some called "extra sweet" at our shop and they really taste pretty diddlying good.
That sounds so yummy! Despite my love for them, I feel like I'm playing Russian Roulette whenever I buy one. I've gotten some really sour/acidic pineapples. ;A;

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I got a smoothie maker as a present the day before yesterday.

JdNzSQ9.jpg

It just tastes so awesome and it's such a great alternative to sweets like chocolate or gummi bears and it makes me so happy. <3

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I got a smoothie maker as a present the day before yesterday.

JdNzSQ9.jpg

It just tastes so awesome and it's such a great alternative to sweets like chocolate or gummi bears and it makes me so happy. <3

That sounds delicious tbh. I'd love cutting out sweets in my diet, and it sounds like smoothies will really help with that.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Watermelons are awesome and also one of the few things you can only eat with your whole face <3

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Don't tell me youre one of those people who cut watermelons into small pieces
I only cut quarters out of it and eat them like that which results in my whole face being full of watermelon.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Don't tell me youre one of those people who cut watermelons into small pieces
I only cut quarters out of it and eat them like that which results in my whole face being full of watermelon.
No, I eat them like that, too, lol. Just couldn't tell what you were talking about. xD it's early, don't blame me D:

By the way, having no school is awesome because you can have breakfast for once in your life (besides of Sat. and Sun.)

Back