• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Heartless Hoard in Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Wasn't Even It's Final Form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: The Heartless Hoard in Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Wasn't Even It's Final Form

Attack on Heartless Swarm.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

As Aqua continues down this path she encounters more worlds based on Disney properties.

KJS4AOW.jpg

Hallowseve

I think they'll be a few more Disney worlds in 02.BBS. There was an interview somewhere, either on this site or KH13, that said it's the length of a KH3 world. Think it was a Nomura interview, where he said it's more than an hour long. Sorry I can't find the source, but it happened E3 week.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

To my understanding, even though Castle of Dreams is a single world, it'll feature properties from other worlds, making it seem as if you're experiencing more than one world in terms of content, even though it lasts the playtime of a singular world.

Perhaps later areas will look like the last areas of End of the World

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

To my understanding, even though Castle of Dreams is a single world, it'll feature properties from other worlds, making it seem as if you're experiencing more than one world in terms of content, even though it lasts the playtime of a singular world.

Perhaps later areas will look like the last areas of End of the World

Hopefully it'll be elements of other worlds Aqua visited and she'd be like
"Wait...what happened here? I know this place..."

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

The RoD is starting to remind me of places from Epic Mickey, just made up of actual worlds rather than Mouse merchandise...

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

So Epic Mickey, only kinda done right?

Epic Mickey was never done wrong, the prospects were just heavily under-utilised (and butchered in Epic Mickey 2). This wouldn't be the first instance in which Kingdom Hearts was inspired by Epic Mickey, the Dream Dive when you Travel to different worlds is reminiscent of the Epic Mickey theme.

[video=youtube;VeZDP0o__I4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeZDP0o__I4[/video]

[video=youtube;3ou1qBXtp-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ou1qBXtp-Q[/video]

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

The RoD is starting to remind me of places from Epic Mickey, just made up of actual worlds rather than Mouse merchandise...

That was one thing that really disappointed me with Epic Mickey. The premise was all there and it looked so cool, but the execution was just bleh. 0.2 looks exactly like what I was hoping that game would look/feel like to a certain extent. I hope the worlds get increasingly twisted as we progress through the game.

Awards

Hmm...how are Shadow heartless even able to form a flying swarm in the first place?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Hmm...how are Shadow heartless even able to form a flying swarm in the first place?

They shouldn't be able to actually. Heartless act purely on instinct according to what we know from the lore. The fact that they're working together means something. The stampede formation in the KH3 2015 trailer is the same scenario. Heartless normally aren't capable of working as a team like that.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

They shouldn't be able to actually. Heartless act purely on instinct according to what we know from the lore. The fact that they're working together means something. The stampede formation in the KH3 2015 trailer is the same scenario. Heartless normally aren't capable of working as a team like that.
So it means that a powerful individual is controlling them, or at least playing on their hive mind mentality to pull some otherwise impossible stuff off. Can't say that's too surprising, since Fragmentary Passage takes place during the same time that Maleficent's villain coalition is running rampant. KH3's case probably has something to do either with the local villain, or it might be just be because of Xehanort's very existence.

Awards

Two possibilities.

One: Someone is controlling them.

Two: They're actually getting smart.

Hirokey123

Awards

Perhaps more evidence we'll be seeing Maleficent in the realm of darkness maybe?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

its okay everyone.

you have my permission to call it the Darknado.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back