• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Holy shit that trailer made me pumped for BBS" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Oh dang.

That trailer really made me fucking pumped for this game. In comparison, it makes 358/2 (which I really liked) look like nothing.

When the somebodies popped up, I almost died. More new worlds, and it looks like they're bringing some dark/complex storyline in.

Damn. Post your trailer reactions here, because I loved it, and can't wait for BBS.

edit: here's the youtube vid + link + link to the KHI's main site with the translations.

BBS Trailer
Home - Kingdom Hearts Insider

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I'm doing some mental mind-bending trying to figure this stuff out oh, and I'm absolutely hating myself for not owning a frickin' psp. =w=

The fact you have to fight whilst going from world to world, using unique attack moves from the looks of it, just made me a happy little gamer :D

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I think it made me want the game more. The bosses look quite amazing, as do the cutscenes. Plus, the TAV trio probably will be the best trio in the KH series in this game, jus' saying.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna like Aqua's scenario the best. Although I hope there's a Mickey one, unless that Mickey scene just happens in someone's scenario.

Also, the last part that resembles KH2:FM+'s secret ending looks good, but I still like the original better. But then again, i haven't seen the whole scene yet. Although this "Keyblade War" sounds interesting.

H

Heolstor

Psyched.
Can't wait for Dark Soldiers identity to be revealed. Him talking to Ven was just cool.

Banryx

It looks amazing. I loved Ventus riding around on his Keyblade in Deep Space just like the Lingering Spirit did in his fight in KHII FM. Plus the gathering place is awesome, as well as Vanitas's keyblade.

Lonbilly

Awards
Also, just noticed this, but Vanitas' voice sounds a little familiar. Kind of like Sora's.

A

Azrael

Oh dang.

That trailer really made me fucking pumped for this game. In comparison, it makes 358/2 (which I really liked) look like nothing.

When the somebodies popped up, I almost died. More new worlds, and it looks like they're bringing some dark/complex storyline in.

Damn. Post your trailer reactions here, because I loved it, and can't wait for BBS.

edit: here's the youtube vid + link + link to the KHI's main site with the translations.

BBS Trailer
Home*-*Kingdom Hearts Insider

I immediately thought that "this has the potential to be the most epic KH game in the series and yet best chance at failing if not put to its full potential. And makes Days look like shit."

Well storywise.

EDIT: Vanitas's voice is Sora's voice

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Holy crap Vexen's and Lexeaus's somebodies look the same. Xaldin look slightly different though. Ho god I wish I had my PSP still.

Lonbilly

Awards
I immediately thought that "this has the potential to be the most epic KH game in the series and yet best chance at failing if not put to its full potential. And makes Days look like shit."

Well storywise.

If not the best, at least very good. I want a KH that's at least around the level of KH1 or CoM. But I do agree, 'cuz it seems like it just may be great.

EDIT: Vanitas's voice is Sora's voice

Oh really? Didn't see that coming. I was actually expecting someone with a Riku-like voice.

H

Heolstor

im at the point with this game where its like... i dont want to see any more scans, trailers or what ever else. i just want the dam game

So far away...
I still want to see some info to tide me over.

A

Azrael

If not the best, at least very good. I want a KH that's at least around the level of KH1 or CoM. But I do agree, 'cuz it seems like it just may be great.

Oh really? Didn't see that coming. I was actually expecting someone with a Riku-like voice.

Haley Joel Osment vs Jesse McCartney for future English dub? ftw

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Damn that trailer was ballin'. I am really looking forward to this game. I'll probably be getting a PSP next month, so I'll be prepared when it does come out, which will still be awhile, I know. When it comes out in Japan, I am going to try and avoid spoilers and crap, I knew too much about KH2 before I got it. :(

Lonbilly

Awards
Haley Joel Osment vs Jesse McCartney for future English dub? ftw

They should totally make that into a movie, yo.

I'm probably going to spoil myself rotten when the game comes out in Japan with cutscenes and spoilers.

PrimeTime

There's a thread announcing the trailer.

But not one where you can say how motherfucking pumped you are for this game/how sad you are its so far away

well just kinda pissed that i did my own thread for the trailer so we can discuss about it but some1 closed.

but im not that pumped for the game ! SIKE! WOOOOOO!!! BBS!! SON!! WHO WANTS TO CHEST BUMP!!!!!?? lol

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Why didn't we just keep this in the original thread? Eh, whatever.

Pretty much my favorite trailer yet. Totally regenerated my excitement for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back