• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Holy shit that trailer made me pumped for BBS" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
And that was so sweet of Aqua to make those lucky charms.

Inorite? I think that's what got me the most. We never got one of those moments in any of the other KH Games where the main girl gave it to both main males of the group.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I almost cried tears of joy watching this xD Yeah I am pathetic......but yeah I have been like freaking out about it all day xD Also I love the scene with Stitch where he has the weird star thingy with like 1 eye he is so freaking cute! X3

Sora1915

Bronze Member
lol it was probably behind the scenes where the main girl gave the 2 dudes something lmao jk

that was nice of her...but she didnt have to throw them lol.
Ven was like so excited when he saw them he was like gasping and like smiled so wide when he caught it though xD I thought that was funny :3

Lonbilly

Awards
lol it was probably behind the scenes where the main girl gave the 2 dudes something lmao jk

Oh god O___o
Nightmares

that was nice of her...but she didnt have to throw them lol.

'Course she did. Her goal was for them to pierce their hearts and kill them so she'd get all the glory.

*cough*

Anyway, I hope that everything from the trailers appears in the Final Version, whereas in KH1, KH2, and Days that wasn't the case and a lot of things got cut.

PrimeTime

Terra's like "whats this shit" lol

she tried to pierce their hearts with those charms but she throws like a GIRL! jk

and i think some stuff might get cut seeing as how NA has a longer release date so maybe they can do something different with the NA version.

Lonbilly

Awards
Terra's like "whats this shit" lol

she tried to pierce their hearts with those charms but she throws like a GIRL! jk

and i think some stuff might get cut seeing as how NA has a longer release date so maybe they can do something different with the NA version.

That's what they did with KH1...
But then it spawned a Final Mix because the Japs were pissed.

Anyway, as long as they keep the scenes I like, I'll be happy. Like the Aqua-Terra-Ven charm scene.

crazzyBRY

Should had kept it as CGI. It looked gay as hell having MX cum out Vanitas.

that didn't sound right xD..

haha he coulda been doing that

haha ye, starring at aqua from =X

i was excited when the trailer showed up on the front page of KH Insider.. cuz i've been waiting it for a while now xD..

on the trailer, when they showed the battle gameplay, it looks really cool =)..

BTW, you guys noticed that Vanitas's Voice sounds familiar?

Awards
I know i said this in the last thread but in my opinion the castle in the beginning looks very similar to castle oblivion...

PrimeTime

That's what they did with KH1...
But then it spawned a Final Mix because the Japs were pissed.

Anyway, as long as they keep the scenes I like, I'll be happy. Like the Aqua-Terra-Ven charm scene.

i hope they cut that scene out lol jk xD
and for some reason on some parts where they talked the lips didnt seem to match what their saying ...like it was that crappy kind where they just open and close they mouth

Lonbilly

Awards
I know i said this in the last thread but in my opinion the castle in the beginning looks very similar to castle oblivion...

I actually said the same thing, too.

and for some reason on some parts where they talked the lips didnt seem to match what their saying ...like it was that crappy kind where they just open and close they mouth

Yeah, but that happens in most KH games. Hopefully they'll fix it, because I'd like the mouth movements to match this time around. Like, all of them.

Lonbilly

Awards
idk if the UMD can handle that throughout the game lol but that would be nice.

Well, from what I remember, Crisis Core did it just fine with mouth movements, so it should be no problem with memory/being able to handle it for BbS.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
never heard of that game but they better fix it lol

and does anyone think that Cloud and Sephiroth will be in this game? them fighting again :D
It's ironic that you are excited to see Cloud and Sephiroth yet have not heard of Crisis Core since it is the prequel to Final Fantasy 7 >>;

crazzyBRY

for me, the only thing i saw with the wrong mouthing was the part where in the trailer (TGS 09) first scene is where aqua was talking.. xD.

after that, Eraqus started to talk and his mouth matches =)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
VEEEEEEEEEEN <3!!

Even though BbS looks absolutely awesome, I think (at the moment at least) I like Days more. XD; I'm incredibly in love with that game, so I haven't really been excited for BbS since I beat it. Still, the game looks incredibly awesome, EVEN IF IT'S ONLY FOR DEEP SPACE DD: ステッチ!The battle system looks so cool. :D~

I keep on watching the trailer... for the music. Oh my goshhhhhhh. This game is incredibly worth it even just for the gorgeous music! (and i might be a geek and do ear training so i can make an arrangement of the song...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back