• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

||=The Inception Fanclub A.K.A The JGL and Tom Hardy appreciation club=||

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Re: ||=The Inception Fanclub=||

My favorite scene is the final scene with the top still spinning. I love being left is suspense but I am 98% sure I know if he was dreaming or not.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

JOINAGE

are we allowed to crap on about ~unresolved sexual tension~ in this fc cause that's what I plan to be talking about 8D

NOW ALLOW ME TO DUMP MY CONVO THREAD WITH CHII FROM THE ROXAS/XION HC IN HERE

Omg I love TV Tropes, and yes I read the page for Inception. It's so great<3

*rushes to do so*

Not only do you understand the movie better, but now you don't have to sit there and try to figure it out the whole time, you can just sit back and enjoy it. Btw, the third time I watched it I had my slash goggles on set to high, and I saw SO much more Arthur and Eames than I did the first time. Omg. Like when they're in the hotel dream and Arthur is putting everyone to sleep, and he and Eames exchange a few lines and Arthur says "Go to sleep, Mr. Eames." and it's so cute :3

I actually saw less subtext the second time ^^; I NEED TO SEE IT A THIRD TIME CLEARLY

(Doesn't mean I don't ship it any less, the dynamic is what made me love it anyway~)

Now for some pictures

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah I totally hotlinked all those. Ahhh well.

My favourite character is Eames cause he is just so impossibly cool. Also I love his pommy accent. Also. Also he is really hot .___. I loved how he was all, 'you mean this is batshit insanely risky? I'm outta here. Oh... I can't... WELL I GUESS I WILL JUST BE TOTALLY BADASS HERE INSTEAD THEN'

Last edited:

NumberVIII

OF COURSE BB! I never forget my promises~
And I have no idea what that is. It makes a great welcoming gif though :,D

Another part that I adore is when Ariadne goes into the basement of Cobb's mind. Oh god, it was so intense when she stepped on the glass and Mal looked at her suddenly. And then when she was screaming at him about bringing her there and the glare she gave the both of them as they rode back up D:

And pretty much the whole ending, from when they first go to Limbo and Cobbs confronts the projection of Mal.

Also, when sh!t got real when they went into the first level.

<33333

I basically love every part of this movie, to be honest >>;

My favorite scene is the final scene with the top still spinning. I love being left is suspense but I am 98% sure I know if he was dreaming or not.

After watching it three times, I'm almost positive it did fall, and that was reality.

JOINAGE

are we allowed to crap on about ~unresolved sexual tension~ in this fc cause that's what I plan to be talking about 8D

OH HELLO FRIEND. You totally ninja'd me there.

*rushes to do so*

I only discovered TV Tropes recently, and let me tell you...I spent like, HOURS on there ._.

I actually saw less subtext the second time ^^; I NEED TO SEE IT A THIRD TIME CLEARLY

(Doesn't mean I don't ship it any less, the dynamic is what made me love it anyway~)

Probably cause after seeing it the first time you hyped it up and added more in your mind. :p
But yes, yes you should see it again. 8D

And I'm not going to quote them all but omg. Those images. LOLOLOL they're so fantastic. I love them lmfao XDD

Last edited:

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

JOINAGE

*rushes to do so*

LOL ILU. AND YES, THAT WOULD BE A LOVELY TOPIC! DON'T BE AFRAID TO DREAM A LITTLE BIGGER ~DARLING~~
(But can you put all the macros in a spoiler? lol)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

JOINING! I need to see this movie a second time! ><;

WELCOME TO THE INCEPTION FANCLUB!
Where the dream is real~~

I want to see it for a second time too! No one wants to go see it again though ;_;​

NumberVIII

JOINING! I need to see this movie a second time! ><;

DO IT IT'S EVEN BETTER THE SECOND TIME.

and lmfao I love that you put the gif in your sig xD

LOL ILU. AND YES, THAT WOULD BE A LOVELY TOPIC! DON'T BE AFRAID TO DREAM A LITTLE BIGGER ~DARLING~~

I think it's kinda funny that the second Cobb mentiones Arthur the first time he's talking to Eames, Eames immediately perks up and goes, "Arthur? You're still working with that old stick in the mud?"

Like gold said in the RokuShi HC, Arthur needs Eames to break through and loosen him up. :3

Omg omg omg I'm dying I love all of them xDDD

I actually had a dream within a dream last night. For real. ._. I can't remember it very well, but I had a dream that I was in some place from Harry Potter and having a lovely conversation with Lavender Brown. Then I "woke up" from that and started telling my sister about this dream I had where I was talking to Lavender Brown (but that was actually a dream!). And then I woke up for real. ><

Sup, I'll join. I, too, need to see it a second time. Some parts will no doubt make more sense, and, you know, ellen page.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

I think it's kinda funny that the second Cobb mentiones Arthur the first time he's talking to Eames, Eames immediately perks up and goes, "Arthur? You're still working with that old stick in the mud?"

Like gold said in the RokuShi HC, Arthur needs Eames to break through and loosen him up. :3

HNNG, THIS IS SO HARD FOR ME. I ADORE ARIADNE/ARTHUR AND ARTHUR/EAMES! I can't tell which one I like better ;_;

Omg omg omg I'm dying I love all of them xDDD

I actually had a dream within a dream last night. For real. ._. I can't remember it very well, but I had a dream that I was in some place from Harry Potter and having a lovely conversation with Lavender Brown. Then I "woke up" from that and started telling my sister about this dream I had where I was talking to Lavender Brown (but that was actually a dream!). And then I woke up for real. ><

AWW, I HAVE CRAPPY DREAMS. All I remember from the dream I had last night was that I was in a car at night and I was looking a place that sold cheesecake. There were also a lot of bright lights outside, like I was in Vegas. But a couple of days ago, I had a Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep dream (Which was weird because I hadn't looked at anything KH related in forever).

Sup, I'll join. I, too, need to see it a second time. Some parts will no doubt make more sense, and, you know, ellen page.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

OH HELLO FRIEND. You totally ninja'd me there.

o3o

I only discovered TV Tropes recently, and let me tell you...I spent like, HOURS on there ._.

Man.... I end up with so many tabs I can't see what's on them any more 8D

Probably cause after seeing it the first time you hyped it up and added more in your mind. :p
But yes, yes you should see it again. 8D

I totally did .___. but oh well! it was still very awesome the second time around. I have read so much inception fanfiction lately, I think perhaps that affected my brain too 8D It made me remember more subtext than there really was.

...............Did fanfiction incept me o:

Eep, sorry! Done~

AND YES <333333

LMFAO I LOVE THAT LAST ONE

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I want to see it for a second time too! No one wants to go see it again though ;_;​

This is exactly why you go with one small group the first time, then round up your other friends who haven't seen it for the second time X3

*A* ikr ikrrr

I could wax poetic about the lovely dynamic forever.

Omg I did that once. I dreamed some thing about a pilgrimage (lol idk I think FFX was in my brain at the time) and then I 'woke up' and I was in some weird library (except this seemed natural in the dream) and then I went to go to the toilet and then I woke up for REAL and I was standing in the middle of my room with my hand on my cupboard door. Then I was like WAAAAAT

So glad I woke up. Would I have peed in my cupboard???!?

NumberVIII

HNNG, THIS IS SO HARD FOR ME. I ADORE ARIADNE/ARTHUR AND ARTHUR/EAMES! I can't tell which one I like better ;_;

ME NEITHER! I CAN'T DECIDE IT'S SO HARD GAHHHHH

AWW, I HAVE CRAPPY DREAMS. All I remember from the dream I had last night was that I was in a car at night and I was looking a place that sold cheesecake. There were also a lot of bright lights outside, like I was in Vegas. But a couple of days ago, I had a Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep dream (Which was weird because I hadn't looked at anything KH related in forever).

Most of the time my dreams are really crappy and/or I never, ever, ever remember them, and when I do remember them I only remember them very vaguely and can only think of bits and pieces of them. :|

Although last night I can remember (in another part of the dream) that there was this huge war going on, and there were underground tunnels and shit where all the fighting was going on, and someone on the good side had planted a kernel that would explode and kill all the bad guys, but you needed an explosion to trigger the kernel's explosion, and the bad guys did something so that there couldn't be any explosions and we were all like "shit". Then I found this gray cat which was the CUTEST FREAKING CAT I'VE EVER SEEN and we started talking and I was petting it and we became best friends. And then I was walking through the tunnels and there was blood everywhere ._. and I was terrified. And then I saw Romani from Zelda: Majora's Mask and I was gonna give her the cat, but the cat liked me better. And then the cat turned into Link's horse, Epona, and we rode off together. And then the kernel exploded and all the bad guys died.

Yeah, I don't remember my dreams often, but when I do, they're really really really fucking weird. ._.

I think the coolest was two summers ago when I was going to see and meet my all time favorite band for the first time at Warped Tour, and I had a dream every single night for two weeks leading up to the concert that I was meeting them. :3

Man.... I end up with so many tabs I can't see what's on them any more 8D

LOL YES THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS

I totally did .___. but oh well! it was still very awesome the second time around. I have read so much inception fanfiction lately, I think perhaps that affected my brain too 8D It made me remember more subtext than there really was.

...............Did fanfiction incept me o:

.................:O

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

Where the hell do you guys find these?!?

This is exactly why you go with one small group the first time, then round up your other friends who haven't seen it for the second time X3

Exactly!

*A* ikr ikrrr

I could wax poetic about the lovely dynamic forever.

Heh<3

Omg I did that once. I dreamed some thing about a pilgrimage (lol idk I think FFX was in my brain at the time) and then I 'woke up' and I was in some weird library (except this seemed natural in the dream) and then I went to go to the toilet and then I woke up for REAL and I was standing in the middle of my room with my hand on my cupboard door. Then I was like WAAAAAT

So glad I woke up. Would I have peed in my cupboard???!?

LOL. Probably xDDD

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

ME NEITHER! I CAN'T DECIDE IT'S SO HARD GAHHHHH

OMG YES. I like the cute&lovable relationship of Ariadne/Arthur but I also adore the snarky&playful relationship of Arthur/Eames. WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO DECIDEEEEE?!?

Most of the time my dreams are really crappy and/or I never, ever, ever remember them, and when I do remember them I only remember them very vaguely and can only think of bits and pieces of them.

Although last night I can remember (in another part of the dream) that there was this huge war going on, and there were underground tunnels and shit where all the fighting was going on, and someone on the good side had planted a kernel that would explode and kill all the bad guys, but you needed an explosion to trigger the kernel's explosion, and the bad guys did something so that there couldn't be any explosions and we were all like "shit". Then I found this gray cat which was the CUTEST FREAKING CAT I'VE EVER SEEN and we started talking and I was petting it and we became best friends. And then I was walking through the tunnels and there was blood everywhere ._. and I was terrified. And then I saw Romani from Zelda: Majora's Mask and I was gonna give her the cat, but the cat liked me better. And then the cat turned into Link's horse, Epona, and we rode off together. And then the kernel exploded and all the bad guys died.

Yeah, I don't remember my dreams often, but when I do, they're really really really fucking weird. ._.

I think the coolest was two summers ago when I was going to see and meet my all time favorite band for the first time at Warped Tour, and I had a dream every single night for two weeks leading up to the concert that I was meeting them. :3

OMG THAT SOUNDS AWESOME :,D
An interesting dream I had a while ago was set in a white two story house that was like a maze and had all sorts of hidden stairs and such. I was hiding from someone and everytime I saw the shadow of the person I would run and go someplace else. Finally, he caught me in a hallway and gave me a watch, hugged me and walked away (This was when I woke up).

Where the hell do you guys find these?!?

lol on http: //fcukyeahinception .tumblr. com/ (Change the fcuk to the actual word and take out the spaces) and ONTD @ LJ at any Inception post.

NumberVIII

OMG YES. I like the cute&lovable relationship of Ariadne/Arthur but I also adore the snarky&playful relationship of Arthur/Eames. WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO DECIDEEEEE?!?

Exactly! Argh! I'm so torn ;_;

OMG THAT SOUNDS AWESOME :,D
An interesting dream I had a while ago was set in a white two story house that was like a maze and had all sorts of hidden stairs and such. I was hiding from someone and everytime I saw the shadow of the person I would run and go someplace else. Finally, he caught me in a hallway and gave me a watch, hugged me and walked away (This was when I woke up).

Heheheheh, idk why but the first thing I thought of when I read this was the "CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATEEEE!" guy from Spongebob. Cause, you know, he was chasing them and screaming and they thought he was mad and gonna hurt them, but then when he finally caught them, he's all, "I'd like to buy all your chocolate! :D" And you're like.....OH

lol I know I'm weird

lol on http: //fcukyeahinception .tumblr. com/ (Change the fcuk to the actual word and take out the spaces) and ONTD @ LJ at any Inception post.

*dashes over*

tumblr_l6et0lc6s11qzracxo1_400.jpg

I WILL REPLY BETTER LATER

OH MY GOD THAT'S SO MEAN LOL

You know what's funny? The first time I didn't cry at all...actually no that's a lie. The first time my eyes got teary when Cobb got home and he finally sees his kids faces (who are actually the most precious children ever) and they run up to him. But the second time I didn't cry there, but I started to tear up in two places I didn't the first time--when Mal jumped (I guess cause the first time I still thought she was a bitch at that point) and when Fischer jr.'s in the 3rd dream and finds the pinwheel and sees his dad die again. Idk why I didn't the first time, but the second time I got all teary-eyed when that happened. Poor Fischer :c

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

I wish I could remember my dreams. I try to write them down, but the more I do, the more I don't remember. The only dream I know vividly was when I was on a street, on the rooftop of a building. It's where all the stores are, and it used to be in the area where I used to live before I moved (when this dream happened, I was still living there). For some reason, I had a rope. I don't know what the hell it was attached to or where did it come from, but I had something to hang from.

I jumped out of the building as I started swinging on it back and forth.

The reason I remember it was because it felt so real. The feel of the rope, the weight of your body as you hold on, the butterfly stomach feeling you get when you fall from heights - that particular feeling what's what woke me up, actually. It was damn strong. I could never forget it.

If anything has been consistent, it's that I used to have a lot of dreams where I felt like that, including actually falling one time. It makes sense, now that I think about it after so long - I was scared of heights. More specifically, roller coaster heights. I got over that fear.

The most recent one is also memorable because it was with news that my mother died. The first thing I did when I woke up was search for her in her room, cause I wanted to make sure it wasn't true. I admit I couldn't really distinguish reality and dream for a bit. Then again, I was rather scared.

I've had nightmares, but ever since I bought that dream catcher long, long ago, they're completely stopped. Though I've sort of missed the thrill of them.

impart

Climb The Sky

:O joinage please!!! :D
OMG, OMG, OMG

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Heheheheh, idk why but the first thing I thought of when I read this was the "CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATEEEE!" guy from Spongebob. Cause, you know, he was chasing them and screaming and they thought he was mad and gonna hurt them, but then when he finally caught them, he's all, "I'd like to buy all your chocolate! :D" And you're like.....OH

lol I know I'm weird

OMG. THAT'S NOT WEIRD, THAT'S AWESOME. I never thought of it that way :eek:

You know what's funny? The first time I didn't cry at all...actually no that's a lie. The first time my eyes got teary when Cobb got home and he finally sees his kids faces (who are actually the most precious children ever) and they run up to him. But the second time I didn't cry there, but I started to tear up in two places I didn't the first time--when Mal jumped (I guess cause the first time I still thought she was a bitch at that point) and when Fischer jr.'s in the 3rd dream and finds the pinwheel and sees his dad die again. Idk why I didn't the first time, but the second time I got all teary-eyed when that happened. Poor Fischer :c

Aww, when I saw it, the part at the end when Fischer jr. pulled out the pinwheel and Mal talked about the whole 'We were going to grow old together', I thought I was going to die omg. I think I barely held back tears that time :C
May I have join, please? :3
:O joinage please!!! :D
OMG, OMG, OMG

I'M ALSO SEEING INCEPTION AGAIN TOMORROW~!!!!
agIxG.gif

I'm listing things that I should look for while i'm watching the movie so if there is anything you guys noticed, tell me now :,D
So far I have, look for scenes where Cobb's wearing his wedding ring, the sound of the top dropping in the final scene and the clothes that the children are wearing and if they are different in the final scene.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back