• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

||=The Inception Fanclub A.K.A The JGL and Tom Hardy appreciation club=||

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ||=The Inception Fanclub=||

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I see your Xzbit and raise you:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

Do you have a hold list? In some fanclubs, there is a "hold" list, in terms somebody's name is put on hold to join the club until they want to/can join or something like that.
Because if you do, please put me on that.
I have yet to see this movie but I know I'm going to like it! :)

NumberVIII

I wish I could remember my dreams. I try to write them down, but the more I do, the more I don't remember. The only dream I know vividly was when I was on a street, on the rooftop of a building. It's where all the stores are, and it used to be in the area where I used to live before I moved (when this dream happened, I was still living there). For some reason, I had a rope. I don't know what the hell it was attached to or where did it come from, but I had something to hang from.

I jumped out of the building as I started swinging on it back and forth.

The reason I remember it was because it felt so real. The feel of the rope, the weight of your body as you hold on, the butterfly stomach feeling you get when you fall from heights - that particular feeling what's what woke me up, actually. It was damn strong. I could never forget it.

If anything has been consistent, it's that I used to have a lot of dreams where I felt like that, including actually falling one time. It makes sense, now that I think about it after so long - I was scared of heights. More specifically, roller coaster heights. I got over that fear.

The most recent one is also memorable because it was with news that my mother died. The first thing I did when I woke up was search for her in her room, cause I wanted to make sure it wasn't true. I admit I couldn't really distinguish reality and dream for a bit. Then again, I was rather scared.

I've had nightmares, but ever since I bought that dream catcher long, long ago, they're completely stopped. Though I've sort of missed the thrill of them.

The only dream I remember very vividly (which felt SO REAL at the time I dreamed it) was going up to this mansion with my friend, and like as I was walking up to the driveway I remember like the crunch of the gravel and everything and I was so sure it was real life. Then we got to the door and rang the bell and the maid answered the door, and she invited us in. Then I remember going up three flights of stairs and there was a door at the end of them, so we opened it, and these three black and white cats came out and were purring and rubbing themselves on our legs and everything. That's all I remember though. It seems distant now, but at the time it felt SO INCREDIBLY real.

I've definitely had that feeling where I've woken up and thought what happened in my dream actually happened in real life. A bunch of times. It's great when you had a bad dream cause then you feel relieved, but it sucks when it's a good dream. For example, I dreamt I met the lead singer of my favorite band, and I was taking a picture of him and we took like, 20 pictures, and I woke up and thought, "Man, I can't wait to look at those pictures!" And then I went, "Hey...wait a minute...DAMNIT."

OMG. THAT'S NOT WEIRD, THAT'S AWESOME. I never thought of it that way :eek:

Heheheh

Aww, when I saw it, the part at the end when Fischer jr. pulled out the pinwheel and Mal talked about the whole 'We were going to grow old together', I thought I was going to die omg. I think I barely held back tears that time :C

SO sad! D:

I'M ALSO SEEING INCEPTION AGAIN TOMORROW~!!!!
agIxG.gif

I'm listing things that I should look for while i'm watching the movie so if there is anything you guys noticed, tell me now :,D
So far I have, look for scenes where Cobb's wearing his wedding ring, the sound of the top dropping in the final scene and the clothes that the children are wearing and if they are different in the final scene.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy! Andddd you should totally look for more Arthur/Eames subtext that you missed the first time. :p

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Eames is so awesome. And according to an interview he did recently, Tom Hardy says that the "Darling" in his epic "dream bigger" line wasn't actually in the script and was a "add on" he did. xD

Awards

inceptionp11.jpg

Funny story about that.
So a friend and I went to see Dinner for Schmucks a couple days ago. It was.... resoundingly meh. Steve Carell was great but the movie itself was just mediocre.

Now, what we usually do prior to our movie starting and/or after it ends is we go through the back exit, which leads to a balcony connecting all of the theaters. We'll pop in a few to take a peak at what's showing. This time was no different. But we hit the jackpot.
We found one theater showing Inception in the "IMAX experience" (not complete IMAX, but the screen is significantly bigger/more HD and their surround sound is louder), and it still had a half hour left. So we got to see at least part of Inception again for free, which made up for Schmucks.
Still, I almost felt guilty after, as Inception is one of those rare cases where I'd be willing to pay for multiple viewings.

NumberVIII

Eames is so awesome. And according to an interview he did recently, Tom Hardy says that the "Darling" in his epic "dream bigger" line wasn't actually in the script and was a "add on" he did. xD

Hahaha really? I hope he realizes that that one "add-on" created a whole slew of Arthur/Eames fans. :3

Theart

Awards

Hahaha really? I hope he realizes that that one "add-on" created a whole slew of Arthur/Eames fans. :3

I'm one of 'em; so long as it's BFFness. ;D

Seriously, a smooth move on Arthur's part, stealing a kiss from the girl and all. >:D

That said, I've read several reviews that suggest Tom Hardy to be the next James Bond after Daniel Craig retires the tux. I think Mr. Hardy would be great at it. :D

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com

OMG. THAT'S NOT WEIRD, THAT'S AWESOME. I never thought of it that way :eek:

Aww, when I saw it, the part at the end when Fischer jr. pulled out the pinwheel and Mal talked about the whole 'We were going to grow old together', I thought I was going to die omg. I think I barely held back tears that time :C

WELCOME TO THE INCEPTION FANCLUB!
Where the dream is real~~

I'M ALSO SEEING INCEPTION AGAIN TOMORROW~!!!!
agIxG.gif

I'm listing things that I should look for while i'm watching the movie so if there is anything you guys noticed, tell me now :,D
So far I have, look for scenes where Cobb's wearing his wedding ring, the sound of the top dropping in the final scene and the clothes that the children are wearing and if they are different in the final scene.

thank you! s1elleface

I heard from someone who saw it the second time that the clothes the children are wearing in the final scene are different.

NumberVIII

I'm one of 'em; so long as it's BFFness. ;D

Seriously, a smooth move on Arthur's part, stealing a kiss from the girl and all. >:D

That said, I've read several reviews that suggest Tom Hardy to be the next James Bond after Daniel Craig retires the tux. I think Mr. Hardy would be great at it. :D

Heh yeah, I love when he kisses Ariadne. I'm so torn between Arthur/Ariadne and Arthur/Eames. >>;

thank you! s1elleface

I heard from someone who saw it the second time that the clothes the children are wearing in the final scene are different.

Oh yeah? Well that's a good sign, if you ask me. :3

Theart

Awards

I ship Arthur/Ariadne myself. ^_^ But again, Arthur/Eames BFFness FTW.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

I SAW IT AGAIN~!
I thought it was better the first time (Mostly because of that feeling of being suprised and not knowing if they were going to make it or not. The overall feeling of exhilaration and OH MY GOD! was still there though! Especially when the van drove of the bridge and when Eames was fighting, Arthur was fighting in 0 gravity and THAT DAMN LOOK that Mal gives Ariadne.) but it was still amazing :D

ALSO, I need gifs of the kicks that Arthur got during the first half because I was loling really hard at those. And I'm quite surprised at this because I didn't do it the first time, but I cried when it got to Fischer Jr. seeing his father and taking out the pinwheel. I also cried when Cobb was holding Fake!Mal and she said "I thought we were going to grow old together". I thought I was going to die of sadness when I got to those parts ;_;

P.S

Seeing JGL in a three piece suit will NEVER not be amazing/amusing/UNF.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy! Andddd you should totally look for more Arthur/Eames subtext that you missed the first time. :p

Aww, the only other Arthur/Eames thing I noticed was when Arthur said "Eames, I am impressed." and Eames said something along the lines of "Your condescension has always much appreciated, Arthur. Thank you!" :<
I noticed something about Ariadne/Arthur but it was just noticing the way she looked at him after he stole a kiss.

thank you! s1elleface

They were actually! The girl had a white shirt on under her dress, the shoes were different and I think something was different about the little boy's shirt. Either the pattern or the color.

Do you have a hold list? In some fanclubs, there is a "hold" list, in terms somebody's name is put on hold to join the club until they want to/can join or something like that.
Because if you do, please put me on that.
I have yet to see this movie but I know I'm going to like it! :)

<<<<<JOINAGE>>>>>

This movie was AMAZING!

WELCOME TO THE INCEPTION FANCLUB!
Where the dream is real~~

And i'll get to making a hold section for you, Danica Syer :D

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

The official cast list shows that they hired different actors for Cobb's children between the memory and the final scene because there is an age difference, and yes the clothes are subtly different. pretty much shows that time has indeed passed

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

ME NEITHER! I CAN'T DECIDE IT'S SO HARD GAHHHHH

Simple! OT3~ wheeee

Yeah, I don't remember my dreams often, but when I do, they're really really really fucking weird. ._.

Lol, I wish they'd played with the fucking weirdness of dreams in Inception a little more. Anywaysss! I heard that you get better at remembering dreams if you practice trying to remember them. SO

I have a project! Why don't we try to share here what we remember of our dreams every morning, and see if our memories get better~

I just woke up (heh, it's 12pm too 8D) sooo I guess I should try and remember...

All I can really remember is there was a lot of japanese kanji that I couldn't read swirling round and round and I was lying at a funny angle. And someone kicked me in the side and I broke my arm rolling over it.

I think I was dreaming about Japanese cause I fell asleep trying to translate the timeline in the CoM ultimania for someone's project, and the image was just a blurry photograph instead of a scan and it was really hard. I have no idea about my arm.

OMG YES. I like the cute&lovable relationship of Ariadne/Arthur but I also adore the snarky&playful relationship of Arthur/Eames. WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO DECIDEEEEE?!?

OT3 TIME *music plays*

Idk. I like A/E better than Ar/Ari simply because while Ar/Ari is cute, it doesn't really..... interesting. I don't know how to explain it. I just think Ar/Ea has a lot of potential to make each other react and learn things and change each other, which is really interesting for me to think about and read fanfiction about, whereas Ar/Ari is just kind of cute, with Arthur being all suave and sexy and Ari being.... idk. I kind of focus on Arthur 8D

So tell me why you like Ar/Ari then~

Also I know Cobb is straight as nails, but Ar-->Co also has quite a sweet dynamic.

tumblr_l6bl2forMD1qcbjrjo1_400.jpg

I mean.

Fanfiction time! (This one is pretty much gonna explore every Arthur/people pairing, it seems, and it's brilliant so far~)

Adult Content Notice

There are so so so so many good Inception fic out there right now! *A*

OMG THAT SOUNDS AWESOME :,D
An interesting dream I had a while ago was set in a white two story house that was like a maze and had all sorts of hidden stairs and such. I was hiding from someone and everytime I saw the shadow of the person I would run and go someplace else. Finally, he caught me in a hallway and gave me a watch, hugged me and walked away (This was when I woke up).

Wow. Imagine if that was like, a real person who sneaked into your dreams. Your estranged father or something sneaking in to see you and give you a hug!

I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT THIS POST JUST KILLED ME. FOUR FOR YOU GOLD-COCO!

tumblr_l679d4cmaw1qcis8vo1_400.png

Idk why I didn't the first time, but the second time I got all teary-eyed when that happened. Poor Fischer :c

I didn't get teary at all in this movie. I guess my body just wouldn't let me go through the public humiliation I suffered at the end of Toy Story 3. (Think loud, messy tears. That lasted until the lights came on. And then all the way into the toilets. Ehgjkshrg;kf)

The reason I remember it was because it felt so real. The feel of the rope, the weight of your body as you hold on, the butterfly stomach feeling you get when you fall from heights - that particular feeling what's what woke me up, actually. It was damn strong. I could never forget it.

I can remember a dream like that. It was so real, and then I died, buta I didn't actually wake up after dying, which is something that made me wonder when watching Inception.

I was on this water-park rollercoaster type ride, and we got to the top of a climb, and I fell out of the boat. It was all so real. For some reason the slide was going stairs-slide-stairs-slide, and the boat was going to drop when they turned into a slide, and I had to climb the stairs quickly and get in the boat or it would squish me.

It was so wet and slippery and I panicked and then the boat squished me. Dying was the fucking weirdest feeling, I've never had it before and never again. It was the weirdest vertigo and squelching feeling and then I was kind of looking at myself from a great height. And just when everything was going all faded and scratchy looking, then I woke up.

It was fucking scary, lol

The most recent one is also memorable because it was with news that my mother died. The first thing I did when I woke up was search for her in her room, cause I wanted to make sure it wasn't true. I admit I couldn't really distinguish reality and dream for a bit. Then again, I was rather scared.

Oh :c I have dreams like that all the time. I've dreamed she's died so many times, and I always wake up crying and crying and have to go look for her. Just before I came to university, I dreamed I set the house on fire accidentally and killed her (and everyone else in my family) and when I woke up I was dry retching. Bhelleg;j;rsgf

I talked to someone about it and they suggested that it's based around being afraid of not being there for your mother.

I've definitely had that feeling where I've woken up and thought what happened in my dream actually happened in real life. A bunch of times. It's great when you had a bad dream cause then you feel relieved, but it sucks when it's a good dream. For example, I dreamt I met the lead singer of my favorite band, and I was taking a picture of him and we took like, 20 pictures, and I woke up and thought, "Man, I can't wait to look at those pictures!" And then I went, "Hey...wait a minute...DAMNIT."

Hahaha!! Poor chii...

I've had that, too. I dreamed that we had an intruder drill at school and some kid in my class got under my desk and I had nowhere to go and I got shot. When I woke up I didn't remember the getting shot part until way later, and for some reason I had this grudge against the kid for getting under my desk.

IKR HE IS SO AWESOME AND GEH:FDKJEF UNF

Still, I almost felt guilty after, as Inception is one of those rare cases where I'd be willing to pay for multiple viewings.

Lol, I've paid to see it twice and I bought Olivia's best friend a ticket, too. I hardly every go see movies anyway, it was so worth it.

I was shipping them slightly ever since
14spqxi.jpg

I thought it was better the first time (Mostly because of that feeling of being suprised and not knowing if they were going to make it or not. The overall feeling of exhilaration and OH MY GOD! was still there though! Especially when the van drove of the bridge and when Eames was fighting, Arthur was fighting in 0 gravity and THAT DAMN LOOK that Mal gives Ariadne.) but it was still amazing :D

I liked it the second time, cause I understood all the flashbacks better XD

I noticed something about Ariadne/Arthur but it was just noticing the way she looked at him after he stole a kiss.

Lol, I thought her face was like ?:/

They were actually! The girl had a white shirt on under her dress, the shoes were different and I think something was different about the little boy's shirt. Either the pattern or the color.

damn, i forgot to get you to check something.

Apaprently there are two different flashbacks of when Mal wakes up from limbo: in one, Cobb stays asleep next to her. In another, Cobb wakes up with her and gives her a kiss. I can't remember those parts well enough D;

Jelai

Website

The official cast list shows that they hired different actors for Cobb's children between the memory and the final scene because there is an age difference, and yes the clothes are subtly different. pretty much shows that time has indeed passed

^ I'm pretty much sold on that. Although some people still say it's a dream because the kids were in the exact same position as they were earlier in the film. I say it's just mere coincidence, because there's also the Case of Cobb's wedding ring.

waah too many people to quote, lol

@goldpanner: I used to do that. I bought this dream book that also includes some blank pages in it so that I can record my dreams while reading the stuff on how to interpret dreams. :) I don't write it in anymore because I got too lazy to write down my dreams.

lol, I remember one of my dreams today. I hardly ever get enough sleep these days, so my sleep is very broken. I get 3-6 hours of sleep daily...very little sleep at night, so I often nap.

gosh one of my dreams today was just a slur of strange stuff. First, I dreamt that was I was a ski/snowboard resort at my local mountain and that it was my first time trying to snowboard. I wanted to snowboard so badly thanks to being a fangirl of Shaun White, haha. And then I bent down and touched the snow, since I haven't touched snow in ages. I can actually feel it. then somehow my dream shifts to this strange, Alcatraz-like place. I wanted to sneak in so I did, was able to sneak out, and then manage to land myself at this aquarium store. uggh the stuff I saw in the aquarium was nasty. there was this octopus-thing there, and then the store owner wanted me to squeeze out all of its mucus, so I did and it was nastyy. >_< then I thought the octopus-like thing was dead, but then it started to regenerate itself...

...and then I woke up. XD

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

OT3 TIME *music plays*

Idk. I like A/E better than Ar/Ari simply because while Ar/Ari is cute, it doesn't really..... interesting. I don't know how to explain it. I just think Ar/Ea has a lot of potential to make each other react and learn things and change each other, which is really interesting for me to think about and read fanfiction about, whereas Ar/Ari is just kind of cute, with Arthur being all suave and sexy and Ari being.... idk. I kind of focus on Arthur 8D

Also I know Cobb is straight as nails, but Ar-->Co also has quite a sweet dynamic.

I'm not entirely sure as to why I like them together. I think it's slightly because JGL and Ellen are absolutely adorable when they have interviews together and that all the cute fanart is making me love A/A. Plus, the scene where he stole the kiss from her will never not be amusing/qt to me (I would love to see her get back at him for that~).

Aww and I bet Arthur/Cobb could be cute but it's hard thinking of Cobb with anyone other than Mal because they were so ~lovely together.

I mean.

Fanfiction time! (This one is pretty much gonna explore every Arthur/people pairing, it seems, and it's brilliant so far~)

Adult Content Notice

HNNG, I HAVEN'T EVEN CHECKED FOR ANY FANFICTION! Ty for reminding me. Do you know any good places to find Inception fanfiction? I've been searching through Inception Kink Meme but it's hard to find qt Ariadne/Arthur fanfics.
Wow. Imagine if that was like, a real person who sneaked into your dreams. Your estranged father or something sneaking in to see you and give you a hug!

lol I think the guy (I guess you could say the projection~) was my crush from school at the time. I wish I could have that dream again and have JGL or Tom Hardy be the awesome projection that hugs me and gives me things Dx

LOL ILU.
I have a macro of that picture that says "HATERS GONNA BRRRM".

lol when I saw it the first time, I forgot that they were on a plane in reality and thought that the first level was reality and didn't understand why they didn't get Cobb and Saito out of the car.

Lol, I thought her face was like ?:/

Apaprently there are two different flashbacks of when Mal wakes up from limbo: in one, Cobb stays asleep next to her. In another, Cobb wakes up with her and gives her a kiss. I can't remember those parts well enough D;

lol I don't remember exactly what her expression was, but i'm pretty sure it wasn't ?:/.

And I don't remember the first flashback you're talking about but I remember the second one. The second one is when Cobb is talking about how he incepted her, right?
Maybe I need to see the movie again a third time xD

Last edited:

NumberVIII

I SAW IT AGAIN~!

ALSO, I need gifs of the kicks that Arthur got during the first half because I was loling really hard at those. And I'm quite surprised at this because I didn't do it the first time, but I cried when it got to Fischer Jr. seeing his father and taking out the pinwheel. I also cried when Cobb was holding Fake!Mal and she said "I thought we were going to grow old together". I thought I was going to die of sadness when I got to those parts ;_;

Aw really? I definitely thought it was even better the second time. Maybe cause I'd forgotten how good it was? (doubtful) Idk, maybe I just liked the superior feeling of "haha, no one else in the theater knows what's going on but I dooooo" xD

And INORITE?!? The first time I didn't cry during that part with Fischer, but the second time I was so sad and teary!

OH and. I've been meaning to ask you. All those gifs with JGL doing the wall jump and dancing and being fake punched and all that, which are clearly all from the same thing--what are they from, exactly? ><

P.S

Seeing JGL in a three piece suit will NEVER not be amazing/amusing/UNF.

<333

Aww, the only other Arthur/Eames thing I noticed was when Arthur said "Eames, I am impressed." and Eames said something along the lines of "Your condescension has always much appreciated, Arthur. Thank you!" :<

Oh yeah heheh, I thought that was funny. ^^

With Arthur/Ariadne, I like how he was trying to comfort her after her first dream when Mal stabbed her. It was cute. :3

Yeah, that and their age difference, and I'm sold. Plus the wedding ring thing. It was reality, I'm so sure of it.

Simple! OT3~ wheeee

Naw, cause Ariadne and Eames practically never even speak to each other. >>;

Lol, I wish they'd played with the fcuking weirdness of dreams in Inception a little more. Anywaysss! I heard that you get better at remembering dreams if you practice trying to remember them. SO

I have a project! Why don't we try to share here what we remember of our dreams every morning, and see if our memories get better~

I just woke up (heh, it's 12pm too 8D) sooo I guess I should try and remember...

All I can really remember is there was a lot of japanese kanji that I couldn't read swirling round and round and I was lying at a funny angle. And someone kicked me in the side and I broke my arm rolling over it.

I think I was dreaming about Japanese cause I fell asleep trying to translate the timeline in the CoM ultimania for someone's project, and the image was just a blurry photograph instead of a scan and it was really hard. I have no idea about my arm.

Lol omg, I always forget that you live down under (does it annoy you when people say that? :p Or do you say it yourself?) so you said it was noon when you wrote that, but according to my timezone, the forum says that you posted that at 10:41 PM. Also, right now it's winter for you. Crazy.

Heh I'll post my dream when I wake up I guess, but I usually forget it like the second I wake up. Then maybe if I'm lucky it'll come back later in the day. >>;

OT3 TIME *music plays*

Well, I'm a sucker for fluff. :p Their relationship would be very cute, IMO, and I love cuteness. But I also love the interesting and snarkiness of Arthur/Eames. Which is why it's so tough for me. >< I think it kinda depends on what mood I'm in, to be honest.

I mean.

Lmao xD It'd be kinda cute if it was one-sided on Arthur's part. Like he's always been there for Cobb, but Cobb is too wrapped up in his dead wife to notice or care...

WHY DOES ARTHUR WORK WITH EVERYONE ._.

Adult Content Notice

*definitely will read* ESPECIALLY if it focuses on Arthur :3

Edit: *just finished reading* OMG I LOVE IT<333 So good! I must read more. You HAVE to let me know when it gets updated! Pleaseeeeeee!

I love the unrequited!Arthur/Cobb. I love the Arthur/Eames. I love how Eames breaks through Arthur's facades and loosens him up. And I can't wait to see how this author does Arthur/Ariadne. Omgggg.

Imagine if all your dreams were people coming in to see you or something. Woah. Creepy. ._.

LOL xD So many mean girls quotes...

I didn't get teary at all in this movie. I guess my body just wouldn't let me go through the public humiliation I suffered at the end of Toy Story 3. (Think loud, messy tears. That lasted until the lights came on. And then all the way into the toilets. Ehgjkshrg;kf)

LMAO. Don't worry honey, I'm pretty sure EVERYONE cried at Toy Story 3. Even my dad............

I'm always the one who's crying embarrassingly loudly at movie theaters. I saw Avatar in theaters 3 times, and I started BAWLING every single time the humans attacked the home tree. I don't know why it gets me so much, but it does. Probably because I know humans have done such a thing in the past, and would do it again. A stunning example of how much humanity can suck sometimes. ><

I can remember a dream like that. It was so real, and then I died, buta I didn't actually wake up after dying, which is something that made me wonder when watching Inception.

I was on this water-park rollercoaster type ride, and we got to the top of a climb, and I fell out of the boat. It was all so real. For some reason the slide was going stairs-slide-stairs-slide, and the boat was going to drop when they turned into a slide, and I had to climb the stairs quickly and get in the boat or it would squish me.

It was so wet and slippery and I panicked and then the boat squished me. Dying was the fcuking weirdest feeling, I've never had it before and never again. It was the weirdest vertigo and squelching feeling and then I was kind of looking at myself from a great height. And just when everything was going all faded and scratchy looking, then I woke up.

It was fcuking scary, lol

Woah .______. That IS scary.

You know, I can't remember a single dream in which I've died. I remember being a ghost in one, but I skipped the whole physical process of dying or something. It's weird.

Hahaha!! Poor chii...

I've had that, too. I dreamed that we had an intruder drill at school and some kid in my class got under my desk and I had nowhere to go and I got shot. When I woke up I didn't remember the getting shot part until way later, and for some reason I had this grudge against the kid for getting under my desk.

LOL xD That story would've been even better if you went to school the next day and that kid was sitting in your desk. Lmao.

I was shipping them slightly ever since
14spqxi.jpg

Well yeah, but the "darling" line is like the biggest thing that fans tend to base it on. :p

Me too. :3 Plus I just liked that I didn't have to figure it all out, I could just sit back and enjoy it and soak in the details that I missed the first time around.

Huh, really? I thought I remembered it being the same every time. I know she woke up first, and then Cobb sat up and kissed her and she looked away, crying. I'm pretty sure we saw that happen twice.

Have you guys seen the music thing? I love it, I think it's so damn clever.

'Inception' Music Twist: The hidden meaning of the Evil Foghorn? | EW.com

Last edited:

Jelai

Website

I want to see Inception again. I have to~~~~

@simple&cleanxiii: your dream about that maze sounds Inception-ish. XD I've stumbled upon that Inception kink meme before. o.o

@NumberVIII: yeah, I thought everyone knows about the Inception music comparison already. Even Christpoher Nolan himself knows. In fact, in an interview about it where the reporter asks if he saw the viral video, he said yes, and he was wondering why it took people this long to notice the music comparison. It was meant to be deliberate.

@Informal Gluttony: lol that's my favorite macro so far.

All this talk about this shipping...honestly, I think Ari/Ar is ship tease. XD

Last edited:

NumberVIII

@NumberVIII: yeah, I thought everyone knows about the Inception music comparison already. Even Christpoher Nolan himself knows. In fact, in an interview about it where the reporter asks if he saw the viral video, he said yes, and he was wondering why it took people this long to notice the music comparison. It was meant to be deliberate.

Oh yeah, I know. I saw it a while ago. And of course it was meant to be deliberate, but it was still kind of a mindfuck when I heard about it. :p

All this talk about this shipping...honestly, I think Ari/Ar is ship tease. XD

Of course it is, but I can find something to ship in ANYTHING. I am SUCH a hopeless romantic it's not even funny. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back