• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

||=The Inception Fanclub A.K.A The JGL and Tom Hardy appreciation club=||

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: ||=The Inception Fanclub=||

Hrnnnn..... he was wrong about one thing though, the snow level HAS to be hosted by Eames, cause
+Arthur puts the kick headphones on Eames in the elevator, not on Fisher
+The world was designed by Ari; how would Fisher had known it?
+Cobb asked Ari whether Eames added anything to the design and she replied the air vents or whatever.
So if he was wrong about that... perhaps he is wrong about other details about the movie too D:

Idc, I just want Arthur/Eames noms. I will let you know what I think when I read them. :3 Plus, all the ones on FF.net were dishearteningly lacking in most sorts of physical contact, so I will probably appreciate it in comparison. xD

Yeah, I kind of steer clear from ffnet unless I already know the author. I will reply to you better on my profile in a min ;D

SO corruptive. I love it.

seriously though arthur/eames is so hot ._.

*slippery evil smirk* Love you too bb~

i can't get over it omg

SO UNFAIR ;_; WHY CAN'T I FIND A BOY LIKE THAT IN MY LIFEEEEE

Have hope, chii! You are young yet o3o

OH MY GOD THAT'S HORRIBLE HOW DO YOU LIVE

By not watching much TV at all ;A;

lol that sounds interesting. Do you remember anything else? Anything that was peculiar besides the bendy walls?

Nope XD Sometimes my dreams are just like that.

WAT. Please enlighten me as to what that is, i've just been trudging through Kink Meme trying to find something good :<

It's where everything is indexed.

inceptionkinkmeme's _fulfilled Bookmarks on Delicious
^This is where all the filled ones are~ You can pick pairings and stuff from the tags too!

HNNNNG, HE'S SO CUTE AND PERFECT. Everytime I see something with him in it, I wonder why there are no perfect, cute, intellectual guys where I live :,(
He just seems like everything I would want in a guy. Not only is he really attractive, but he really appears to be someone who you could hold a real conversation with and could talk to about anything.

But le sigh, isn't he dating hipster cupcake girl? And is Mr. Lebron of sexuality married? Why are all the cute guys taken? ;___;

I know right ;____;

HOW DARE THEY. Please have this lovely JGL video while I go attempt to find the episode for you~<333

*will watch it later, is in public oho*

THANK YOOOOU <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

@goldpanner: LOL when I woke up, what I thought about the octopus was..."WTF PAUL THE OCTOPUS ORACLE FROM THE WORLD CUP MADNESS!?"

LOL oh that octopus...

I need to get around to reading that Inception comic. My friend showed that to me the other day. I kinda hope it gets turned to a movie, though. xD;;

It's not long enough, I don't think XD

I'm going to be a senior in high school and I have never had a boyfriend...I feel like the most pathetic fcuk, it's so unfair.

DO NOT WORRY. For srs. I never had a boyfriend in high school either. But two weeks into University I got one.

The thing is, usually the kids you know at high school, you've known all your life, or for at least your awkward teenage phase. And it's also like..... High School is like a small pond, yanno? Everyone knows everyone and everyone's history. Once you're in uni it's like being turned out into the ocean and there are way better chances ;D

lmao at this point we should rename this the "Arthur/JGL Fanclub" xDDD

DONT FORGET TOM HARDY

tomwink.gif

nttomhardy190.jpg

292v8sw.jpg

AND AND

HE IS A BEAUTIFUL DAD
jjn1ww.jpg

AND UNF

anyway, such is the story of my life~ I wish I do have a boyfriend now, just so I can get that guy out of my mind.

<3 It won't suck forever. I am out of a crappy relationship too, just EMBRACE THE FREEDOM SISTER

And funny and lame thing, but my friends and I have been making retarded Inception references now after seeing that movie. Like maybe things like, "HEY, GUESS WHAT. I HAD AN EPIPHANY. STEPHANIE MEYER SAID THAT HER INSPIRATION FOR TWILIGHT CAME FROM A DREAM, RIGHT? HEY MAYBE SOMEONE PLANTED AN INCEPTION IN HER, BECAUSE THAT ABOMINATION CALLED EDWARD CAME FROM HER DREAM!"

LMFAO

we keep doing something similar. Every time someone answers a question, one of us will say '....OR IS IT' cause thats what we kept doing when talking about inception XD

I've said the same to goldpanner below, but sometimes, I hate when I'm woken up and my dreams aren't finished or resolved. The more nicer ones, I get so into it. It's a shame because you might never dream it again.

Actually, I have had several dreams that kind of happen in a serial. Like, I dream the next part perhaps a few weeks later, then again a few weeks later. They're usually not very interesting though. Like, there was one I had in which I walked around in a library, and one where I was running from flying soap bars that there trying to rape me (....yeah) and one where I was in a boarding school. The last dream about the boarding school was really horrible (a girl cut my face open with a knife, twice) and I never remember dreaming about that any more. And there are people in my dreams sometimes that I know pop up a lot (that I don't know irl)... but I can never remember their faces.

Basically, what I'm scared of happened to you in your dream. I never had one myself. I don't think I've died in dreams either...no, wait. I remember falling down, and waking up one time as I came close to the ground, but the details are gone. They are so rare for me, though.

Outside forces are what disrupts my dreams, to my disappoint. There are some I actually enjoy, wanting to see what happens next...then, poof, left open-ended -_-.

I'm guessing that at the time you were scared of heights? Water slides? Death? All of the above? Something relating to such must have been in your subconscious. Oooh~.

I'm not particularly scared of those things. I just have a lot (and I mean a LOT) of nightmares. In real life I am terrible at watching horror movies, and I think perhaps it's cause I have really vivid scary dreams. I wouldn't say I have a vivid imagination, cause I am terrible at picturing faces and directions and stuff; I think more in words than images. But for some reason, scary books and movies scare the shit out of me and I have horrible horrible dreams XD

Sooner or later, it's going to come. I guess that worry sort of evolved into my dreaming, partly because I don't want her gone.

Oh geez, that's rough. I'd say that is it.

I can't remember my dream last night, at all. :c

also
b621c2.jpg

Last edited:

NumberVIII

Hrnnnn..... he was wrong about one thing though, the snow level HAS to be hosted by Eames, cause
+Arthur puts the kick headphones on Eames in the elevator, not on Fisher
+The world was designed by Ari; how would Fisher had known it?
+Cobb asked Ari whether Eames added anything to the design and she replied the air vents or whatever.
So if he was wrong about that... perhaps he is wrong about other details about the movie too D:

Noooo, in the movie when they're in the hotel room going down into the third level, Ariadne goes, "Wait, so exactly who's dream are we going into?" And Cobb says it's Fischer's. Plus Fischer was the first one who went to sleep, and the rest of them followed him in. Maybe Eames helped Ariadne design the level, and since Fischer didn't know how everything worked, he basically ran it?

*slippery evil smirk* Love you too bb~

i can't get over it omg

I can't even omg<3

By not watching much TV at all ;A;

Heh, I don't really watch much TV either. The only three shows I watch are Glee, Bones, and Survivor. :3

inceptionkinkmeme's _fulfilled Bookmarks on Delicious
^This is where all the filled ones are~ You can pick pairings and stuff from the tags too!

*plans on exploring*

DO NOT WORRY. For srs. I never had a boyfriend in high school either. But two weeks into University I got one.

The thing is, usually the kids you know at high school, you've known all your life, or for at least your awkward teenage phase. And it's also like..... High School is like a small pond, yanno? Everyone knows everyone and everyone's history. Once you're in uni it's like being turned out into the ocean and there are way better chances ;D

Eh, I guess. I go to a pretty big high school though...and it's not like there have never been any guys, it's just that nothing ever ended up happening with them, and most of the time it was actually my fault. :/

DONT FORGET TOM HARDY

Heheheheh of course<3

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I just got back from watching Inception the second time; it was a smaller theater room (I was at a big theater), but the theater was PACKED. And I have to say, I never once got up to use the bathroom the entire movie. And I loved it even more the second time around! :D

OH and I opened up an Eames & Tom Hardy FC. ;D

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com

I hardly watch TV these days. The only TV show I constantly watched was Heroes because it got crappy.

And I thought that level was hosted by Eames? I don't know, I'm confused now:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

DONT FORGET TOM HARDY

292v8sw.jpg

AND AND

HE IS A BEAUTIFUL DAD
jjn1ww.jpg

AND UNF

<3 It won't suck forever. I am out of a crappy relationship too, just EMBRACE THE FREEDOM SISTER

LMFAO

we keep doing something similar. Every time someone answers a question, one of us will say '....OR IS IT' cause thats what we kept doing when talking about inception XD

Actually, I have had several dreams that kind of happen in a serial. Like, I dream the next part perhaps a few weeks later, then again a few weeks later. They're usually not very interesting though. Like, there was one I had in which I walked around in a library, and one where I was running from flying soap bars that there trying to rape me (....yeah) and one where I was in a boarding school. The last dream about the boarding school was really horrible (a girl cut my face open with a knife, twice) and I never remember dreaming about that any more. And there are people in my dreams sometimes that I know pop up a lot (that I don't know irl)... but I can never remember their faces.

I can't remember my dream last night, at all. :c

also
b621c2.jpg

Haha I used to go to a high school that knew everyone, until I moved here to the U.S. Although I could say that my high school was smaller than other typical city high schools (where the population is usually 2,000-3,000 students. It's nuts). My high school had about 1600 students, and I knew probably about half of the people my graduating class. Not like know know though, just more like people I've seen around campus or were in my class.

I wouldn't date someone from my high school. Not again. That last guy was from my high school, and he was annoying. But the guy before him, the one I fell for the most and the one that appears in my dreams the most, was from my high school, too. Although he's a bit more bearable than the most recent guy I liked.

And OH LOL TOM HARDY
and AWWWWW CUTE BABY ( oAo)

SOAP RAPE!? s1eyeballs

and you had the Boarding School of Horrors. s1swimmingface

Gosh, I almost remembered my dream from last night.

I HAD A KINGDOM HEARTS DREAM HELLZ YEAH

TOO BAD I CAN'T REMEMBER s1eyeballs

I only remember seeing Ansem the Wise, Xigbar, Saix, Axel, and Roxas/Ventus (couldn't figure out whether it was really Roxas or Ven..................).

BUT OMG OMG OMG YOU KNOW WHAT TOLL THAT HAD ON ME

because yeah, lololol speaking of nerdy Inception references, I started to get this nerdy theory that:

Sora has been asleep for a year, right?
OMG
WHAT IF SOMEONE PLANTED AN INCEPTION ON SORA
CUZ LIKE
ROXAS'S LIFE ENDED WHEN SORA WOKE UP, RIGHT?
OMGOMGOMGOGMOMG

TOTALLY HAVING A TON OF MIND-SCREWS AND NERDGASMS GOING ON IN MY MIND RIGHT NOW

I can see Kingdom Hearts/Inception cross-over looming on the horizon...

oh, and I really don't know what Ansem, Xiggy, Axel, Roxas/Ven, and Saix were doing in my dreams. I think I saw Vexen, too. I don't know...it was all a blur...all I just remember were all of them running around in Ansem's lab basement.

which like, gave me this crazy prediction for KH3:
Aqua gets revived yay. She goes to CO to retrieve Ventus and have him be repaired by Wise!Ansem. And so, Ansem creates a sort of "memory machine", kinda like the dream machine in Inception, in order to restore Ventus back to normal, kinda like what he did to Sora. So yeah, Sora has to go to sleep again along with Ventus, so that Ventus can be complete again. While both of them are asleep and hooked up to the memory machine, Wise!Ansem looks at his lab screen to view Ventus's memories. Ansem gets surprised when he starts to see Org. XIII memories pop up on the screen, and wonders if they are false memories implanted by someone, or are real memories jumbled up in the mix of Ventus's actual life and his life as a nearly phantom Org. member.

I'm probably not making much sense though, because I haven't played all of Birth by Sleep yet~

...BUT LIKE, YOU KNOW, IMPLANTED. BECAUSE XION GAVE ROXAS AN INCEPTION TO LEAVE THE ORG.

*I'm probably still not making sense amidst this madness lol*

Oh what dreams to do me~~~~~ s1eyeballs

I just got back from watching Inception the second time; it was a smaller theater room (I was at a big theater), but the theater was PACKED. And I have to say, I never once got up to use the bathroom the entire movie. And I loved it even more the second time around! :D

hmm the theatre I went to wasn't packed. ehh usually whenever I got watch a movie, it's not packed, even during those Twilight movie premieres. Which is strange, but then again I hardly ever go during premiere night. I usually go watch movies a few days after they've been released from the theatre. The only time the theatre has been packed was during those Harry Potter premieres (which are always awesome, because I get to fandom squee with a ton of people at the same time xDDD).

lol I never use the bathroom whenever I watch a film. I always go beforehand, and I try not to drink too often so that I don't miss anything. XD

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Noooo, in the movie when they're in the hotel room going down into the third level, Ariadne goes, "Wait, so exactly who's dream are we going into?" And Cobb says it's Fischer's. Plus Fischer was the first one who went to sleep, and the rest of them followed him in. Maybe Eames helped Ariadne design the level, and since Fischer didn't know how everything worked, he basically ran it?

I know Cobb says that, but it doesn't make any sense. Fischer was the first one to sleep on the airplane, too, but it was still Yusuf's dream + Fischer's subconscious. Then it was Arthur's dream + Fischer's subconscious. That's why all the projections were so heavily armed and dangerous; they were trying to protect Fischer in someone else's dream. And that didn't change for the snow level. There were still heavily armed projections of Fischer's subconscious attacking them, right?

Also, when Yusuf played the kick music he put the headphones on the dreamer, Arthur. When Arthur played the kick music, he put it on... Eames.

And I don't think Eames could run the level if it was Fischer dreaming it... how would that even work?

I think perhaps what they mean is, they were going into a dream that Eames made, but the subconscious in it was Fischers', because the whole way extracting someone works is that you get to see how their subconscious fills a dreamscape, putting those secret safes in and projections and all that. And they wanted to see how Fischer's subconscious was behaving in reaction to their inception.

But they lied to him and said they were going into Browining's dream. By that I think they mean, putting Browning's subconscious inside a dreamscape so they could extract him. Right? Cause, Fischer wanted to know what Browning was up to. What would be the point of just walking around inside a level he built, without his subconcious stuff all around to give clues?

Eh, I guess. I go to a pretty big high school though...and it's not like there have never been any guys, it's just that nothing ever ended up happening with them, and most of the time it was actually my fault. :/

Well, everything is an experience. How do you know your own limits if you don't test them? As long as you learn from it, then it's not time wasted ;D

My high school had about 1600 students, and I knew probably about half of the people my graduating class. Not like know know though, just more like people I've seen around campus or were in my class.

Jeez, my high school had 600 kids 8D

I wouldn't date someone from my high school. Not again. That last guy was from my high school, and he was annoying. But the guy before him, the one I fell for the most and the one that appears in my dreams the most, was from my high school, too. Although he's a bit more bearable than the most recent guy I liked.

I think high school boys are so immature. Girls grow up faster than guys, and we just leave them behind at school -___-;

Gosh, I almost remembered my dream from last night.

I HAD A KINGDOM HEARTS DREAM HELLZ YEAH

TOO BAD I CAN'T REMEMBER s1eyeballs

AWWW lol

I can't remember mine either!

But I was reading about lucid dreaming and suddenly I realised that I have had lucid dreams and hallucinations before. Like when I was little, I used to have these hallucinations when I was really tired, that pictures on the walls would move around and this red ball would always come out of one and bounce around the room, and the floor would shift around and I'd be sliding around. And I used to sleepwalk a lot, but I'd be awake? I could see things that weren't there, and I'd collect them on my bed, then suddenly I'd wake up and I'd be standing up and all the things I had disappeared. This doesn't happen much anymore, just the creepy nightmares 8D

Sora has been asleep for a year, right?
OMG
WHAT IF SOMEONE PLANTED AN INCEPTION ON SORA
CUZ LIKE
ROXAS'S LIFE ENDED WHEN SORA WOKE UP, RIGHT?
OMGOMGOMGOGMOMG

..........Have you seen the secret ending of BBS omg

I'm probably not making much sense though, because I haven't played all of Birth by Sleep yet~

That is actually a pretty good theory!!

NumberVIII

I just got back from watching Inception the second time; it was a smaller theater room (I was at a big theater), but the theater was PACKED. And I have to say, I never once got up to use the bathroom the entire movie.

Is this supposed to be impressive? o.0 I don't think I've ever once left a movie to go to the bathroom, not even a really bad one.

And I loved it even more the second time around! :D

Oh yeah deff.

Why ._. That's what this club is for o.0

I know Cobb says that, but it doesn't make any sense. Fischer was the first one to sleep on the airplane, too, but it was still Yusuf's dream + Fischer's subconscious. Then it was Arthur's dream + Fischer's subconscious. That's why all the projections were so heavily armed and dangerous; they were trying to protect Fischer in someone else's dream. And that didn't change for the snow level. There were still heavily armed projections of Fischer's subconscious attacking them, right?

Also, when Yusuf played the kick music he put the headphones on the dreamer, Arthur. When Arthur played the kick music, he put it on... Eames.

And I don't think Eames could run the level if it was Fischer dreaming it... how would that even work?

I think perhaps what they mean is, they were going into a dream that Eames made, but the subconscious in it was Fischers', because the whole way extracting someone works is that you get to see how their subconscious fills a dreamscape, putting those secret safes in and projections and all that. And they wanted to see how Fischer's subconscious was behaving in reaction to their inception.

But they lied to him and said they were going into Browining's dream. By that I think they mean, putting Browning's subconscious inside a dreamscape so they could extract him. Right? Cause, Fischer wanted to know what Browning was up to. What would be the point of just walking around inside a level he built, without his subconcious stuff all around to give clues?

Yeah, I guess you're right. It was Eames' dream, but Fischer's subconscious. Maybe Ariadne asks who's subconscious they're going into? I don't remember. x_x

Lol mine has 2000. ><

Jelai

Website

AWWW lol

I can't remember mine either!

But I was reading about lucid dreaming and suddenly I realised that I have had lucid dreams and hallucinations before. Like when I was little, I used to have these hallucinations when I was really tired, that pictures on the walls would move around and this red ball would always come out of one and bounce around the room, and the floor would shift around and I'd be sliding around. And I used to sleepwalk a lot, but I'd be awake? I could see things that weren't there, and I'd collect them on my bed, then suddenly I'd wake up and I'd be standing up and all the things I had disappeared. This doesn't happen much anymore, just the creepy nightmares 8D

..........Have you seen the secret ending of BBS omg

That is actually a pretty good theory!!

Ya think so? 8D Thanks 8D

Lol yeah, my old high school had 700-800 kids. I dunno, U.S. high schools tend to get crowded. I really don't like how everyone gets shoved into one school.

I've had hallucinations before, too. I don't get them anymore (I hope not lol). I remember when I was young, I had this hallucination where I saw my friends hanging out with me in my room, and then they just suddenly fade away. I thought for the longest time that they were real.

Most of my hallucinations though just involve seeing objects in my room at a very magnified state, it's scary. I really hate how I wake up in the middle of my sleep, and I start seeing my ceiling, door, etc. look all gigantic.

wut, the one where all those people start calling out Sora's name? That's the secret ending, right? I didn't view all of the endings, even though I have already spoiled myself big time and know what happens at the end. I'm trying not to get completely spoiled, and trying to save the remaining game magic, lol. D8

Or are you saying that
Aqua planted the inception?
Or Ventus planted the inception?

Oh snap it's Ventus, huh? Since his broken heart migrated to Sora's body

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Is this supposed to be impressive? o.0 I don't think I've ever once left a movie to go to the bathroom, not even a really bad one.

-_- For me, yeah it's impressive. I lose focus a lot in movies and go to use the bathroom often times. And when it's a movie I've already seen before, I don't usually care if I go to the bathroom or not.

Oh yeah deff.

<3

Why ._. That's what this club is for o.0

Nope; this FC is for the film, Inception. =/ Even if Tom Hardy and JGL stole the show, I feel that this place is more a FC for the film itself than it is for two side characters' actors. And also, I really am not fond of talking about yaoi that much. =/ I like Eames/Arthur, but only as BFF.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yeah, me neither. Not even Twilight 3. lol

Yeah, I guess you're right. It was Eames' dream, but Fischer's subconscious. Maybe Ariadne asks who's subconscious they're going into? I don't remember. x_x

I think that's what makes the most sense, from the evidence. Buuuut that actor said otherwise. So he didn't have his facts straight. So perhaps all the other things he says in that interview aren't to be trusted either.... D:

I've had hallucinations before, too. I don't get them anymore (I hope not lol). I remember when I was young, I had this hallucination where I saw my friends hanging out with me in my room, and then they just suddenly fade away. I thought for the longest time that they were real.

Most of my hallucinations though just involve seeing objects in my room at a very magnified state, it's scary. I really hate how I wake up in the middle of my sleep, and I start seeing my ceiling, door, etc. look all gigantic.

D: that sounds scary...

wut, the one where all those people start calling out Sora's name? That's the secret ending, right? I didn't view all of the endings, even though I have already spoiled myself big time and know what happens at the end. I'm trying not to get completely spoiled, and trying to save the remaining game magic, lol. D8

Or are you saying that
Aqua planted the inception?
Or Ventus planted the inception?

Oh snap it's Ventus, huh? Since his broken heart migrated to Sora's body
umm i don't want to spoil you if you don't know, but it involves Ansem the Wise and something we find out also at the end of coded.... do you know?

Nope; this FC is for the film, Inception. =/ Even if Tom Hardy and JGL stole the show, I feel that this place is more a FC for the film itself than it is for two side characters' actors. And also, I really am not fond of talking about yaoi that much. =/ I like Eames/Arthur, but only as BFF.

Well, it's Simple's FC, so she gets to make the rules. I asked her if it was okay to talk about UST and she said it was, so 8D

NumberVIII

-_- For me, yeah it's impressive. I lose focus a lot in movies and go to use the bathroom often times. And when it's a movie I've already seen before, I don't usually care if I go to the bathroom or not.

Heheh okay then. I just get so sucked into whatever movie I'm watching, even if I hate it. ><

Allllllllllrighty then. Sorry..>>; I mean we've barely been talking about it honestly, we're talking about so much other stuff and it's totally easy to ignore. But hey, whatever floats your boat man. :)

Yeah, me neither. Not even Twilight 3. lol

Oh don't even get me started x_x

I think that's what makes the most sense, from the evidence. Buuuut that actor said otherwise. So he didn't have his facts straight. So perhaps all the other things he says in that interview aren't to be trusted either.... D:

Nawww. He was basing his statement on the actual lines in the movie, which is fair enough, if you ask me. And the rest of it seems right to me sooo I'm not gonna doubt him. :)

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Heheh okay then. I just get so sucked into whatever movie I'm watching, even if I hate it. ><

lol, i have a super tough bladder XD

Allllllllllrighty then. Sorry..>>; I mean we've barely been talking about it honestly, we're talking about so much other stuff and it's totally easy to ignore. But hey, whatever floats your boat man. :)

lol, how about we spoilermark it >:3

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oh don't even get me started x_x

I was having too much fun counting the warning signs of an abusive relationship~

Nawww. He was basing his statement on the actual lines in the movie, which is fair enough, if you ask me. And the rest of it seems right to me sooo I'm not gonna doubt him. :)

Fair enough~

NumberVIII

lol, i have a super tough bladder XD

When I was little, I refused to use rest stop bathrooms if they were too gross. I'd just be like "nah, I can hold it in." My mom said I had an iron bladder. :p

lol, how about we spoilermark it >:3

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I was having too much fun counting the warning signs of an abusive relationship~

LOL. How about the fact that (Virgil don't read this) Edward and Jacob totally wanted to have angry hate sex in the tent?

Jelai

Website
AH SNAP YOU GUYZ MY 'NON JE NE REGRETTE RIEN' ALARM WENT OFF AND I FREAKED OUT

CURSES!

I FORGOT WHAT I DREAMT ABOUT AGAIN D:

umm i don't want to spoil you if you don't know, but it involves Ansem the Wise and something we find out also at the end of coded.... do you know?

Oh, I think I know. Is it what's written in Mickey's letter? As for Ansem the Wise, it's about him being alive, right? And he talks with Aqua in the Dark Meridian?

When I was little, I refused to use rest stop bathrooms if they were too gross. I'd just be like "nah, I can hold it in." My mom said I had an iron bladder. :p

Spoiler Spoiler Show

LOL. How about the fact that (Virgil don't read this) Edward and Jacob totally wanted to have angry hate sex in the tent?

Haha I used to do that too! Well not exactly just for nasty rest stops, just in general. I didn't like using the rest room much, so whenever we'd stay at a place for a long time, my mom would keep on asking me if I need to use it. xD I just say no and wait until I get home. :p

I look at the fan arts.
uhmm....s1ruckysta

Last edited:
Awards

Holy shit, I totally forgot he was in Band of Brothers!

Anyway, I used to do it a lot more when I was younger, but I can sometimes know when I'm in a dream. When it happens, I can basically do what I want, like fly or conjure up a laser gun. But sometimes it doesn't work, usually in nightmares, and when that happens I just kill myself. And it usually works! I'll wake up.

But I don't often kill myself in a conventional sense. Sometimes there will be a conveniently place spike pit, for example.

Now, lately, I haven't been remembering my dreams that much. But here's the weird thing. I've been sleep talking a lot, or at least my younger brother will tell me I do (this has also been verified by my older sister on occasion).

Apparently I'll shoot up in my bed and say things like:

"OH SHIT! OH FUCK! HOLD ON! HOLD OONN!"

"WHO'S THERE? TELL ME WHO'S THERE! HELLO??"

He says that he has to keep shouting at me to get me to stop. When I do, I'll just stare at him and then lie back down and go to sleep.
I really really want to know what's going on in my head at those points.
It's not too abnormal for me but it is a bit bizarre, at least what I'm saying. I mean, I've had a history of sleep walking. When I was younger, I frequently would get out of bed, go downstairs, and stare at the television in front of my parents. Then I would wake up and wonder what the hell I was doing.

NumberVIII

Anyway, I used to do it a lot more when I was younger, but I can sometimes know when I'm in a dream. When it happens, I can basically do what I want, like fly or conjure up a laser gun. But sometimes it doesn't work, usually in nightmares, and when that happens I just kill myself. And it usually works! I'll wake up.

But I don't often kill myself in a conventional sense. Sometimes there will be a conveniently place spike pit, for example.

Isn't that lucid dreaming? That's so awesome, I've always wanted to be able to do that.

Now, lately, I haven't been remembering my dreams that much. But here's the weird thing. I've been sleep talking a lot, or at least my younger brother will tell me I do (this has also been verified by my older sister on occasion).

"OH SHIT! OH FUCK! HOLD ON! HOLD OONN!"

He says that he has to keep shouting at me to get me to stop. When I do, I'll just stare at him and then lie back down and go to sleep.
It's not too abnormal for me but it is a bit bizarre, at least what I'm saying. I mean, I've had a history of sleep walking. When I was younger, I frequently would get out of bed, go downstairs, and stare at the television in front of my parents. Then I would wake up and wonder what the hell I was doing.

Woah ._. that's so weird. What ARE you dreaming, I wonder? I can only think of one or two instances in which I've talked in my sleep (that I'm aware of, of course), and both times, talking out loud woke me up. I don't think I've EVER sleepwalked.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Before I get to replies, I have to say, I had no idea Joseph Gordon-Levitt played -

planet.jpg

Jim from Disney's Treasure Planet.

My pre-teen times now make sense.

...carry on.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Ohhh, I was like that with the loo at school when i was very little. My preschool was also a primary school and high school in one (was born in a tiiiiiny town), and the loos were so tall that I was scared to use them without a step or something like at home. Guess I developed an 'iron bladder' xDDD

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ZOMG for srs right. And they were all 'if you weren't a werewolf... I could have liked yooou' and I was like 'what if Edward is reading his mind and...... fcuk it, not even the slash can save this movie. LOL

Oh, I think I know. Is it what's written in Mickey's letter? As for Ansem the Wise, it's about him being alive, right? And he talks with Aqua in the Dark Meridian?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I look at the fan arts.
uhmm....s1ruckysta

:p

Holy shit, I totally forgot he was in Band of Brothers!

I have seen so many gifs of him from that show and I am so ready to try downloading the series somewhere :<

Wow, that's pretty cool. But ffff, spike pit D; I've never been able to control dreams, even when I know I'm dreaming. And I'm never able to kill myself either. I mean, I'm so scared and wanting to live it never crosses my mind to kill myself, even when I know it's a dream 8D

Like that stupid boarding school of horrors serial dream. As soon as I realise '...I've had a dream like this before,' then I know I'm dreaming for the rest of it. But the last time, I couldn't wake up until the girl finished cutting my face up, I didn't even think of killing myself first. Huh, maybe I should try it next time I have a nightmare...

How do you lucid dream where you can control things, anyway? Is there a trick to it? Or just luck?

"OH SHIT! OH fcuk! HOLD ON! HOLD OONN!"

I did that a lot when I was a kid too, walking around my room (irl) collecting things that were only dreamed up, then waking up for real to find them all gone. I remember another time I dreamed someone cut my brother's finger off and I ran to my mum with it. She told me later I actually did this, and I was talking really funny with my hands cupped in front of me, and she made me go back to bed. And I have many memories of waking up walking, with my mum behind me asking me, 'do you know where you are?'.....

Maybe you could ask your brother to try asking you questions while you're like that? My mum said I often would reply to things like 'do you know where you are' and 'what are you holding/looking at/talking about' etc. Whether the answers make any sense or not is something else XD;

I found out a short while ago that I must still sleep walk, because I woke up staring at myself in the mirror with tweezers in my hand. Was I sleep eyebrow plucking?? It was so fcuking weird. So glad I lock my fcuking door at night.

GEEZ ALL THIS DREAM TALK FEELS REALLY PERSONAL I haven't actually told many people about this shit before 8D INCEPTION FC YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME

Before I get to replies, I have to say, I had no idea Joseph Gordon-Levitt played -

planet.jpg

Jim from Disney's Treasure Planet.

My pre-teen times now make sense.

...carry on.

I only just found out he was the cute dork in ten things I hate about you. (Which I mainly remember for heath ledger's weird half Australian accent.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back