• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

15th member

Uhm if the heart unlocker was used by ven, it means that he would be a heartless and also created a nobody which means that maybe he didnt "suicide" after all(think so). Maybe DS uses the heart Unlocker or Xehanort, so that they could get Ven's heart. But if this really what happened.A heartless and a nobody should have been created too............Epic FAIL

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I doubt even the heart unlocker even exists in BBS, let along in Ven's hands.
And I concur with R-K, this isn't very relevant to Ven's heart being inside of Sora at all

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Thiis isn't very relevant to Ven's heart being inside of Sora at all
God, i hope not. Poor Sora in KH1 - there aint enough room inside him for all those hearts! his, kairis, now Ven's?

Perhaps Ven and Terra had planned on choosing Sora and Riku as their apprentices? And something awful happened to the two before they were able to train Sora and Riku and due to some mystical keyblade master-to-apprentice plot device their keyblades went to the two kids?
However this theory is for a different topic at a different time ^_^;;

What messes my mind up about the whole Dark Keyblade deal is that itakes 7 princesses of heart to create, no? ..blah. Alice would have been like, an infant or a toddler. Wait, was she even born? I think in the original Alice and Wonderland she was like, 8 or something.

Why couldn't they have just used Ariel instead =_=.

But, i guess there could have been a princess before her. Like...Wendy? She would have been a pretty young kid. Or Meg? But God knows she isn't that pure =P.

Last edited:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Perhaps Ven and Terra had planned on choosing Sora and Riku as their apprentices? And something awful happened to the two before they were able to train Sora and Riku and due to some mystical keyblade master-to-apprentice plot device their keyblades went to the two kids?

it's because some part of Terra is sealed inside the KK, guiding Sora along with his will

I don't really know what could've happened.

A

Audo

lol. I like how i haven't even stated my theory and all of you guys are going off on your own tangents. It's amusing. And all it took was one image.

Cissy

Bronze Member
lol. I like how i haven't even stated my theory and all of you guys are going off on your own tangents. It's amusing. And all it took was one image.
Because you're a slowpoke Mr. :<

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
What messes my mind up about the whole Dark Keyblade deal is that itakes 7 princesses of heart to create, no? ..blah. Alice would have been like, an infant or a toddler. Wait, was she even born? I think in the original Alice and Wonderland she was like, 8 or something.

Why couldn't they have just used Ariel instead =_=.

But, i guess there could have been a princess before her. Like...Wendy? She would have been a pretty young kid. Or Meg? But God knows she isn't that pure =P.

The Dark Keyblade or Heart Unlocker only used six out of the seven hearts belonging to the princesses of heart. Kairi's heart was in Sora at the time if you remember which is why that was made instead of completeing the final keyhole.

Also i have a question for Audo. Are you trying to point out the way the Heart Unlocker is being held or, was that picture used as emphasise on the keyblade that is the "Key" to Ven's Identity.

nobody.gamer

Why, Audo *falls and cries*
My brain hurts. Maybe we are need to take this picture at face value only. It's name is Soul Eater, It is the darkness Keyblade. Maybe Audo is trying to say Ven is Dark. Like...a special Unbirth. If you are I will actually cry. Don't want to get into this crap yet.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
D': I'M DYING TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH. DAMMIT, TELL US ALREADY! :(
It's name is Soul Eater, It is the darkness Keyblade. Maybe Audo is trying to say Ven is Dark. Like...a special Unbirth. If you are I will actually cry. Don't want to get into this crap yet
It's not the Soul Eater, correct me if I'm mistaken. Dark Keyblade. Soul Eater. Big difference.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
it has nothing to do with the way it's held.

So then it's the Keyblade itself that is the "Key" to Ven's Identity but, how. If you could please explain. The way this thread was so unclearly started, it caused me to think of many theories as to what you meant.

[EDIT]

nobody.gamer, that's not the Soul Eater that the Heart Unlocker. The Soul Eater was not a keyblade.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Why, Audo *falls and cries*
My brain hurts. Maybe we are need to take this picture at face value only. It's name is Soul Eater, It is the darkness Keyblade. Maybe Audo is trying to say Ven is Dark. Like...a special Unbirth. If you are I will actually cry. Don't want to get into this crap yet.
That is not the Soul Eater.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
So then it's the Keyblade itself that is the "Key" to Ven's Identity but, how. If you could please explain. The way this thread was so unclearly started, it caused me to think of many theories as to what you meant.
He told us yesterday he'd have a thread up for this about it :x it's just that it's not up yet. Patience. Just to show you guys, here's the full picture of dark keyblade :3
RikuwithPrincessHeartKeyblade.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back