• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KH3D DDD Raft

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maleficentrix

Ok so yea I remember asking on a thread...what is the raft in the trailer and the whole ursula battle thing on top of it?? and then in that latest scan they said that they took the original raft they made on the island. Well anyway....it makes sense that this little adventure on the raft might be the beginning of the adventure in the Ros. It must be a collection of memories or something....the memory of the raft and ursula and who knows what else might be in this part?? but anyway i can't wait to see this now... Maybe monstro will make an appearance on the ocean part

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
It will be interesting. The rEalm of Sleep is seeming to be throwing a lot of curveballs at us so i'm gonna wait to guess. But chances are this is where you'll fight ursula. KH1 outfits and low health as evidence

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Woulndt here be a dream kairi there too then, since we start on the island before falling into a whirlpool

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Woulndt here be a dream kairi there too then, since we start on the island before falling into a whirlpool

Who knows, like I said, ITS A FREAKING DREAM WORLD. Almost impossible to predict what we'll see because of that.

Famitsu: So why was there a giant man eating donkey filled with cupcakes on Destiny Island
Nomura: It's a dream world, anything can happen in dreams. *laughs*

Last edited:

digimikej

Awards
master spockanort, you forgot facebook, youtube, and record deal. but yeah, its a dream world. for all we know, after you kill ursula she explodes into a million wondernyans that fuse to become the xemnas dragon boss and the raft grows rockets to fly after it.

stuff happens in dreams. weird stuff.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
master spockanort, you forgot facebook, youtube, and record deal. but yeah, its a dream world. for all we know, after you kill ursula she explodes into a million wondernyans that fuse to become the xemnas dragon boss and the raft grows rockets to fly after it.

stuff happens in dreams. weird stuff.

That would be amazing! It would be the best tutorial ever! Haha

KevVentus

That's what I was thinking... the raft already has its own thread?

Who knows, like I said, ITS A FREAKING DREAM WORLD. Almost impossible to predict what we'll see because of that.

Famitsu: So why was there a giant man eating donkey willed with cupcakes on Destiny Island
Nomura: It's a dream world, anything can happen in dreams. *laughs*

Ah... Nomura's famous words: "*Laughs"

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Random thought but in the beginning of bbs, mickey was riding the book on stormy waters that looked similar to the ursala battle, then he got transported straight back to yen sids.

Could this have been the realm of sleep? Cuz i didnt understand how that scene had any plot relevence to bbs...

KevVentus

I think it was just random Yen Sid magic. It's purpose was to show that Mickey is training... although when I saw it in trailers I thought THAT was how he left Mysterious Tower and it looked awesome

I would say that maybe the raft segment is a similar exercise, but we already know it's in the RoS sooo.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This raft is so important it gets it's own thread. Next it'll have a twitter account
5 bucks it'll be up tomorrow.

The Destiny Island world there seems to show a sort of untold reality. Sort of like Noel and Serah closed the gate on Destiny Islands and took a different path. It gets out of wack when they reach Ursula though. I think they will be so confused, and then they will never mention it again.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Random thought but in the beginning of bbs, mickey was riding the book on stormy waters that looked similar to the ursala battle, then he got transported straight back to yen sids.

Could this have been the realm of sleep? Cuz i didnt understand how that scene had any plot relevence to bbs...

Well it was part of his exams, i thought of t more as an illusion since yen sid donald and goofy were able to observe what was happening

KevVentus

The Destiny Island world there seems to show a sort of untold reality. Sort of like Noel and Serah closed the gate on Destiny Islands and took a different path. It gets out of wack when they reach Ursula though. I think they will be so confused, and then they will never mention it again.

Yep that sounds accurate to me. I think it's funny how the beginning of Kingdom Hearts games is one of the most mysterious parts leading up to release

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

$10 that it'll have a Tumblr first.

God damn Noel and Serah disturbing the timeline, creating time paradoxes.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yep that sounds accurate to me. I think it's funny how the beginning of Kingdom Hearts games is one of the most mysterious parts leading up to release
Yeah okay, mysterious, yep.

$10 that it'll have a Tumblr first.
Damn those Tumblr-rens.

God damn Noel and Serah disturbing the timeline, creating time paradoxes.
What do you expect? Serah wanted to see the world.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Wait, if we're finally going on the raft...

WILL SORA'S MOM FINALLY GET HIM TO EAT HIS DINNER AS WELL?!?

:p

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Wait, if we're finally going on the raft...

WILL SORA'S MOM FINALLY GET HIM TO EAT HIS DINNER AS WELL?!?

:p
End of KH3- Sora sits down and picks up his fork with his mother anticipating his first bite of dinner, and then Riku busts through the door telling Sora the worlds need them again. Sora drops everything and sprints after Riku.
His Mom saran wraps the plate and places it back into the fridge for another 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back