• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I want to join to give out support! I'm straight

One of the issues I support is gay/lesbian marriage....I know it is an old topic that a lot of people don't want to talk much about, but I do supoprt it!

About a month ago a college in my area had a fake gay marriage in the middle of campus to supprt a bill going through Illinois congress. There was a lot of support, but a few people who booed them and we all stood up against them.

I am a huge history fan and being able to see history in the works right now is amazing. I'm pretty positive that in our life time that Gay marriage will most likely be placed in the constitution making it legal.

I also support people being able to come out. Living in a small rural area it is hard for people to say who they truly are. We do have a few in the area and most likely more, it is just very hard for them to make themselve known.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
I know how you feel. No guy is stupid enough to date me. I'm too fugly.

No don't said that! True, many guys go after girls for their looks, but that kind of relationship doesn't really last. You'll bound to meet a guy who likes you for your personality if you keep searching and be yourself. If you don't, keep your head held high. What's important is that you know you are beautiful inside, screw the guys if they can't see that.

I'm not desperately looking for a kiss or a relationship, even though many girls (and some guys too) say I'm hot (WTF????). I'm only 15, so there are plenty more years to wait. Besides, I don't believe in all of this drama until after high school.

believe that gay marriage will be made legal just as blacks eventualy got their rights. We just have to be patient.

I believe this is true. Gay marriage is bound to be made legal sometime in the future. After all, Obama, a black, is now our president. Times are changing, hopefully this applies here too.

So there's this chick and she's really cute, or at least I think she is, but one of my dumbass friends spilled that I liked her and now it's awkward and baaaaaaw.

Actually, I barely know her, we just talked about yaoi and Hawaiian punch once.

Ordinarily I would've said be friends with her and get to know her, but now that the secret's out...just observe her reaction to the news. If she is still willing to talk to you, then go for it. Don't push anything, just engage in light chatter until she really feels comfortable with you. If she runs away everytime she sees you, give her space. This thing will hopefully blow over.

I experienced a similar problem. But the girl in question was cool with it, so we're on friendly terms now.

I want to join to give out support! I'm straight

Welcome. It's always nice to see a straight guy who supports all this. :)

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
No don't said that! True, many guys go after girls for their looks, but that kind of relationship doesn't really last. You'll bound to meet a guy who likes you for your personality if you keep searching and be yourself. If you don't, keep your head held high. What's important is that you know you are beautiful inside, screw the guys if they can't see that.
All the guys at my school are in it for looks, the majority of the guys are idiots. There's always outside of school though..
Well, I'm not that ugly. If I hate to rate myself out of 10, I'd give myself a 5 or 6. On super good days I'm a 7 or 8. I don't go higher than that.
I think I am bi. Actualy after last night I say I am 99.99% sure that I am bi.
If you lean more towards bi, then go with being bi.
Was it a boy or girl?

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
*cough* I'm a girl....<_<

Hey, screw guys in Junior High and High School!! You have mostly been with them from the beginning and they already have their own ideas about every girl.

I went through high school without anyone ever asking me out. While I got brushed to the side for other girls I felt ugly and horrible for years. I just finished my first year of college...in just one year I was asked out TEN times and not to parties just so the guy could get laid. I got asked to go have dinners and spend time with his other friends.

I actually have my third boyfriend in my whole life now and I think that he might be the one and I didn't even ask him out, he asked me out! My other boyfriends never told me how pretty I was, or how nice I was and this guy does it all....He likes me for me!

F*** those years in junior high and high school for most men....you have more years ahead of you to find someone to be with....

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
All the guys at my school are in it for looks, the majority of the guys are idiots. There's always outside of school though..
Well, I'm not that ugly. If I hate to rate myself out of 10, I'd give myself a 5 or 6. On super good days I'm a 7 or 8. I don't go higher than that.

Psh. I have a feeling you're super cute.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Psh. I have a feeling you're super cute.
That's what a couple guys told me, though not super cute. Just cute. :v
There's a guy I like, at the 8th grade dance, I'll try and get us alone(not where everyone is, that'll be awkward) and ask him out.
We're also in the same group for this school thing, and I'll talk to him there too.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
*cough* I'm a girl....<_<

Oh sorry, I have this weird tendency to judge people's gender based on their avatars. XD

That's what a couple guys told me, though not super cute. Just cute. :v
There's a guy I like, at the 8th grade dance, I'll try and get us alone(not where everyone is, that'll be awkward) and ask him out.
We're also in the same group for this school thing, and I'll talk to him there too.

That's great!!! Hopefully it goes well.

Allister Rose

French Lover
hey not thats its a serious problem, but my gf is getting jealous of me fro hanging out with too many guys....how can i tell her i'm in to her and not other guys?

(in case no one figured it out....i'ma bi girl)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Oh sorry, I have this weird tendency to judge people's gender based on their avatars. XD

That's great!!! Hopefully it goes well.
Didn't go very well, because how the program worked, it was hard to communicate with him, since they said no talking. I let him sit next to me though and we talked a little bit.

I have a bigger chance at the dance.

A

Audo

hey not thats its a serious problem, but my gf is getting jealous of me fro hanging out with too many guys....how can i tell her i'm in to her and not other guys?

By flat out telling her?

You people over-complicate things. It's ridiculous.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allister Nine

By flat out telling her?

Audo's right. Just tell her. It's all about showing your gf that she comes first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back