• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Melodious Nocturne - A Demyx Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku's Dawn

I'm gonna make fun of all the org. except:

Axel-Hot Hottie
Demyx-Teh Music Man
Roxas-Pretty Boy

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
You know... Had he never taken off his hood, I would have liked him more, he looked cool with the Scythe and not seeing his face... Then I saw his face... And his hair... and I died...

dejah

:|
metro?
he's outright homo.
it's the gorgeous pink locks and scythe~

although the only thing pink i like are cloudy's knickers. xD

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
well, get back on topic, biznatches! XD

Chapter 5: Only Heart

Demyx sat up in Larxene’s firm bed, with an irremovable smile on his face. He looked at his savage nymph, her slender form wrapped around in her covers. When she slept, her cruel and sardonic nature faded, she seemed defenseless when clutching her feathery pillow. Demyx stared at her lovingly and lustfully, for what seemed like hours to him. Larxene woke up abruptly, and flung her arms outward while yawning loudly. Her arms hit Demyx in jaw and knocked him out of bed.

Larxene looked down at him on the ground, “What are you doing, idiot?” she said coldly, “Get back in bed, now.” Demyx crawled back under the covers, and before he knew it, Larxene grabbed him by the hair and flung him on his back, her on top of him, again. 2 hours, and 4 sessions later, the two left the room, Larxene with a sick smile on her face, Demyx noticeably exhausted.

Larxene went off on a mission Xemnas had sent her on, and Demyx ran off to find Luxord and Xigbar. “You’re lucky,” Xigbar told Demyx, “you’ve got a girl, none of us other agents can say that.” Demyx looked at Xigbar questioningly, “C’mon, none of you guys have a chick in your life?” Xigbar shook his head, “as if! Until your babe showed up, I haven’t seen a girl since becoming a nobody, ‘cept for that one time I was smashed and thought Vexen was one.” They all shared a laugh. “What about you, Luxord?” Demyx asked innocently. Luxord smiled slightly, “I’ve already got a lady, Lady Luck, and she’s always on my side, mate” he said, smiling widely. Demyx looked at them, his mouth hanging open “and you guys don’t have any problems with not getting any!?” she shrieked. “When you get as old as me, dude, you don’t really care about that stuff anymore” Xigbar said, “you’re glad you finally have time to enjoy the peace and quiet.” Demyx paused, “You can’t get it up anymore, can you?” Xigbar froze, “As if! I can too!” he barked. “As for me,” Luxord responded, “gambling is my one true love, no lass could ever take her position.”

When Larxene came back, her and Demyx spent their time away from the castle, away from the other pesky agents. Their favorite place was on top of Memory’s Skyscraper, where they would often gaze up into the stars. They would often have sex on top of the building, passionately loving each other under the heart-shaped moon’s soft light.

One day, on top of the skyscraper, Demyx looked at his lover through his hands, which he had positioned in the shape of a heart. He moved his hands to the moon, his hands’ heart matching the moon perfectly. “Larxene” he said, still fixated on the moon, “When we get our hearts back someday, do you think…we’ll still be with eachother?” Larxene laid down, “No” she said, “When we get our hearts back, we’ll get our emotions back, my unfeeling passion for you will probably cease to be.” Demyx looked at her with sad eyes, “But, what about now? Are you saying you don’t feel anything for me now?” he asked softly. “I can’t feel anything” Larxene said, “The only thing I feel is pleasure, and that’s why I like you, because you know how to satisfy me” she said. “So that’s all this is?” Demyx asked, “Its just f*cking to you?” he looked off to the moon, “My passion for you felt so real, it felt like I had a heart again.” A tear dripped off his eyelashes, “We don’t have emotions….and that makes me feel sad” he said. Larxene smacked her forehead. She kissed him deeply, to take his mind of the plight of not having a true heart.

Vexen and Zexion watched them from on top of another building. “It’s disgustingly adorable” Zexion said monotonously. “Yes, a moron and a sadist – they’re a match made in heaven” Vexen droned sarcastically. Zexion’s hair swung lightly in the breeze, his expression dead and calculating, “She is…not to be trusted.”

dejah

:|
yay!!

sexy zexy gets a cameo~~

but it's so sad :( poor demyx. T.T

^ you can never have too much sex. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back