• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Melodious Nocturne - A Demyx Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku's Dawn

Cloudy_Card said:
no, they're fully clothed. i never said they were naked or had just done it, you just have a dirty mind. XD
Doing it implyed it.

R

Riku's Dawn

No more Harry Potter for you guys!

Lord_Canti said:
O.O Wow...girls as vicious as Larxene scare me...

Bravo Cloudy! I<3 all this umm..."passion", it's right up my alley!XP
Ya mean "Alley of Between!"

EternityMoon

Cloudy_Card said:
wow, the new chapter came out an hour ago and you guys have already given me a full page of spam!

...i'll write a new mini-chapter to shut you guys up XD
That's a good laddie :3

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Mini-chapter for you!!

Chapter 5.5: The Blonde-Haired Kid

Xemnas brought him back without an examination. He was young, but his turquoise eyes were filled with a great angst, and his mouth seemed fixed, and emotionless. Roxas.

“Welcome to the Organization,” Xemnas told him, “Roxas,… The Key of Desinty.” Roxas narrowed his eyes, “Who says I have to join and be your key!” he barked. Roxas whipped out his weapons without hesitation, they were two odd, key-shaped weapons, “Keyblades” Xemnas called them. He ran at Xemnas, scraping his blades along the ground. He swung at Xemnas wildly, but Xemnas blocked it with a sizzling, red blade. Roxas became enraged further, and began blindly pounding his Keyblades agaist Xemnas’ defense. “Guard!” Xemnas shouted, and summoned a wall of energy to knock Roxas back.

Roxas got up quickly and rushed at Xemnas once again. This time, Axel blocked him. “Don’t bother, you’ll fade into nothingness, got it?” Axel whispered to him. Roxas lowered his blades, and turned away from the rest of the Organization arrogantly. Roxas sat in his room, or stared off into the distance most of his time. He was reluctant to accept his fate as both a Nobody and a Keybearer. Only Axel was able to get him to open up. Axel and Roxas were like brothers separated at “birth.”

Roxas hated what he was, he would’ve rather been nothing, than a Nobody.

R

Riku's Dawn

Cloudy_Card said:
Mini-chapter for you!!

Chapter 5.5: The Blonde-Haired Kid

Xemnas brought him back without an examination. He was young, but his turquoise eyes were filled with a great angst, and his mouth seemed fixed, and emotionless. Roxas.

“Welcome to the Organization,” Xemnas told him, “Roxas,… The Key of Desinty.” Roxas narrowed his eyes, “Who says I have to join and be your key!” he barked. Roxas whipped out his weapons without hesitation, they were two odd, key-shaped weapons, “Keyblades” Xemnas called them. He ran at Xemnas, scraping his blades along the ground. He swung at Xemnas wildly, but Xemnas blocked it with a sizzling, red blade. Roxas became enraged further, and began blindly pounding his Keyblades agaist Xemnas’ defense. “Guard!” Xemnas shouted, and summoned a wall of energy to knock Roxas back.

Roxas got up quickly and rushed at Xemnas once again. This time, Axel blocked him. “Don’t bother, you’ll fade into nothingness, got it?” Axel whispered to him. Roxas lowered his blades, and turned away from the rest of the Organization arrogantly. Roxas sat in his room, or stared off into the distance most of his time. He was reluctant to accept his fate as both a Nobody and a Keybearer. Only Axel was able to get him to open up. Axel and Roxas were like brothers separated at “birth.”

Roxas hated what he was, he would’ve rather been nothing, than a Nobody.
See what I mean?He is emo.

R

Riku's Dawn

I feel for him,esspecially when Sora cried a tear before leaving for Yen Sid's Tower.

dejah

:|
Loves it!!

some roxel going on!! woots.

hurry lover with the next chapter~ xD

in the meantime...

*goes to PM inbox* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back