• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Melodious Nocturne - A Demyx Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Luxord and Xigbar are also very entertaining.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
Xigbar walked casually by the member’s room portals, whistling with his hands in his pockets. He stopped at the awkward sounds coming out of Larxene’s room. “Ouch, Larxie, No!” “No, not with the kunai, babe!” “Aww, come on, why do I have to be on bottom!?” A slap. “Ok fine, I’ll be on bottom.”

Lol. nice cloudie! i finally got the time to read your awesome fic! <3

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Why Hello Thar! Bonus chapterz for you?

Chapter 4.5: Windswept Petals

“Xaldin, rid us of our traitor” Zexion’s words echoed in Xaldin’s head. A florescent scent crept up Xaldin’s nostrils, the presumed traitor was nearby. The Graceful Assassin looked over at Xaldin, his shaggy hair framed his delicate face, and his eyes were cold and quiet. “Marluxia, will you turn against us?” Xaldin asked. Marluxia chuckled, “Is that one of Zexion’s conjectures?” Marluxia responded, “If so, then he’s probably manipulating you into getting rid of me, that’s a skill of his you know.” Xaldin grimaced. Marluxia continued, “You see, Xemnas has quite a great deal of respect for me, and holds me in quite a high regard, Zexion, is jealous, and thinks if he brands me as a traitor, that I won’t stand in his limelight.” Xaldin shook his head at Marluxia, “And you call Zexion a manipulator? You’re the one speaking the manipulative words.” He barked.

Marluxia stood up properly, “I assure you, I have no mal intent for the Organization, Xaldin.” Xaldin put his hands behind his back, and walked very slowly toward Marluxia. “Tell me Marluxia, what kind of flower are you? A rose, or an oleander?” Xaldin asked. Marluxia looked at the Whirlwind Lancer with a curious expression. Xaldin continued, “It doesn’t matter which one you are, they are both dangerous flowers.” Xaldin said, a light, quick wind beginning to wrap around him, “dangerous flowers that I will not let bloom in the garden of the Organization!” Marluxia let out a hollow laugh, “My, my Xaldin, you sound quite poetic. But do you really think that your winds can even ruffle my petals?” Marluxia said arrogantly. Xaldin let out a warrior’s grunt, and the light gust around him grew into a whirlwind. Xaldin summoned three spears out the wind, two in his right hand, one in his left, and quickly summoned three more behind him.

Marluxia raised his hand towards the sky and quickly swung down, a pink scythe materializing in his hand. The scythe was beautiful, but it’s blade gleamed with a vicious sparkle. Marluxia swung outward, sending a wave of pink energy at Xaldin. Xaldin deflected it with his powerful winds, and then rushed at Xaldin. Marluxia and Xaldin matched eachother's blows with their mighty weapons, Marluxia’s wild hair being blown around violently by Xaldin’s typhoon of attacks. Xaldin knocked the scythe-wielder back, but Marluxia quickly struck his sickle against the ground, sending a powerful shockwave at Xaldin. Xaldin was flung backward in the attack, but quickly jumped high up into the air. Xaldin wrapped the three lances he was holding in whirling winds, and flung them down at Marluxia with a divine fury. Marluxia quickly weaved out of the plummeting spears’ paths. Xaldin rushed at the ground rapidly, linking the three spears behind him into a whip, when he reached the ground, he linked his other spears into a second whip. Xaldin glided along the gorund toward Marluxia, lashing out at him with his bladed whips. Marluxia couldn’t block the storm of attacks, and was encased in a vortex of critical blows. Marluxia was knocked back into a wall, helpless. Xaldin intended to end it, and launged at Marluxia with all six of his spears at once. Marluxia summoned his remaining energy and summoned a shield of flower petals to block the attack. Marluxia swung his scythe backward, the army of petals flowing with his movements. Xadin reared backward, ready to strike again. The windy warrior and the flowered assassin were at a standoff, both ready to strike, both intent to kill. They attacked eachother.

Their attacks were interrupted by a blinding light, and when they looked up, Saix was standing in between them. “Two agents of the Organization fighting with one another…is grounds for termination” Saix said frigidly. “I’ll pretend I didn’t see this” Saix said, “And don’t let it happen again.” Xaldin and Marluxia glared furiously at eachother as Saix teleported away.

this chapter is dedicated to all my very complimentary fans, who appreciate my subtle sexual humor.

Last edited:

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
Yay! I <3 bonuses! Especially in the form of chapters.=D

Cloudy_Card said:
“Two agents of the Organization fighting with one another…is grounds for termination” Saix said frigidly. “I’ll pretend I didn’t see this” Saix said, “And don’t let it happen again.” Xaldin and Marluxia glared furiously at eachother as Saix teleported away.
quote] Heh, Saix is just a little bossy-boss. Thinks he's all that.xD

R

Riku's Dawn

Lord_Canti said:
Yay! I <3 bonuses! Especially in the form of chapters.=D

Cloudy_Card said:
“Two agents of the Organization fighting with one another…is grounds for termination” Saix said frigidly. “I’ll pretend I didn’t see this” Saix said, “And don’t let it happen again.” Xaldin and Marluxia glared furiously at eachother as Saix teleported away.
quote] Heh, Saix is just a little bossy-boss. Thinks he's all that.xD
He literally is all that,he Xemnas' right hand man.

dejah

:|
he's prettier than i am
*stabs*
*pens marlucy into list of bishies*

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Xaldin>Marluxia

He's such a flowerboy...

Last edited:

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Marluxia swung outward, sending a wave of pink energy at Xaldin.

For some reason, I laughed furociously during this part.

Saix totally owned those lamers. lol <3

dejah

:|
apparently nomura.
seriously. PINK?

i bet nomura has a secret love for yaoi xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back