• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

Ooh. troy bakers voice is hot. snow is also really hot especially shirtless. tetsuya Nomura should design more men with that body. also more men like jecht for sure mother fucker and I will buy that game right away I promise if not I am not honourable to the words.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Ooh. troy bakers voice is hot. snow is also really hot especially shirtless. tetsuya Nomura should design more men with that body. also more men like jecht for sure mother fucker and I will buy that game right away I promise if not I am not honourable to the words.

Yes. That would be the game. Somebody as epic like Jecht running around the screen would be so great. No offense to the Balthiers and Clouds outthere, but Jecht and Snow have great bodies...And Jecht is just too pure epic to not want to play as.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

Yes. That would be the game. Somebody as epic like Jecht running around the screen would be so great. No offense to the Balthiers and Clouds outthere, but Jecht and Snow have great bodies...And Jecht is just too pure epic to not want to play as.
omg I know! I use to be a cloud fangirl but then I saw men like isshin and jecht and was like "woaah baby, now this is what I'm talking bout! No more emo fag looking skinny boys, I'm talking about men! Manly rough big strong men! " yeah I really like men with bodies of snow and jecht and ken. Fuck yeah.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

emo fag looking skinny boys,

Charming.

I don't think it's Burton, there are similar patterns to his speech but he sounds like a totally different person at times, especially in battle. I could be wrong of course, but I don't really think they sound so much alike.

Allister Rose

French Lover

Do you think kairi's grandmother will sound old, or just mother-like? maybe something in between

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

Do you think kairi's grandmother will sound old, or just mother-like? maybe something in between

She doesnt sound that old. She sounds motherly and a bit old. She doesnt sound like a weak granny. In the scene where kairi asked if she could tell the story, they conversed really well. The scene sounded so natural and real.

And when she said "listen here child," it sounds excellent.

But yeah she sounds just like your typical not too old but still old motherly strict figure.

Oh and baby kairi sounds like a cute shy baby when getting attacked. She speaks well with the little girl voice as well.

Idk if its an adult who plays her or a child.

Allister Rose

French Lover

She doesnt sound that old. She sounds motherly and a bit old. She doesnt sound like a weak granny. In the scene where kairi asked if she could tell the story, they conversed really well. The scene sounded so natural and real.

And when she said "listen here child," it sounds excellent.

But yeah she sounds just like your typical not too old but still old motherly strict figure.

Oh and baby kairi sounds like a cute shy baby when getting attacked. She speaks well with the little girl voice as well.

Idk if its an adult who plays her or a child.
true but they could change it. i also thought the same about kairi's grandmother.

baby kairi?....i'm thinking they should use her re:COM, but then again, i dont want her to be another sora, so it's best to choose anew VA for the child. same for sora of course

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

true but they could change it. i also thought the same about kairi's grandmother.

baby kairi?....i'm thinking they should use her re:COM, but then again, i dont want her to be another sora, so it's best to choose anew VA for the child. same for sora of course

What? I know how grams sounds like because I played the demo at comic con and saw that entire scene. She.does say "listen here child" something like that. Sounds just like the kh1 version with like extra sentences. Go to the comiccon terra Aqua demo thread and you'll see it. Read my long post about it

Allister Rose

French Lover

What? I know how grams sounds like because I played the demo at comic con and saw that entire scene. She.does say "listen here child" something like that. Sounds just like the kh1 version with like extra sentences. Go to the comiccon terra Aqua demo thread and you'll see it. Read my long post about it
i'm pretty sure there is no comiccon where i live. plus there were no spoken words in kh1 version if i'm correct.

it just shows the words

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

i'm pretty sure there is no comiccon where i live. plus there were no spoken words in kh1 version if i'm correct.

it just shows the words

Aqua means for you to go to the "Comic Con" thread. Comic Con is held in San Diego, which I am sure you are no where near.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

I live in san Diego. I went to comic con. I played the demo. I went to the thread that has the words comic con terra Aqua demo. I wrote down my experience. I heard the voices of the characters, and came here to reply to you about how grams sounds like. When I meant that it sounds the same from kh1 I meant that the story is the same. Same dialogue. Except here its spoken. And there's extra sentences because since its a conversation with kairi, you hear kairi say stuff to wich grams replies to.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

I hope its David Kaye and not Burton cuz I only love him as Cloud, plus they sound very different in some instances. Its not that consistent with Burton's stuff. I could be wrong though :/

Allister Rose

French Lover

it really doesn't sound like steve burton in the gameplay though....

Relix

A traveler
Awards

it really doesn't sound like steve burton in the gameplay though....

that's what i'm saying. they don't sound alike unless Burton put some serious effort into making the voices sound less similar...which I doubt

Locksmith13

Christian bale is once again listed as terra on imdb...(sigh)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Why would you even check IMDB? Just the fact that they listed Tinkerbell's VA on there (Tinkerbell has NO SPEAKING LINES WHATSOEVER) is proof enough that IMDB fails.

They were supposed to be reliable, but it seems they aren't anymore.

Now it serves as lulz.

Locksmith13

I don't check it for reliabitly, I check it becuase I'm bored out of my mind. I find it amusing to see what name they put up, but so far its just the same old same old which is frustrating hence the sigh.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

but so far its just the same old same old which is frustrating hence the sigh.

Well IMDB made the most changes with Terra:

1. They said Mark Hamill was Terra for a short period of time
2. They said Christain Bale was Terra
3. They said Jeff Bennet was Terra
4. They said someone else was Terra (can't remember the name)
5. And now they're back to Christain Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back