• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Vulpes Team Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfive

Banned
Awards
With KH X chi always updating, giving us great prizes but impossible missions it would be helpful if you were a part of a party. If you aren't in a party already you might want to consider joining the official KHI Vulpes Team. Our goal is to recruit as many KHI members as possible to strengthen our team and get those highly coveted prizes like kupo nuts and SR cards.

If you are interested you should put down your username and your ranking number so that one of the current members can invite you. You will then be along side us fighting the raid boss the following week.

Not sure how to accept an invite? look a the video below to show you how to do so. (2:05 shows you the tab where invites are shown normally) (Credit to DMoCTTA you rock dude!)

[video=youtube;1s_Q5pE4Qd8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s_Q5pE4Qd8&list=PLUgqHKwho4xGTKf0y5QnWVVx1wbNcy4Tg&index=9[/video]

If you have any questions you can post them on this thread.

Grellmax

Awards
Re: The Official Vulpes Team Recruitment

Hello there Redfive.

How are you guys going so far? I too am in Vulpes, but already part of a team. I wish you guys the best of luck :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: The Official Vulpes Team Recruitment

Guys, this is sweet and all, but we don't need to advertise. If people want to join, let them come on their own. Don't shove it in their faces.

Besides, some might be perfectly content in their own Vulpes parties.

Edit: I'll reopen this thread when there's more activity in KHx on the KHI side. Right now, it's a little unfair to players in other unions who don't have as many active players.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Reopened the thread so you guys can communicate and plan with each other more conveniently.

Have at it.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Now you say it Sign, i got a idea, we could also make a fanclub for this party.

BluberryStar

Awards
okay, so now that the SR Mickey is over, The SR+ Alladin Jasmine is nigh impossible, and that SR Roxas only requires Raise tickets that most of us don't have, what's our next target??

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
SR+ Aladdin and Genie is even more difficult. I suppose we can just continue to focus on the new outfits and the SR Jasmine?

BluberryStar

Awards
Yeah, I guess that's what's left this week, and new prizes coming up next week. Can't wait what they have in store for us C: also new members will be joining our team next week, so placing the top 100 is actually a possibility! :D

Oris

Awards
Yeah, I guess that's what's left this week, and new prizes coming up next week. Can't wait what they have in store for us C: also new members will be joining our team next week, so placing the top 100 is actually a possibility! :D

I don't remember what they are having for next week, I could have sworn I've seen the prizes already. I think if we keep up this pace, we'll definitely all get our new outfits. :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't remember what they are having for next week, I could have sworn I've seen the prizes already. I think if we keep up this pace, we'll definitely all get our new outfits. :3

We just need to stay within the top 200 teams, right? Er, I'm a little behind so that might be wrong xD

Oris

Awards
We just need to stay within the top 200 teams, right? Er, I'm a little behind so that might be wrong xD

I think so. I'm not sure. By the way, did anyone ever figure out how those beginners get that Sora SR card? I started a second account and I want the card, but I don't know how to get it. I did get the Micky card, though.

BluberryStar

Awards
you're definitely right on that. Top 200 to get those clothes (*u* ) and top 100 to get those SR (or SR+) Jasmine. Personally I'm in need of better Assist cards >u<

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
you're definitely right on that. Top 200 to get those clothes (*u* ) and top 100 to get those SR (or SR+) Jasmine. Personally I'm in need of better Assist cards >u<
Same xD I'd love a SR assist card, but I'll be fine with either~

gnurtanio

Awards
i'm so jealous you guys have a forum. i dont see any unicornis make a forum for unicorn union T-T.. good luck guys. oh And For SR Sora Read at the forum walkthrough.. wish you all the best

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
i'm so jealous you guys have a forum. i dont see any unicornis make a forum for unicorn union T-T.. good luck guys. oh And For SR Sora Read at the forum walkthrough.. wish you all the best
You could make your own thread...

Anyway i'm now going to make the fanclub (finaly back from school).
Hmm... i guess i just need to do 'new thread ' by fanclubs right?
How should i call it? KHI official Vulpes party fanclub or just Vulpes party fanclub
This color or
this color?
What is the higest chain you guys heard on the forums? (maybe we can claim the higest chain of KHI, ok small chance but still)
Bluberry can i use your photo's of the chain to use them in fanclub?
Is this adv. sig. acceptable?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back