• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Organization's Villainy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolands

I've just been going over everything they did and...I just don't understand. They sic nobodies on people for no real reason. They sic Heartless on people to create more Heartless, but there doesn't seem to be any need to do that: as far as we know there are still billions of Heartless in the world. They try to turn strong hearted people to their side to increase their numbers, but again, the Heartless and Nobodies are already so numerous that it seems unnecessary. One could say that they're just trying to press their advantages, but all that serves to accomplish is give the heroes of the light reason to destroy them. Is there anything I'm missing here, or are their actions really as foolish as they seem to be? Did they really have to do any of it?

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
They just want to open Kingdom Hearts to regain their lost hearts when they were separated into Heartless and Nobody. But this is just a ruse to the lower members of Org. 13; In reality, Xemnas needs 13 vessels for Master Xehanort so the X-Blade can be forged along with the 7 Guardians of Light.

It was done half of the way; Only problem was that some of the members didn't have the right 'attributes' for being a vessel. There was an lack of trust, lack of body, and lack of something else I can't remember at the moment.

Only Braig and Isa is two of the Seekers of Darkness members that belonged in the original Organization unless you count Dilain/Xaldin and Even/Vexen and possibly Luxord in them.. Of course, I'm just taking it from KH:3D minus Luxord, but you never know with that guy.

Oh, Roxas was supposed to be on the Seekers, but he became self-aware rapidly than expected, so he's out.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
They need a mass amount of hearts to create Kingdom Hearts, and the easiest way to do that was with Heartless. They specifically needed Emblem Heartless, as they release hearts so it can argued they were trying to make more or those.

Canononically, Nobodies are rare though, even the weaker ones like Dusks. In game it seems like more because game mechanic, but in actuality, there aren't many. Plus due to CoM and betrayal, he Org. itself no longer consisted of many members so I can see why they would want to reinforce their Nobody troops.

I will admit though, they're stupid for other reasons, but I'll get to that later.

blksabbath74

They need a mass amount of hearts to create Kingdom Hearts, and the easiest way to do that was with Heartless. They specifically needed Emblem Heartless, as they release hearts so it can argued they were trying to make more or those.

Canononically, Nobodies are rare though, even the weaker ones like Dusks. In game it seems like more because game mechanic, but in actuality, there aren't many. Plus due to CoM and betrayal, he Org. itself no longer consisted of many members so I can see why they would want to reinforce their Nobody troops.

I will admit though, they're stupid for other reasons, but I'll get to that later.

Anxiously waiting to hear the other reasons they are stupid. :smile:

Rolands

Anxiously waiting to hear the other reasons they are stupid. :smile:
For one thing, they fall prey to the typical "fight the hero one at a time" pitfall of video game villains.

I also don't get why they ever both to use nobodies to attack Sora, since they'd just kill him if they succeeded and they need him for their plan.

Pitting Xion and Roxas against each other is questionable at best, since it'd shake their loyalty and two half-decent Keyblade Wielders is still pretty good if you give them backup on missions.

They also really underutilize their teleportation. If you can attack your enemies at any time, anywhere, ceaselessly, they should all be neutralized by now.

Xemnas just stands there like a fool while Ansem the Wise destroys his Kingdom Hearts.

Xaldin gets into a fight with Sora for...no real reason.

Vexen, Zexion and Lexaeus should've just reported what Marluxia and Larxene were doing to the rest of the organization instead of passive-aggressively trying to handle things on their own.

Conversely, Marluxia and Larxene leave Axel alone with Namine for no given reason.

And that's all that comes to mind off the top of my head.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
For one thing, they fall prey to the typical "fight the hero one at a time" pitfall of video game villains.
Supposedly they were trying to reawaken Roxas within Sora by using weapons/fighting techinques Roxas would reconize.

Yes, that's an extremely flimsy excuse but whatever.

I also don't get why they ever both to use nobodies to attack Sora, since they'd just kill him if they succeeded and they need him for their plan.

They have nobodies in the areas before the bossfights. In gameplay they respawn but in canon Sora probably wiped them out before the boss.

Pitting Xion and Roxas against each other is questionable at best, since it'd shake their loyalty and two half-decent Keyblade Wielders is still pretty good if you give them backup on missions.
1 was gonna consume the other eventually, maybe they could co-exist if Roxas stayed away from learning about Sora or Xion didn't run off with Riku but the 2 basically doomed themselves with their meddling.

They also really underutilize their teleportation. If you can attack your enemies at any time, anywhere, ceaselessly, they should all be neutralized by now.
I'm still waiting for a boss that spams their "barrier that prohibits running from battle" spell. Just trap Sora in an impenetrable box & leave him to starve.

Xemnas just stands there like a fool while Ansem the Wise destroys his Kingdom Hearts.
Like you would go near an exploding KH capture device? & maybe he thought turning KH to data would be useful.

Xaldin gets into a fight with Sora for...no real reason.
Toughest boss in the game, rightfully believed he could take them. (its the only Mickey appearance I consider headcanon)

Vexen, Zexion and Lexaeus should've just reported what Marluxia and Larxene were doing to the rest of the organization instead of passive-aggressively trying to handle things on their own.
It wasn't apparent until after Vexen's death. Their absence from the castle would tipped off MarLar & Larxene's probably fast enough to catch up to them before they reached TWTNW.

another possibility, Xenmas may have had instituted a strict radio silence policy between the 2 bases that they couldn't do anything about.

Conversely, Marluxia and Larxene leave Axel alone with Namine for no given reason.
He proved his "trustworthiness" by that point.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
It wasn't apparent until after Vexen's death. Their absence from the castle would tipped off MarLar & Larxene's probably fast enough to catch up to them before they reached TWTNW.

It's possible as well that they did report it, the Dusks DID send information to the Organization but 1: Xemnas sent them all to Castle Oblivion hoping Marluxia and Larxene would show their true colors, and 2: it's entirely possible Saix intercepted parts of the reports as he was quietly setting up Zexion and Vexen's assassination.

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
2: it's entirely possible Saix intercepted parts of the reports as he was quietly setting up Zexion and Vexen's assassination.

That's the much more probable answer, not to mention that, as mentioned by Nomura in the Days Ultimania, Xemnas himself ultimatively only cared about that his KH would be completed.
How that would happen was of no concern to him and he left all day-to-day handling of the Organisation as well as other plans to Saix and Xigbar.
Knowing that, Saix would probably not even need to "intercept" reports because they were meant to go to him anyways.

In Days there is one scene (when they stand beside a comatose Roxas in his bed) where Xemnas asks Saix about the proceedings in Castle Oblivion, which means that the main control over the C.O. Missions rested in Saix' hands and Xemnas got only involved when something really important (in Xemnas' eyes, mind you!) was to be done.
Not to mention that, according to Xigbar, Xemnas already knew who the traitors were from the get go, so anything "reported" by Zexion or Lexaeus about Marluxia and Larxene would have been promptly ignored by both Saix and Xemnas since they already knew.

If I remember correctly, the only thing Xemnas perceived as a slight setback and that was not part of the plan was Vexen's demise, as he himself said so in a meeting during the latter parts of Days:
Days said:
Xemnas: The goal was to duplicate the Keyblade wielder's memories, and through them, his powers--thus making them our own. Vexen oversaw the project at Castle Oblivion. However, our efforts were severely derailed by his unexpected demise. And this particular Replica--the one we called Xion-- came to form an identity of her own.

Adding to that is that even Axel admits in a secret report that eliminating Vexen was not part of the plan:
Days 28 said:
I've uncovered most of what I need to know about the Replica Program, but where's the other one? I can't find any trace of it. ...Vexen was caught in the middle. Pitiable, but unavoidable. I could not risk his Program falling into their hands.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Sephiroth0812 said:
That's the much more probable answer, not to mention that, as mentioned by Nomura in the Days Ultimania, Xemnas himself ultimatively only cared about that his KH would be completed.
How that would happen was of no concern to him and he left all day-to-day handling of the Organisation as well as other plans to Saix and Xigbar.
Knowing that, Saix would probably not even need to "intercept" reports because they were meant to go to him anyways.

In Days there is one scene (when they stand beside a comatose Roxas in his bed) where Xemnas asks Saix about the proceedings in Castle Oblivion, which means that the main control over the C.O. Missions rested in Saix' hands and Xemnas got only involved when something really important (in Xemnas' eyes, mind you!) was to be done.
Not to mention that, according to Xigbar, Xemnas already knew who the traitors were from the get go, so anything "reported" by Zexion or Lexaeus about Marluxia and Larxene would have been promptly ignored by both Saix and Xemnas since they already knew.

If I remember correctly, the only thing Xemnas perceived as a slight setback and that was not part of the plan was Vexen's demise, as he himself said so in a meeting during the latter parts of Days:

That does make a lot of sense. Xemnas most likely sent all of them to that castle on purpose so that Marluxia and Larxene would be "taken care of" in a way that allowed him to concentrate on other important matters. Saix most likely had no problem with this since he and Axel were attempting to pull their own overthrow of Organization XIII. Of course, this was before Saix appeared to abandon that plan since Axel was beginning to grow more attached to Roxas and Xion as well as the piece of Xehanort most likely having a stronger hold at that point...

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well I'm just going to throw out a snarky opinion: Kingdom Hearts is made in Japan. The translations are always kind of crappy. Organization XIII is just another group being led by an evil genius, who apparently knows everything that's going to happen from the past till the near future. I mean cmon. How in the freaking world are we going to have a good villain group with Xehanort being the ***hole he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back