• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The other Organization members?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Not sure if this was put up before or has been discussed but…what happened to the other members of the Organization XIII? I mean from the last game in KH:DDD we saw most of the members of Organization become either whole again and back in Ansems old lab and also those who were still apart of the Organization siding with Xeharnort in his plan.

But what happened to the others that we did not see? Will they return again in KH3? Would they become good? Or are they the other people siding with Xeharnort that we didn't see yet (the scene with all the black hooded strangers near the end of Dream Drop)?

Any thoughts to what will happen to those guys?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
The others should have regained human form and ended up back where they first lost their hearts. We may have not seen the others yet because they simply aren't important anymore. About half the Org. were AtW's apprentices and the founders of Org. XIII so they were bound to be the most important, plus, Roxas, Lea, and Isa/Saix for obviouse reasons.

We may see the other members, but they've always been comparatively less important.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I presume they have been restored and returned to their original homeworlds. In regards towards whether or not we will see them again or find out their backstories, I`m kind of indifferent. If we do see them again and find out more about them, great. If not, oh well.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Their return is under the condition that their respective Heartless have been defeated. Having said that, chances are they have at some point in the past, taking the form of one of those measly Shadows, many of which Sora had slayed single-handedly.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ To be more specific of what Solosis pointed out, if I remember right, the specific order in which their heartless and nobodies should be defeated to initiate revival is heartless>nobody.
Seems like I remember seeing it on here somewhere years ago when Nomura was asked about the subject so my memory may be failing me but if it's true then it is possible that the other org members nobodies died before the heartless counterpart thus making revival impossible.

Again, though, it's been years so I could be remembering wrong.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
True and I don't know if any of the Final Mix remake of the KH2 and BBS games will actually tell us more either. I mean in KH2 you do fight a bunch of Mushroom heartless that all have a number on them which was suppose to represent the Organizations Heartless's (which is pointless because we know Terranorts and Sora's Heartless). So yeah maybe Sora did fight some of the Organization XIII Heartless already in KH or in KH2 in previous boss battles.

Heck maybe we might see some of them in Radiant Garden, Twilight Town, or in Traverse Town as local residence just the same as Lea, Even, Dilan, and the others in Ansems lab. Or who knows maybe in other worlds perhaps.

Now the next question, who are the other 13 dark members that are following under Xeharnort? People that Xeharnort have already turned? Nobodies? Heartless?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
True and I don't know if any of the Final Mix remake of the KH2 and BBS games will actually tell us more either. I mean in KH2 you do fight a bunch of Mushroom heartless that all have a number on them which was suppose to represent the Organizations Heartless's (which is pointless because we know Terranorts and Sora's Heartless). So yeah maybe Sora did fight some of the Organization XIII Heartless already in KH or in KH2 in previous boss battles.

The mushroom Heartless are Emblem Heartless, and so they're not anyone's actual heartless, they were manufactured. They're just modeled on the Organization, unless that's what you meant. The Heartlesses of the organization were all pureblood, though perhaps their hearts were being held captive by the emblem Heartless.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Now the next question, who are the other 13 dark members that are following under Xeharnort? People that Xeharnort have already turned? Nobodies? Heartless?

We dont know the identity of all them though they are all people that Xehanort has placed a part of his heart into turning them into versions of himself.
It's similar to how he took possession of Terra's heart in bbs but on a more subtle scale.

The current known members are:
Young Xehanort
Ansem
Xemnas
Isa
Braig/Xigbar
And though we dont see him Terra is there was well since MX points out he's still under his control.

The rest are up in the air at this point. We can't even assume they're all time travelers because Nomura points out in DDD's ultimania that not all of them are necessarily such.

All we know is that all the members are part Xehanort in some form, way or fashion and that they are under his control.

The mushroom Heartless are Emblem Heartless, and so they're not anyone's actual heartless, they were manufactured. They're just modeled on the Organization, unless that's what you meant. The Heartlesses of the organization were all pureblood, though perhaps their hearts were being held captive by the emblem Heartless.
I think it's safe to assume that org members past Isa and Lea are possibly emblem since we dont know how they got turned nobody.

Though for the first 6 members we know they had pureblood heartless because DDD's opening shows Apprenticenort causing their change.
(and we obviously know sora's heartless)

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
The one thing I am excited for is the CO organization members and how they interact with Sora. It's seems that most members personalities are different between their nobody and full human form. Like I can't imagine Larxene being playful and sassy around Sora after the impression that she left behind. Obviously Sora won't remember but i assume she will. I can't say for sure that all organization members had a developed heart to show emotions but considering CO's incident happen in the early weeks of Roxas's life span i'm going to say no, at least with Larxene as she is the 12th member and was founded by the organization not long before Roxas joined.

So in summary curious to see the rest of the organization with hearts, feelings and emotions.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
It is gonna be a little awkward when Sora meets up with Even, Dilan, and everyone else in Ansems lab because he did face up against them….but his memory is a little wiped clean after his revival from Ansem, Namine, and Riku trying to regain all of Sora's memories that he had lost in Castle Oblivion. Heck they will remember him just not him remembering them (except Lea of course).

But it will be a good change of pace knowing that the former members of Organization 13 may help out Sora and his friends now to prevent the Keyblade Wars and stop Xeharnort. Not to mention working alongside with Squall, Tifa, Arieth, Yuffie, Cid, and Merlin at Radiant Garden.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I thought that their heartless were immediately destroyed after they became nobodies? I just want to see Larxene, Marluxia, Demyx's human forms. In fact I'd just like a confirmation on their status, since it leaves a big question mark on whether they are alive or not.

Hobbe

Has it actually been confirmed that your Heartless needs to be killed first in order for a person to be recompleted? I know I originally thought that was the case when I first saw the scene in which Yen Sid talks about Xehanort's return... Is that truly the case? And where/when was that confirmed? It would certainly be a bummer for the Organization members whose Heartless were killed first... I can't help but doubt that's really the case.

I'd really like to see the recompleted Demyx, Luxord, Larxene and Marluxia either in KHIII or another entry in the series. I thought they were all pretty cool as characters. Their backstories particularly interest me, especially how they fell to darkness and became Nobodies and were then recruited by Xemnas.

If they do return, I'm doubting they'd suddenly be helpful do-gooders. Except for maybe Demyx, the others seemed pretty cold and probably lost their hearts to darkness for reasons they likely wouldn't care to go back on. Just a thought. I suppose they could easily flip flop to the light but that just seems... Silly. But then, if they really were deluded into thinking they were just doing what had to be done to get their hearts back, they might see the light after all when they realize the true agenda of Xemnas and Xehanort.

Except for Larxene and Marluxia. Those two just seem straight up evil.

To be honest, I'm still more interested in the original Org. Members (pre- Isa and Lea). Even and Dilan and Ienzo seem like true baddies, but not so much Lexaeus. But who knows. I'd like to know. I'd also like to know why Ienzo didn't seem too upset with Axel over the latter essentially putting him to death (but not really death...). Too thrilled to be back as a complete being to care?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Has it actually been confirmed that your Heartless needs to be killed first in order for a person to be recompleted? I know I originally thought that was the case when I first saw the scene in which Yen Sid talks about Xehanort's return... Is that truly the case? And where/when was that confirmed? It would certainly be a bummer for the Organization members whose Heartless were killed first... I can't help but doubt that's really the case.

My understanding is that if only the Nobody is destroyed, there's nothing to return to it since the heart is still seized by the darkness in the form of the corresponding Heartless, either Pureblood or Emblem. As a result, the body will be suspended in a limbo-like state until the heart is set free. Similarly, if only the Heartless is destroyed (with the Keyblade), the released heart will remain in KH with nowhere else to go because the body is still "active" as a Nobody, which was the case with Ansem SoD and Xemnas.

I believe this is Yen Sid's line that you were referring to:

Yen Sid in Re:coded said:
Xehanort's heart, once seized by his Heartless half, is now free. And his body, which had become his Nobody, has been vanquished. Both halves will now be returned to the whole.

I thought he had explained it cleaely enough. It's already quite obvious, from simple deduction, that in order for the original persona to reform both splinters need to be destroyed beforehand.

Hobbe

Yes, I most certainly understood that both needed to be destroyed to trigger recompletion. What I meant was, is the order in which they are killed important? If Sora had defeated Xemnas first, and then Ansem afterwards, would that really be the end of it? Up above, Anagram stated that the order is Heartless > Nobody (as in, if your Nobody is killed but your heart isn't free, your body may just disappear for good), but has that actually been verified? The quote from Yen Sid doesn't seem to suggest any specific order.

I worded my original question poorly for sure =p I'm really just curious on the matter, since it doesn't really matter either way.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I think we'd need a source to verify that the order in which they are defeated is legitimate. I've never heard of that before now personally.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The only requirement is that both are defeated, the order in which that happens does not matter. Nomura said that both variants can result in the restoration of the original being.

Director's Secret Report said:
VIII. When the heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?

When heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extenguished body, whichever world it may be on.*1 As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody and when there is no container for the heart, it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form.*2 However, if the heart is still stolen by the heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.*3

For further understanding and elaboration:

*1 explains the normal (usual) case when there is only a Heartless since Nobodies are rare and the next sentence says what happens to the heart when there is a Nobody still in existence.
*2 explains the case when the Heartless is already defeated and then the Nobody is destroyed.
*3 explains what happens when the Nobody is destroyed while the Heartless is still at large. Nomura speaks about what happens to the body(and soul) in that case and that if the Heart is liberated later, the return as a full human being is still possible as well.

In essence, both variants when a Nobody is involved end in the same result, the order of which they are destroyed only determines which part of the existence is put in a state of suspension. If the Heartless is offed first, the Heart goes into(or remains) in limbo, while if the Nobody is vanquished first it is the body/soul that is put in limbo.
The latter is practically the same as if there had never been born a Nobody, as Hearts who are stolen/turn into Heartless that aren't strong enough to produce a Nobody get also revived without much problem and their "once extinguished" body is restored.

The interesting tidbit comes when we take into account that Nobodies can grow their own hearts when the right conditions are met.
Now if the Nobody that has grown a heart (or was in the process of doing so), what happens to the heart-bud that was located in the body? Does it go into suspension together with the body and then waits until the Heartless with the original heart is defeated? Is it send to Kingdom Hearts?

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ Figured my memory was lying to me. I'm surprised you managed to find such an old quote. 0_0

The interesting tidbit comes when we take into account that Nobodies can grow their own hearts when the right conditions are met.
Now if the Nobody that has grown a heart (or was in the process of doing so), what happens to the heart-bud that was located in the body? Does it go into suspension together with the body and then waits until the Heartless with the original heart is defeated? Is it send to Kingdom Hearts?
I think it may depend on mindset of said nobody. Like Lea for example, as Axel (when questioned by Roxas in days) said that "he was more or less the same guy". He didn't view himself as being any different nor do him and Lea act any differently.
And Lea did remember roxas and being Axel so I doubt his new heart went onto kh.

However this really only answers half the question. Through Axel and Lea we see an example of a nobody-human case were they viewed themselves as the same after reviving but we still dont really know what happens when you have a nobody that sees itself as someone different from it's human counterpart.

Though if Roxas and Sora are anything to go by, the heart of the nobody may sink into the darkest parts of the somebody as that person is revived.
I tend to lean towards the nobody heart would be dragged with the body back to the whole rather than passing onward to kh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back