• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The other two Titans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfshadow

If Olympus Colliseum is in Kh3, will there be a chance for the Lava and Wind Titan to be in it? We've already had the Ice and Rock, so why not?

Lord Sora

Awards
Re: The other two Titans.

Why was I thinking about something completely unrelated to this series when I read the tittle.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

If it's included, I could definitely see them being there finally. However, I really don't think that's worth using that world again, personally. I'd prefer they use an original tournament world like Mirage Arena and have them as optional unrelated bosses like Monstro was in BBS:FM.

Why was I thinking about something completely unrelated to this series when I read the tittle.

I did the same thing :p

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I honestly really want to see the last 2 Titans (Cyclops too would be nice) since they have never been included while the Ice Titan has appeared twice now and Rock Titan once. I do think it'd be nice to get away from Olympus Colosseum, at least for KH3 now that we have Mirage Arena (so we don't need it for the tournament aspect anymore), but if they did include it in KH3, I'd love to see them finally appear. Not only in a tournament like setting, but I'd love to actually visit Thebes and have to protect it from them.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I honestly really want to see the last 2 Titans (Cyclops too would be nice) since they have never been included while the Ice Titan has appeared twice now and Rock Titan once.
I take it that you don't count the Rock Titans cameo in KHII?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

i wouldnt mind seeing the other two titans. i also wouldnt mind olympus colisseum making a return. just introduce new things in that world such as the gods and mount olympus to keep that world from being dull and a rehash

Oran

Awards
The main problem I see in bringing the other two titans is how would you go about fighting wind and a giant blob of lava. I get the rock and ice titans I mean they are physically solid and you can actually hit them. I don't know how they would handle the other two.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Though I'd also like to see the other two titans Oran brings up a good point. How does one fight wind and lava? xD

The Dark Mamba

Awards
I think the reason we haven't seen lava or tornado titan is because they were too hard to animate. Plus like others have said , how the hell would you hit lava? I think they would have to do something were you have to use their attacks against each other. Use the ice titan attacks on the lava titan.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Attack on Xehanort?

Anyway, yes, I would like for them to use the lava titan and the tornado titan (and even the cyclops)
In fact, if they ever did have Olympus Coliseum return (which I hope they do. At this point, I think it's tradition to use OC and I feel that they should use it at least one last time for the last game in the Xehanort Saga)

As far as what their fight would be like, maybe attacking the wind titan would be by deflecting attacks it throws at you such as throwing pieces of wood and whatnot. Or maybe they could get super creative, take the battle literally inside the tornado and then there could be this dark core that you fight and that would essentially be the "heart" of the titan.

The lava titan would probably make it so that you can do nothing but ice/water attacks (maybe even bring Command Styles from BBS back to help with this), but apart from that just be an ordinary boss that tries to burn you and shtuff.

I dunno, I think they can get creative enough to make them work.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Though I'd also like to see the other two titans Oran brings up a good point. How does one fight wind and lava? xD

By hitting them with Ice Magic of course.
Lava = fire => weak to Ice.
The Wind Titan can also only "blow" his air if he has room to do that. Try to have moving air inside a frozen Block of ice, lol.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Lava and Wind are probably too hard to animate. Imagine all the lag from it with everything that would be going on.
I would like it if the fights where rhythm-based cutscene type things like giant Ursula in KHII(with epic music instead of crappy singing obviously) that way you wouldn't have to worry about lag. Hopefully.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I take it that you don't count the Rock Titans cameo in KHII?

I completely forgot about that cameo and even worse, I forgot that Rock Titan was an actual boss in Re:Coded :p

I would like it if the fights where rhythm-based cutscene type things like giant Ursula in KHII(with epic music instead of crappy singing obviously) that way you wouldn't have to worry about lag. Hopefully.

I actually wouldn't mind that if it were for one of the bosses. It would provide a nice little minigame reminiscent of Atlantica and it wouldn't take up a whole world and ruin it ^_^

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I would like the other two titans and the cyclops to be bosses as well and I would like OC to appear again as long as they let us explore more of the world.

I completely forgot about that cameo and even worse, I forgot that Rock Titan was an actual boss in Re:Coded :p

Wasn't the Ice Titan the boss in Re:Coded?

Gram

Banned
Awards
By hitting them with Ice Magic of course.
Lava = fire => weak to Ice.
The Wind Titan can also only "blow" his air if he has room to do that. Try to have moving air inside a frozen Block of ice, lol.

lol Was gonna go into how a puny blizzard spell could affect a mountain of moving lava BUUUUT it's kh, they'd find a way. x'D

Awards
Lava and Wind are probably too hard to animate. Imagine all the lag from it with everything that would be going on.

KHIII is being made on next gen consoles, animating them would be a difficult task, but in no way would it be impossible. I for one would love to see the Lava titan, they could even have enhanced lightning or a ripple effect in the air to really give you the sense that he's 'hot.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back