• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Road to Dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
First fan fic, so here goes:

Intro: Dawn

Akira was deep in thought. Something deep in her mind was bothering her, yet she couldnt quite put her finger on it. Something from the past, like a distant memory.....

"Akira! Do you want the ice cream or not?!" Shouted Hayner. Akira jumped, startled. "I'm sorry, what?"

"I sware Akira, you're really out of it these days; do you want the ice cream?" Hayner asked again, shoving the ice cream to her face.

"Sure, why not," she gently grabbed the ice cream as to not fall of the tower.

"Geez hayner, you need to chillax," joked Pence. Ollete and Akira giggled.

"Yeah yeah yeah, eat your ice cream big boy," replied Hayner

--------

"Has she fully regained them?"

"Oh, Diz, sorry, I wasnt expecting you." Namine sighed, " No, she's still being treated."

"Good." Diz replied.

"I need to warn her..." Whispered Namine to herself.

"You will do no such thing. You may have gotten to Sora and Roxas, but this time, our subject will find out on her own." Diz ordered. " Soon the darkness will consume her."

Namine sighed.

-------

"I wanna be- with you two."

"I'm not afraid of the darkness."

"I'll come back to you- I promise."

"I guess my summer vacation is-over"

"You were never supposed to exist."

"You're home."

-------

"Gah!" Akira woke with a shock. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock. "five am...." she said drowsily," So many.....images....memories....not mine...." she fell back into a deep sleep.

------

"Soon the darkness will consume her."

tdc456

This intrigues me. I like where this is going.
Anything involving Twilight Town has got to be interesting.
Pretty good for a first fanfic. Only thing I can say right now (unless you want to keep it that way) is making the chapters longer would be nice.
Looking forward to more.

Bellaisima358

Ch 1: Doubt

"God, Akira did you sleep at all?" Olette asked concerned. Akira rubbed her eyes and shrugged. Truth be told, she couldnt sleep peacefully; so many images recurred in her head, many not hers. A girl with big blue eyes n light blonde hair kept coming in her mind. She had a look of worry in her eyes.......
"Akira? Hello?" Pence waved his hand in front of a frozen Akira. Finally, she snapped out of it. "Wh-what?" she breathed. "Here we go again," Hayner sighed. Olette rolled her eyes. "We asked you if you wanted to go to the beach with us," Olette gently explained. Wait....beach....this sounds familiar....
"So you wanna come?" Pence asked. "Its been a while since we've gone, and our summer is almost over-" Beach......summer.....over....this is so....familiar....."-will be fun...?" Akira thought a little more. She gave in. "Fine. Lets go!" She smiled and giggled.
"Whoah whoah hold on a sec, who's paying for this?" Hayner asked. Everyone looked at eachother. "Well," Akira piped up,"I've saved up some money-so, I guess I'll pay." Hayner and Pence high fived, but Olette frowned. "Akira, the least we could do is give you some money,right guys?" She asked, hands on hips. "Uh, yea" Pence replied. "Yea whatever."Hayner added. Olette beamed.
"So when do we go?" Akira asked.
"Tomorrow morning. Meet up at the train station with your money." Hayner replied. Yet, Akira couldnt help feel a bit of repetition. Her smile faded away, and she sighed.

--------------
Namine just couldn't help herself. She needed to warn Akira, desperately, before that darkness came for her. But Diz......Diz was watching her every move. Maybe.....maybe like Roxas with the memories pouring from Sora to him, she could manipulate them to Akira and warn her using memories. Maybe-
"Namine, enough dawdling. Keep watch of the girl, or I will despose of you this time." Diz ordered.
"Yes sir..." she replied. She needs to know......she thought once more.

---------------
Akira spent the day with Hayner, Pence and Ollete once more. She was fairly happy. But....she had this feeling....of doubt.
This world, her world, seems a little too good to be true. Being abandoned here, she had no parents, but there was really no need for them. She had her own job, she bunked with Ollette, also living on her own, and she was happy. But she didnt feel-happy.
"Whatever," she said aloud, "you're being selfish. Tomorrow you're going to the beach and you're gonna have fun." Then she stopped. You're losing it...she thought after giving herself a pep talk. That being said, she went to bed, pushing aside that feeling.
---------------
"Take her."

Comment please :) I appreciate the constructive critisicm, but please dont flame me, I'm working really hard on this :)

Bellaisima358

Ok guys, chapter 2. Oh, and if you could, could you please spread the word about this fic? If its good, I mean, and if you wanted to....

Neways, here's chapter 2.

Ch 2: Memories

The sun was setting on the horizon. The tide was settling down. Three teens lay on a towel in the white sand, holding hands. I've seen these kids before, thought Akira. This place, this island, was where all her dreams start off. A place called.....
"Destiny Islands." said a faint voice.
Suddenly, everything started disintegrating. The sand swirled away, the three teens faded one by one. The ocean, the sky, everything was gone. Akira appeared to be in a white room. The room was simple, only a long, white dining table w a beautiful centerpiece, accompanied by an white armoire, with walls covered in drawings. Akira browsed around, when she was startled by one of the drawings on the wall.
This drawing, it had-it had her in it. She held a shiney key, and was surrounded by flames. Then in her head, something screeched, and excruciating pain surrounded her.
-------
Akira was exhausted, but she had to finish this. Axel sneered and said,"Does the little girl wanna quit?" Akira screamed and aimed for Axel's chest, but Axel merely dodged. "You thought you could really defeat me?" He mocked, and threw his chakrams at Akira.
She managed a minor force field, and lunged for axel again. She missed, and fell to the floor. She panted and tried to get up, but the fire around her took a lot of her oxygen, and she was too badly hurt.
Axel walked over to her. He squatted down and said, "Give me back Roxas, Sora. Your little female charade cant fool me, and I'm asking nicely." He gave a mocking smile. Akira growled, "For the last time," she started to rise," I AM NOT SORA!" She lunged for Axel and got him right in the spot where his heart shouldve been. She stood, her legs open, knees weak, breathing heavily as Axel was being consumed into the darkness.
"Maybe you aren't Sora-" He struggled to speak,"but you do make a good keyblade wielder." Akira softened up and smiled. She said, "I hope you find this Roxas you're looking for." Axel laughed. "Hes long gone by now....." With that, Axel was completely taken by the darkness. The fire died down, and her keyblade was gone.....
----------

Akira was back in the white room. Her head wasn't as full of pain as it was a few minutes ago, but a tiny fragment of the pain remained. Who is this Axel? And whos Roxas? And Sora? And what the hell is a keyblade? So many questions.....yet no one to answer them-
"Did you remember something, Akira?" a faint little voice asked. The voice seemed to come from behind her. "Im," Akira replied, slowly turning,"Im not sure...."
Standing before her now, was a small girl. She had light blonde hair, sweeping down the side of her shoulder. She had light and creamy skin, nicely matched with her crisp white sundress and sandals. She....she seemed familiar.
Akira opened her mouth to speak, but Namine held up her hand. "My name is Namine." "Namine....." Akira whispered to herself.
"Akira, have you found your memories?"
"Um.....what do you mean?" asked Akira.
"Come with me," Namine replied, holding out her hand. Akira wasnt so sure, but something about Namine made her feel safe. She hesitated, then grabbed Namine's soft hand, and suddenly they were whisked away.
Akira opened her eyes and thought, whoah.....we're not on the Islands anymore....

-------
A/N: Ok, well that was the update :) Hope you guys like it! Comment please!!!!!

Aria

braver by the minute
I really like this fanfic! very mysterious =)

Bellaisima358

Ok guys, here is the update and I hope you guys like it :)

Ch 3: Crossroads

We're not on the Islands anymore.....Akira blinks. "Namine, um, where are we?" Namine sighed lightly. Her expression changed, and she looked-sad. "Akira, we are on The Road to Dawn."
--------
The Road to dawn....The dirt paved path was in the middle of a three way street. One way led to a big, silver incrusted door, with an insignia of a mouse head on each side of the handles. The brass handles glittered and the door eminated light. "That is the door to light. Very rare...." Namine explained.
Akira turned to the direction on the left side. There was no door this way, but an ominous black portal. Whisps of dark purple and black danced along the edges of the door. Unlike the door to light, it radiated no bright light. Instead, it gave off darkness. "That is-the Darkness...." Namine explained again, but this time her voice tone got very dark.
Finally, Akira turned forward. There was no door. There was no portal. But far off in the horizon, beautiful oranges and reds covered the sky. "Ah, and that," Namine pointed towards the horizon,"that, Akira, is Dawn." "Dawn...." Akira whispered to herself. Akira looked once more to the never ending sunrise, it seemed so far....so warm...Akira felt like she could touch it. She lifted her arm and reached, but they were quickly sucked back into the white room.

---------
Namine blinked rapidly. One second they were at the Road to Dawn, and now they were back in the white room. She sighed, and Namine spoke. " Akira, that...that crossroads wasnt real." "What?" Akira asked dissapointedly. "Im sorry....but you will find yourself there quite soon." Namine replied.

Akira was confused. "What do you mean by soon?" Namine turned away. "Namine, is something bad going to happen?" Akira pressed. Namine stared out to space. "I cant tell you Akira. But I can say this. Whatever happens, whatever you choose, keep the light in your heart. Be careful."

Suddenly, Namine started to fade away. "Wait! No, Namine! Come back....!" Everything started disintegrating, vanishing before Akira's eyes. Black and white swirled around around her, and then, everything went blank. Then out of no where, Namine's soft voice answered," Akira, you hold the key now......"

----------

Comment please!!!! :) (Sorry its kinda shorter than the others, but I thought itd be cool so I wouldnt have to keep you guys waiting)

Last edited:

Bellaisima358

BONUS DAY!!!!!! I can't help myself, I gotta post!!!

Ch 4: Repetition
Akira opened her blood red eyes. She was breathing rather quickly, and she was sweating up a storm. She sat up and quickly looked around. She was back in her room, her messy, ever loving room. She sighed in relief, and layed back down slowly. My God.....
Akira had nightmares for the rest of the night, following her encounter with Namine.....Akira was starting to wonder if that had even happened....
--------
"Beach day!!!" Olette excitedly shouted as she set down a grocery bag. "Ooooh whats inside it?" Pence asked, tempted to reach inside it, but his hand being smacked away by Olette. "Ah ah ah, its for the road." Road....Akira sighed.
"Oh no, zombie Rira is back," mocked Hayner. "Don't call me that," growled Akira, and punched Hayner in the arm. Hayner stared back wide eyed and rubbed his arm. "I'm sorry," Akira quickly added, her big red eyes quickly widened. But Hayner quickly burst out laughing. Soon, they were all laughing at Hayner and Akira's little encounter.
"Ok, guys," Akira wiped away a tear from her eye," we gotta go, the train will leave, and we won't be on it." They all quickly gathered their beach gear and all together walked to the train station.

---------
"Diz, she's leaving." Namine reported.
"Ah, finally. I was starting to worry that this was not going to work." Diz calmly replied. "Alright then, Namine, fetch him. He'll be glad to be reunited with his...friend."
Namine sighed....

------------
Hayner, Pence, Olette, and Akira stood in front of the train station, one next to the other. "Akira," Olette said, "you hold the key. We'll be right back." "What?" Akira asked hysterically. "I said, you hold the money, we'll be the right back." Hayner, Pence, and Olette walked into the station to check the departure times, leaving Akira all alone outside.
"Hey there Akira," a sadistic voice greeted. Akira slowly turned. Her red eyes widened.

--------

Ta da!! Comment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back