• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Road to Dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Okay, this is probably my last post of the day; I'm near the end of Part one, so this will be interesting. OK, Chapter 11!!!

Ch 11:Traitor

The shadowy creatures disspaeared as soon as the key had appeared in Akira's hand. Akira ran through the courtyard and pushed her way through the large wooden door. She didn't care about the disgusting cobwebs eating at her black hair, or the fact that she had a piece of torn rug around her leg. No, it didn't matter. She had a hunch that whatever brought her here, it had to be important.

She stopped inside the foyer. What, no one here to greet me? Akira thought. She took a quick look around her, and spotted a room with an open door. It was white.

"Namine," Akira ran up the stairs to Namine's white room.

-----

She came to a walk when she neared the room. Akira stepped into the brightly lit room, and it was the same way she had left it in her dreams, beautiful and pure. Akira sighed in admiration, for the room so easily comforted her. She looked at the familiar pictures on the wall, and dared to look at the open sketch pad on the table. But, she had never seen this drawing before.

This sketch was unfinished. It was Akira, on the ground, her eyes closed, black and white swirls around her. "Ow," She grumbled, rubbing her temples. Then she blacked out.
------

" I told you I'd have to kill you," Axel slyly replied. Akira stood across from Axel in a ring of Black and white flames. " But you never said when, and its not gonna be today, " Akira lunged at Axel forcing him back, but not long enough for him to go out cold. She jumped and forced her keyblade down, narrowly missing Axel. She took the keyblade out from the ground. She crossed her arms and Axel froze.

She drove her sword in an X, but unknowingly crossed one arm before the other, letting time start again, and enough time for Axel to break free. Akira and Axel slid across from eachother, breathing heavily. " Stop, " a soft voice from behind Akira demanded. Akira turned around, to see Namine standing, frightened and shaking. " Namine...? " she whispered.

" Ah, thank you Namine, " Axel laughed and knocked Akira out cold. Akira fell to the floor, unconcious, but heard Namine say faintly,

"Akira....I'm....I'm sorry......"

------

"Akira.....?" Namine asked nervously. Akira opened her eyes. She turned to glare at Namine.

"You," she growled. She turned her palm and the key appeared. KeyBLADE, she thought. Namine stepped back, frightened. "Akira....I'm....I'm sorry.... " she seemed sincere. Namine turned away from her, and lifted her hand towards Akira. " What are you-" Akira asked nervously, taking a step back. Namine gulped and black plasma squirted out of her palm. It drenched Akira and started stinging Akira- she felt every pain imaginable.

" You....Trait....or....." Akira managed to see Namine's face of apology, and barely, faintly heard,

" Akira....I'm....I'm sorry..... "

Ok, comment :)

Bellaisima358

Ok, THE FINAL CHAPTER FOR PART I !!!! Enjoy :D

Ch 12: Truth

Pain....Agony....Death...."Just....kill....me...." Akira said, or at least thought she did. She saw nothing, she felt nothing. So this is what death feels like, she thought. For what seemed like ages, she was nothing. Finally, a bright white light entered her view, and she found herself in another white room, but it was empty, with an exception to a clear pod.

She walked up to the pod. It was strangely....beautiful. It had the concept of a flower, not yet in bloom. She peers into it and sees....a girl. And not any girl. Her. Akira. She was in there, her long, flowing black hair, her light skin, her legs with scabs and bruises, and exact copy of Akira slept before her.

Akira wanted to touch her. She raised her hand to touch, but a voice stopped her.

" So have you remembered anything Akira?" it asked. She turned and analyzed the person in front of her. He wore red and black robes, and his face was covered in red and black bandages, showing only his eye and his mouth.

"You tell me. You seem to know me a lot better." Akira gave in. "So it seems," The man said, "Akira, I will tell you something. That girl," the man pointed to Akira in the pod, " that girl isn't you. She is herself. You are just a mere copy. You aren't real. You will never be real."

Akira stepped back and started hyperventilating. That was very...blunt. " Suprising, isn't it? " the man mocked. "Akira, Twilight Town was a replica of a town. Your friends were not real, as real as you were. And why all the lies? To wake up Akira. The new keyblade wielder. When she wakes, you will dissapear, and your strongest memories will be faint to her. All your power will go to her. And you will be gone." He pressed.

"No...you're lying!" Akira shouted angrily, summoning her keyblade. "I am Akira! I am my own self!" She lunged at Diz, but the blade just went through him. "Oh, I am sorry for the inconvenience. This is a digitalized hologram." the man laughed. "And as for Namine," added the man, " Namine was a copy as well. She was too good, and could not have caused you harm."

"What did you do to her?" She angrily pressed. The man laughed and said "She's where all the other nobodies are." He laughed a menacing laugh and pixelated before her.

------

Akira stood there, speechless. "I....I'm not real?" She turned to look at sleeping Akira. Then she looked up and shouted to the top of her lungs "WHY. WHY AM I NOT REAL?" She started hitting the pod violently, then stopped. Sleeping Akira slept soundly, like if nothing had happened. She fell in a sitting position, and started to cry.

After a few minutes, she wiped her tears away and looked up to sleeping Akira. Akira sighed.

"Well, if I'm not real, I guess you should wake up now." Akira stood and turned sideways. She looked down and said, "I guess my summer vacation is.....over......"

______

"Restoration 100 percent. Subject ready."

End of Part I

Comment please :) (And before panic erupts, this is not the end. It be the beginning :wink:)

Bellaisima358

Ok, Part II!!! Hope you guys like it. But its just an intro so....here ya go!

Part II
Intro: Dreams

"Well, what are you going to do, Xion?" Axel asked quietly. "I...I wanna be...with you two," Xion sounded sad. Roxas out his hand over Xion's. "Then come back with us," he said to lighten the mood. Xion sighed.

-----

"If there are any other worlds out there, why did we end up on this one?" Riku asked bluntly. "You've been thinking a lot lately, haven't you?" Kairi asked gently. "Well, because of you," Kairi frowned as Riku spoke,"Thanks Kairi." Kairi's frown turned to a blush. "Uh, your welcome,"

------

"I looked for you!" Sora cried out. Riku shared no emotion, and looked away.

----

"Kairi!" Sora shouted. "Sora!" Kairi reached for Sora's outretched hand, but missed as the ground under them cracked in two.Sora grabbed Kairi's hand. "Kairi remember what I said? I'll come back to you! I promise!" Sora shouted. "I know you will!" Kairi shouted back. Suddenly, they lost grip, and their hands pulled apart.

------

" So have you remembered anything Akira?" it asked. She turned and analyzed the person in front of her. He wore red and black robes, and his face was covered in red and black bandages, showing only his eye and his mouth.

"You tell me. You seem to know me a lot better." Akira gave in. "So it seems," The man said, "Akira, I will tell you something. That girl," the man pointed to Akira in the pod, " that girl isn't you. She is herself. You are just a mere copy. You aren't real. You will never be real."

Akira stepped back and started hyperventilating. That was very...blunt. " Suprising, isn't it? " the man mocked. "Akira, Twilight Town was a replica of a town. Your friends were not real, as real as you were. And why all the lies? To wake up Akira. The new keyblade wielder. When she wakes, you will dissapear, and your strongest memories will be faint to her. All your power will go to her. And you will be gone." He pressed.

"No...you're lying!" Akira shouted angrily, summoning her keyblade. "I am Akira! I am my own self!" She lunged at Diz, but the blade just went through him. "Oh, I am sorry for the inconvenience. This is a digitalized hologram." the man laughed.

-----

Akira stood there, speechless. "I....I'm not real?" She turned to look at sleeping Akira. Then she looked up and shouted to the top of her lungs "WHY. WHY AM I NOT REAL?" She started hitting the pod violently, then stopped. Sleeping Akira slept soundly, like if nothing had happened. She fell in a sitting position, and started to cry.

After a few minutes, she wiped her tears away and looked up to sleeping Akira. Akira sighed.

"Well, if I'm not real, I guess you should wake up now." Akira stood and turned sideways. She looked down and said, "I guess my summer vacation is.....over......"

______

"Mm," Akira groaned.

"Akira, you are free to wake." A gentle voice said.

"Mmm...no...." Akira groaned again.

"Come on Akira," the voice pressed a little harder.

Akira breathed in deeply, and let it out. Her eyelashes fluttered, and her eyes started to open.

"We have been waiting for you, Akira. You are our new Keyblade Wielder." the voice gently announced.

Akira's blood red eyes shot open.

Tell me what you think ;)

Bellaisima358

Ok, here is Chapter One of Part dos. Hope you like it :)

Ch 1: New

Akira's blood red eyes shot open. She blinked dramatically, for her vision was a little blurry. Then it cleared. She was in the middle of a plain white room.

Akira yawned and tried to stretch, but she was so tight! "Ow," she said instinctively rubbing her arm. She moved her longer than she remembered bangs from her eyes, and rubbed her eyes, when she realized something. She was in a pod. And she had no idea how to get out.

As if to answer her concern, the pod clicked open, releasing white fog. The pod opened in shards, part clear, part silver. Akira climbed out calmly, like if this was her own house. The place seemed very familiar, but she couldn't really remember where or when she had seen or been here. She took a half cirlce step to look around, but the room wasn't much.

But Akira couldn't shake off the feeling of sadness. She felt like if- she caused someone harm. She did have a dream about herself, or was it a dream? Was it even her? hm....Akira was confused. Why is she here? This wasn't where she last was. The last thing she remembered was sitting on the edge of the silver bridge talking to Keiko and Ichiro. They were eating sea salt ice cream, laughing...and the rest is...blank.

Wait, where was she? This isn't Hallow Bastion! She started to breathe quicker, and looked around. Suddenly, a door slid open on the far east side. She took a deep breath and ran towards the door.

------

Akira didn't recall any of this. She didn't know how she got here, why she was asleep, or how she can't remember. She got to a foyer (a very dirty one, at that) and looked around. A few doors on the top floor seemed locked, but one on the left side was open. It was the only one brightly lit, and it was white. A name came to her head.

"N...Namine?" Akira whispered.

ok, tell me what you think :)

Bellaisima358

Ok, this chapter kinda makes me a lil sad, since I read it over. It really touched me. I hope you feel the same.

Ch 2: Friends

"N...Namine?" Akira whispered. A faint little memory of a girl came into Akira's mind. She was a light blonde, had creamy skin, and pink lips turned up into a gentle smile. Her blue? eyes were deep, and her rosy cheeks blushed lightly.

Akira stepped into the room slowly, feeling a little - cautious. The room was gorgeous. It was so pure, everything was white. The dining table, the little armoire in the corner, even the curtains were white. All but a few pink and purple flowers in the centerpiece of the table stood out.

She....she remembered a place like this. She had somehow been here before. Akira walked towards the wall, looking at the sketches taped on them. Hm...she thought. Half these sketches had her in it. In one, she was with a key, surrounded by red flames. Another, she was on the ground, eyes closed, surrounded by swirls of black and white. Finally, there was one where she was on the edge of a clock tower. But she wasn't alone. She sat next to three teenagers. They were all laughing and smiling, eating sea salt ice cream. Names came to her head.

"H...Hayner?" She touched the male with blonde brown hair, and camoflauge clothing.

"Pn...Pence?" She touched the male with an over grown red t shirt, his brown hair spiking in all directions.

"Ol...Olette?" Finally, she touched the female with orange beach clothes and brown hair parted down the middle.

"My...friends?" A flickering image came to her quickly, but dissapeared as fast as it came.

-----

"Guys," Akira said, " Friends forever?" She put her finger out. "Friends." Olette replied, and put her finger over Akira's. "Yea, friends." Hayner gave in and put his finger over Olette's. They looked at Pence, who laughed. "Duh! Friends till the end!" Pence put his finger over Hayner's. They're fingers made a snowflake/star. They smiled at eachother.

------
"Friends...forever...." Akira looked at her finger thoughtfully. A tear came to her eye. She wiped it away with the finger, and touched the sketch.

"Forever, " She said.

Ok....comment please :)

Bellaisima358

Ok, this chapter is pretty...wierd and might be kinda....unexpected....but Its just an idea, and I'm still debating this as well, so no freaking!

Ch 3: Emotion

"Forever....." She said. A tear escaped and ran down her cheek.

"Akira, explore," A dark voice said. She wiped her cheek and obeyed. She left the room slowly, and right before she left, she stood at the doorway and looked back. "I...." she whispered, "I'm sorry, Namine...." Akira felt the need to apologize, for some strange reason. She sighed and left the room.

-----

She walked down the stairs, through the foyer, and out the heavy door. She admired the courtyard, it was so beautifly cut. The gate was covered in rusted chains, yet open. She walked through it carefully, and stopped. A hooded creature stood before her.

"I see you have awakened, chosen one." It said.

Chosen one? "Um, are you talking to me?" Akira asked, bewildered. It chuckled softly. "So modest. At least I hope its modesty. Axel was right," it said, "you are kinda pretty," Akira blushed and pulled a strand of her long, black hair behind her ear. "Um, thank you?" She replied cautiously. The creature didn't sound very dangerous. He almost sounded like...a teenage guy.

"Well, your welcome," he added. "I gotta go before Xemnas finds me, you know how Xemnas can be," Akira raised her brow. "Im sorry, but no, I dont know," she replied apologetically. "Oh, I see you don't remember. Well, when you do, just call. You should know how." the guy said.

He turned and summoned a portal. Just as he was about to walk through it, Akira stopped him.

"Wait!" she shouted. "Whats your name?" she asked. The guy chuckled.

"Roxas." He left without another word.

"Roxas...." Akira said to herself. She blushed and smiled. How wierd....She never...felt this way before.....Akira smiled and giggled.

"Roxas."

Ok...comment please :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back