• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Road to Dawn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellaisima358

is now a legit Black Belt in XMA.
Nope. Alas, I will not post until tomorrow, as much as I want to post a new chapter....God, please help me.....but no. Tomorrow. Who knows? Maybe I'll post frequently tomorrow.....and thanks for taking such interest guys :)

P.S., I put Akira to have red eyes like Mai in Zipporahss's Fic Riku and Mai. Hope Zipporahss doesnt mind, but her fics kinda inspired me to write my own. so, thanks zipporahss!!!! N make sure u read Riku and Mai 2, Zipporahss's latest!

Bellaisima358

Ok guys, I worked on this last night, and its pretty early right now.....so here ya go.

Ch 5: Reunion

Akira's red eyes widened. This cannot be happening....

Standing before Akira was a tall, slender man with spiky red hair and tattoos under his eyes. He had empty green eyes and a sadistic smile that said, "I am now going to kill you." One word was all she needed..."Axel." Akira breathed.
-------
"He's arrived." Namine reported nervously.

"Ah, yes, this seems to be unfolding itself into a series of unexpected events." Diz laughed to himself. Namine bit her lip as the computer mechanically replies,"Restoration. 61 percent."
Come on Akira....Namine anxiously thought.
--------
"Ah, my little ray of sunshine, how you doin?" He asked nonchalantly. Akira moved a strand of her long black hair behind her ear. "I dont know, you tell me," she replied defensively. Axel was amusing himself with a flame dancing on his palm. He laughs and puts out the dancing fire.
"They want me to do something awful, sunshine...." Axel calmly adds. Akira quickly replies, "Sunshine has a name, ego. And who's they?" Axel laughs again. "FIEsty....Fine, AKIRA," he corrects,"they are people who are not people." Akira raises her brow. "And they who are not people, want to be people. Therefore, we want you." He points to Akira, and Akira steps back. "And since you haven't been easy to convince," Axel continued, suddenly summoning his chakrams, "I guess I'll have to kill you."
Axel lunged for Akira's heart, and she instictively put her hands up.

--------
"What?" Diz fumed. "Why did time stop!"

Ok...so what do u guys think? :)

Aria

braver by the minute
^ Agreed. Very Epic. This is just a suggestion, on the axel scene try separating the quotes it would be easier to read.

Bellaisima358

Here it is, Chapter 6!!!! Hope its good :)

Ch 6: Time
Akira waited. She waited for that quick death, that one strike of pain that will kill her. But nothing happened. Akira opened her eyes, lowered her hands slowly, and turned ever so slightly, just enough to catch a glimpse of Axel, probably getting more power to impact. But....Axel was just--frozen. He was still with his chakrams aiming at her, fire stopped dancing around him. Akira took a big step to the left, and poked Axel's eye. ew....its squishy she thought, and giggled as she poked playfully at his right green eye.
Suddenly, Axel started pixelating and disintegrating. Akira stepped back cautiously as she watched Axel and his flame buddies slowly dissapear from sight.
Then Akira realized something. The wind stopped. Birds were still in the sky. Hayner, Pence, and Olette were frozen at the train station exit. Did...did she? "No way...." she whispered exitedly. She had stopped time!
------
"NO. She could not have! She has no power!" Diz fumed. He walked towards Namine's chair, where she was sitting, overlooking Akira's progress on the mega computer.

"Sir," Namine pointed out, "I believe she does." Namine pointed to the screen. Akira's magic level had increased by fifteen points. Namine smiled at Diz, but his look of fury made it go away.

"Send him. We can delay her a bit longer." Diz barked. Namine nodded and typed into the megacomputer as it said: "Restoration, 84 percent."
-------
Akira walked a bit around the train station's courtyard. Hayner, Pence, and Olette stood frozen in time, door halfway open. A few stand merchants were still with products in their hands. How did I do this? Akira asked herself. " Fairly simple, " another male voice spoke. That isn't Axel, Akira thought to herself, afraid to turn around. " Like I said, fairly simple. You have magic. "
Akira was bewildered. Her? Magical? She turned around, a confused face forming. Before her was a hooded creature(a man, most likely), tall and lean, stood proudly before her, his chest out.

"Who are you?" she demanded.

Comment please :D

Bellaisima358

She can do more stuff.....I'm just not gonna say what they are cuz

A) I may or may not know myself
B) I just wanna leave you guys hanging

Bellaisima358

Ok, last post of the day. Its a little short than the others, but I think its enough to sum it all up.

Ch. 7: Liar

" Who are you? " Akira demanded. The hooded man snorted. " You needn't know who or what I am. I am of no importance. " he said. Akira furrowed her brow. " Fine. I'll just go then." she turned to leave, but the man harshly grabbed her arm and pulled her arm. "Ow," she whined. The man laughed and dissapeared before her eyes. Her arm throbbed, and she instinctively started rubbing it. Then, all of a sudden, time began again. The birds resumed their flight, merchants continued trading, and the gang came towards her.

"Ok, Akira, we need three hundred munny." Olette explained, and held out her hand. "Uh," Akira checked her pockets, "Ok, um, I know I have it...." She searched her pant pockets, her jacket pocket, and her thigh pouch, and nothing. " Oh, great! Akira lost the munny! " Hayner shouted angrily.

"I didnt, " she replied, still searching," lose the munny!" Then Akira had a short image in her mind...

--------
"Fine, I'll just go then." she turned to leave, but the man harshly grabbed her arm. The man grabbed the munny pouch from the jacket pocket on Akira's arm. "Ow," she whined. The man laughed and squeezed the money pouch, slowly disappearing before her eyes....

--------

" That little pick pocket! " she growled. Hayner, Pence, and Olette exchanged confused looks. "What are you talking about?" Pence asked, his concerned brown eyes exchanging looks with Olette and Hayner. " The guy in black, he hurt my arm," she explained hysterically, rubbing her arm," and I think he left me a bruise and he took the munny pouch! " Once again, the three teens exchanged nervous looks.

" Akira, " Olette gently replied, " You've been alone for five minutes; You just stood here alone, there was no guy in black," she added nervously. Akira's red eyes softened. "But....but...there was!"

Hayner shook his head. "You don't need to lie to us, you know." he looked down. "Lets go home." they shuffled back to the usual spot, and Akira turned to follow, when an ominous voice hovered in her mind.
----------

"Ah, Akira, you needn't lie to your friends. Lying isn't right." the voice laughed.

-------
"But..." Akira said to herself, " he took it....I saw...I...I'm not a liar..."

There you have it. Comment :)

Bellaisima358

OK, Chapter ocho!!! Hope its interesting.

Ch. 8: Voices

Akira sighed as her sea salt ice cream started dripping. She wasn't in the mood for ice cream.....

"I wonder how she lost it..."
Akira's head snapped up. "Did you say something, Pence?" Pence was licking his ice cream feverishly, but she was sure she heard him talk. "No..." he answered doubtfully, then went back to his ice cream. "Ok...now she's really losing it.." Pence said again. "I am not!" she bursted. Everyone stared. "Um...not gonna let my ice cream...uh...melt." she said quietly.

"Ok...freaky Rira....." This time, it was Hayner's voice. She looked over to Hayner, but he had his ice cream in his mouth, so...he couldn't have spoken. "I wonder if she'll be alright..." That was definetely Olette. She quicly turned to watch Olette, but - nothing. She was licking her fingers.

"Um, guys," Akira quietly adds, "I think I'm gonna head home." Akira jumps off her spot and waves good bye. "Do you want me to come with you?" Olette shouts behind her. "No thanks," Akira replies, and smiles. "Ok...I just hope she's alright..." Olette?

-------

"Diz, magic level at thirty percent." Namine reported. Diz said nothing.

--------

Akira lay in bed. How wierd.... First, she had caused time to stop. AND start again. Then...what happened at the usual spot...she can't explain that one....

"Akira, can I come in?" a gentle voice asked. "Sure, Olette." Olette came in and sat on the edge of Akira's bed.

"Akira...I...somehow...I believe that you didn't lose the munny." she confessed. " But, what happened at the usual spot..." she sighed. "Akira are you sure you're alright?" Akira sighed. "I'm fine." Akira smiled.

Olette stood and left the room. But before she left, Akira was sure she heard, "Should I? Nevermind.." Olette quietly opened the door, and gently closed it behind her.

Ok, tell me what you think :)

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
woah wasnt expecting the mind reading but thats koool. poor akira everyone thinks shes going krazeey

Bellaisima358

The mind reading was something I had considered in the beginning, but I dont think Akira will be able to do that whenever she wants. Or maybe she will. I'm still debating wether she should keep that power.

Anyways, here's chapter nine :)

Ch 9: The Near End
" Akira, that...that crossroads wasnt real." "What?" Akira asked dissapointedly. "Im sorry....but you will find yourself there quite soon." Namine replied.

Akira was confused. "What do you mean by soon?" Namine turned away. "Namine, is something bad going to happen?" Akira pressed. Namine stared out to space. "I cant tell you Akira. But I can say this. Whatever happens, whatever you choose, keep the light in your heart. Be careful."

Suddenly, Namine started to fade away. "Wait! No, Namine! Come back....!" Everything started disintegrating, vanishing before Akira's eyes. Black and white swirled around around her, and then, everything went blank. Then out of no where, Namine's soft voice answered," Akira, you hold the key now......"

"Gah!" Akira woke with a jolt. Not again.... Akira thought to herself. She turned to the clock; it read nine am. "Oh no, I'm late!" Akira jumped out of bed and ran to the restroom to get dressed.
-----
Akira went to the grocery store quickly to get a bag of ice cream. "Maybe that'll make them forgive me," she said to herself.

Something strange was going on. The clerk competely ignored her, like if she wasn't there. "Ok, I'll just leave the money." Akira left the money right in front of the absentminded clerk.

------
"Hey guys, I got ice cream!" Akira cheerfully exclaimed. But Hayner, Pence, and Olette paid no attention at all. "Um, guys? I said ice cream." she walked up to Hayner and reached for his arm, but her hand went right through him!

"Uh..." Akira's red eyes widened in fear as she started hyperventilating. "No way!" Olette screamed. "I'm telling you, thats what he said," Pence added. They turned to exit. "Guys, I'm sorry for yesterday," Akira apologized. "just please don't- huh?" Hayner walked right through her. "I- what?" Hayner, Pence, and Olette left, completely unaware of Akira.

Akira looked at her hand and checked her whole body. Was she a ghost? No....she wouldve known she was dead. Was she dreaming? "Ok, cut it out Namine..." she spoke to the sky. But no Namine. Huh....she thought. Then the dark ominous voice she heard in her mind yesterday spoke once more.

--------

"Akira, head to the Haunted Mansion. Your time has come."

______

"Restoration, 97 percent."

Ok, comments porfavor :)

Bellaisima358

Alrighty, here is Chapter ten. I'm posting this quickly cuz I've gots practice. Hope you guys like it :)

Ch 10: Run

"Akira, head to the Haunted Mansion. Your time has come."
----
Should I go? Akira thought. "Your time has come." My time? This sounded important so Akira ran straight to the haunted mansion. No one stopped her. No one looked at her. No one cared.

"I guess its all me," Akira spoke to herself, running with no stops. But it didn't take her long to find she wasn't alone. Black, shadowy creatures started forming around her and following her. Akira had no weapon. She had no idea how to stop time again, all she had done was put her arms up in an x....That's it!

Akira put up her arms in an X, and just as she thought, the creatures stopped in mid air. The wind stopped blowing, the trees stopped rustilng, and nothing moved but her. That should hold them till I get to the Mansion, she thought.

She came upon the Mansion's entrance, only to see the door was locked. Great. You send me here, and the gate is locked. Akira rubbed her arm, and then time started again. Oh no, she said. The shadowy creatures were gaining on her and surrounding her. They kept coming and coming, drowning her in darkness, and when she could take no more, her arm reached out of the flooding creatures to signal help.

Suddenly, a blinding light sent all the creatures flying, and Akira to the ground. She shook it off, and looked at the arm that she reached out with. In that hand, was a big silver key. It was half her size, and eminated light. The handle was red with fire-like decoration, and hanging on the edge of the handle were three charms. One was a mouse head, the same she had seen on The Door to Light, only it was silver and not golden. The second was a red star, with golden accents. The third was a crown.

She had seen something like this key before, in a....in a dream.....
-------

A brown hair boy stood before a key hole. He smiled as he stepped back and levitated up in the air. He aimed the key in his hand towards the key hole, and the key let out a beam of light. He opened the key hole.

--------

Akira stepped back. She aimed at the key hole on the chains of the gate, and sure enough, the same action occured. A red beam of light came out of the tip of the silver key, and the key hole clicked open. The gates opened before her, letting Akira in.

-------

"Diz, she has arrived." Namine reported, watching Akira on the mega computer.

"Ah yes. Namine, prepare yourself. You must greet our guest." Diz laughed menacingly. He turned away as Namine began pixelating away.

Tell me what you think ppls :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back