• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Suffering in Europe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spring Break has come and a week of no school will piss by and one more week until we come into the week of KH2. It will be March 26th by then.

Hehe poor europeans. I bet they'll know the suffering when KH2 was released in Japan. Oh wait.. I think they did experienced it. It was the day when CoM was released in America.

Ice_Key55

ha ha ha living in the US rocks! Oldest constitution, strongest army, worlds only super power and 3rd largest country in the world.... plus we get KHII first! Yah us! Oh, and bad luck people from Europe, but waiting never killed anyone, but it does get u really angry.

Sharikaaria

and yet a significant percentage of the US does not know that milk comes from cows. and i don't think our constitution is the oldest either, ice_key55. Maybe it's the oldest ongoing constitution...

i feel bad for everyone in europe. i don't think i'd be able to survive. :( good luck...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Ice_Key55 said:
ha ha ha living in the US rocks! Oldest constitution, strongest army, worlds only super power and 3rd largest country in the world.... plus we get KHII first! Yah us! Oh, and bad luck people from Europe, but waiting never killed anyone, but it does get u really angry.
Oldest constitution? Right now the oldest constitution I found was that of Corsica:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corsican_Constitution

Hehe poor europeans. I bet they'll know the suffering when KH2 was released in Japan. Oh wait.. I think they did experienced it. It was the day when CoM was released in America.
We also waited when KH2 released in Japan, just like US-ers. It's not like we didnt wait that moment. (Oh US will get it first, lets stop waiting for a second till its released in US. Then we can continue waiting again! >> Not...)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Will you Americans shut your traps and stop going on saying that you're getting KH2 before us? I mean ... come on. It's not like you get everything before us. And here I was thinking that this thread was called The Suffering in Europe. It's supposed to talk about OUR suffering, not blending it in.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Well, for the Europeans here, since they know English they can import it. But then they need the software..... maybe a European slide card and magic disk or somethin'?

But I know that not all Europeans are that lucky. :(

I too shall have a moment of silence for them ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
revengematron3 said:
Well, for the Europeans here, since they know English they can import it. But then they need the software..... maybe a European slide card and magic disk or somethin'?

But I know that not all Europeans are that lucky. :(

I too shall have a moment of silence for them ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Thank you for your moment of silence. But I cannot import the game. I just have exams in a few months and they're important for now. I can't believe how many times I've said this now.

Noobone

Website
www.treasuretrooper.com
lol, yeah i live in Europe... But no way im gonna wait that long. IM just going to preorder it. I can play NTSC games you know. (between us ;)) or i could download it...

Ice_Key55

oh yeah i just want to say that US is the oldest constitution, the corsican contitution only lasted 14 years. O.K. now im done. Happy waiting!

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Ice_Key55 said:
oh yeah i just want to say that US is the oldest constitution, the corsican contitution only lasted 14 years. O.K. now im done. Happy waiting!

>.>

Sometimes I wonder if that's all people can do around here. Flame and insult and any other hurtful and disrespectful word. >.>

It seems tough about the exams. Good luck AngelofDestiny!

Ice_Key55

I think this forum should be closed.... for ur own good. dwelling on the fact that its not out yet will just reduce u to people who are attached to their computers and are constantly checking the forums. DO SOMETHING ELSE. i got off for a while and it felt great... but then i got back on again... and now im obsessed. dont be like me.

[-JF-]

No dont close the forum!
We Europeans need a place to cry and nag about the release date.

E

Eclipse

i'm so sorry you europeans have to wait T_T but just think, it's nothing compared to how long you waited before! 3 years was a lot, at least now you have at the MOST 6 months to wait for :D. it'll be out sooner than you know it. :D

i get it in 17 days (wooohooo) but for the others, i advise you to import, otherwise, happy waiting!!! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back