• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ultimate Theory!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

Okay, so this is the ultimate theory, and just you wait, by the time TGS is over I will be proven 100% correct!

Hokay…

So… at Sunset Horizons, when Master Xehanort his flying toward Kingdom Hearts, he manages to merge with it and in turn becomes the monster from Cloverfield. When Terra realizes he is unable to beat this monster DS comes in to help. He states that Master Xehanort requested he be stopped if something like this were to happen. Terra accepts his help, but still, they are no match.

During the raging battle DS, helmet comes off to reveal he is actually Leonard Testarossa. He informs Terra that they have only one way of winning, and that is to use the Potara Earrings. Terra complies and they are forced into a permanent fusion and wield two Keyblades. The battle continues before the new warrior Terrossa charges in for his ultimate attack.

Sadly, this attack is futile, and upon collision with the Master Xehanort’s Cloverfield form, his Keyblades are destroyed and he is jettisoned into space, where he crashes through several meteors, one of which being the one from Star Wars with the giants worms. Cool huh? He eventually crash land in Radiant Gardens, where he has an insane case of amnesia. The only thing he can remember is the name ‘Xehanort’. And Ansem being the genius he is, decides that that is his name.

Back on Sunset Horizons, Master Xehanort loses control of his form and goes on a rampage, setting his sites on Aqua and Ven. However, a rift in space opens up due to this screwed up theory and allows for safe escape as it closes behind them.

Back on Destiny Islands, Ven, who is in a serious depression because of the loss of his Keyblade, asks Aqua to erase him because they are friends. Aqua doesn’t understand but is tired of Ven’s lame philosophy and complies, but not before vowing to find the philosopher’s stone so that she can restore him and his Keyblade.

She stabs him through with her Keyblade, and absorbs his very being, before redirecting into the body of Sora. However, she meant for it to go into Riku, but she has crappy aim because she is a woman.

Many years pass, and Aqua Riku as a teenager, sometime after he abandons Mickey. They fall in love. And even though Riku is an almost gay bishie with eyes that change color over one year’s time, and she is the only female character to come out of Kingdom Hearts who fights… the ill-combination of their hearts and Keybalde abilities leads Aqua to give birth to a Nobody, who they name Oni. And somehow Oni has black hair. Riku suspects Aqua of cheating on him with Spike Speigal, even though he has green hair. Riku isn’t very smart, is he?

However, Master Xehanort has tracked them down in New York, and began to attack them. They quickly escaped through a Dark Corridor to Disney Castle, however, the strange rift form this theory farked up the Dark Corridor, and sent them to Timeless River.

They spend some thirteen years there before they meet up with Yen Sid, who allows them to travel through time to their time period with a time traveling Gummi Ship. They leave Timeless River, and end up on a burnt out sun just pass Teddy bear junction. Riku and Aqua decide to go for a dip in the swirling pool, but when they jump in they realize it is the fountain of aging. Riku returns to the age of fourteen and Aqua, whatever age she was before. Pedo-bear. Wait? Young. They're supposed to be old. Hrm... God was flushing.

They flee the planet before they can become any younger, and head toward a place called Dragon World. When Aqua asks why dragon world, Riku states that he wants to raise his daughter away from anymore weird Disney Anthro’s and crappy Final Fantasy Plot Lines.

Little does he know…

After spending only a week there Riku and Aqua flee to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to be free from the anthros and plot. They stay in there for a day before it is opened by a man with spiky jet black hair and a teen with purple tresses. Riku forces Aqua to flee before she cheats on him, because he is an untrusting prick.

They return to Twilight Town, and seek out help from DiZ, but he is being attacked by the Cloverfield monster. DiZ orders them to take refuge in the Digital Twilight Town, but only Oni goes. Riku and Aqua begin to attempt to fend off Master Xehanort, but they are too weak. Just then, in that moment Roxas, Axel, Xemnas and Luxord show up to save the day. They defeat the Cloverfield monster, in hopes of turning it into a Nobody, but it just comes out as a Twilight Torn, so they banish it from this realm.

Aqua confronts Roxas, but Xemnas doesn’t like her because she smells funny, and he stabs her through with his Light Sabers, thus destroying her body but leaving behind her clothes and armor, like Obi-Wan. Riku falls to his knees and screams bloody murder before blacking out.

Xemnas collects the armor and finds a nice storage shed under Hollow Bastion, where all his memories from his past life as Terra and Leonard are restored to him. He refers to Aqua as his friend, and then rubs the chest plate.

Back in Twilight Town DiZ brings Oni out of the Digital Twilight Town, but discovers her memories have been defragmented, and not wanted to confront Riku with this problem, asks Naminè to erase Riku’s memories of Aqua and Oni and all the happenings. Naminè agrees, and also wipes Oni’s memories away and uses her to store false memories for Roxas and Sora.

Speaking of Sora! Did you ever wonder what he was dreaming about? The Heroes Universe. It’s all his dream.

Xemans returns to Twilight Town again to find Oni wandering about naked. Why naked? Because I’m pretty sure Ansem the Wise was a pedo-bear. He gives her the name Xion and allows her to join the Organization.

However, she is always running away because all the other member use her for they’re own sexual desires, since Larxene is dead. She was lesbian anyways.

That’s all I have for now. I am not sure of Xion’s fate, but I am sure it is going to be a happy ending. Just like Ahsoka’s. Yup. By the way, they’re best friends, Xion and Ahsoka.

Oh yeah, speaking of Xion!

I bet you wish you knew who that strange org-coated person in Coded is! It’s actually the combined consciousness’ of Ven and Xion. See… when Roxas was put in the Digital Twilight Town, some of Ven’s being escaped Roxas and merged with the lost memories of Xion’s. They managed to escape, but were stuck in cyber space for all time known as Anonymous.

Naw, I lied.

Actually the Org member in coded is actually Vexen clone number 43.

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
LOL! At least it was.. uh.. original!

Z

Zulkir

Boy you crazy?!
Then again, you're right, it DOES have the same credibility as most other ideas here.

2ikuxck.gif

Last edited:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
The moment I saw the first mention of the Cloverfield monster, I knew this was going to be full of fail. Actually, "the Ultimate Theory!" part didn't make me too confident. Well, I know where this can go.. either to Fan-fics.. or to topic-locked land.. Oh well, at least it was a departutre from ths crap load of "MX merges with Terra to create Xehanort," "Ven merges with Sora," "Xion is an unbirth," or "Unbirths are primitive heartless" theories.

Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

Probably locked. =D Seeing as how it isn't a fic. I know fics, my fanfiction acount is bogged down with fics. It's just something to keep people entertained for a couple seconds.

Damn Forumites.

Qarx

The moment I saw the first mention of the Cloverfield monster, I knew this was going to be full of fail. Actually, "the Ultimate Theory!" part didn't make me too confident. Well, I know where this can go.. either to Fan-fics.. or to topic-locked land.. Oh well, at least it was a departutre from ths crap load of "MX merges with Terra to create Xehanort," "Ven merges with Sora," "Xion is an unbirth," or "Unbirths are primitive heartless" theories.
The first thing I saw that made me think FAKE was the words Potara Earrings. Dragon Ball Z? Please.
And the reason this thoery is as good as any is because we know NOTHING about the game. I can't wait for 358/2 Days since I can't get BBS. Unless I get a PSP by then:thumbup:

Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

The first thing I saw that made me think FAKE was the words Potara Earrings. Dragon Ball Z? Please.
And the reason this thoery is as good as any is because we know NOTHING about the game. I can't wait for 358/2 Days since I can't get BBS. Unless I get a PSP by then:thumbup:

Atleast you have a DS! XD

I'm still rockin' the SP! XDDD

And a Slimstation that won't play DVDs... I would trade it's sexyness for the bulkyness of a Tankstation anyday if it could play DVDs.

[/offtopic]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back